Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bony 16:37 - Nov 24 with 10621 viewsbazzool

Crap just crap. Can't hold the ball. Knocking it further than he can manage causing losing possession. But what's getting on my nerves more is the cowing Norwich city commentary , one of them is a Gareth gates stuttering ming# , perfect stream with Norwich commentary
Bony on 19:01 - Nov 24 with 2151 viewsDr_Winston

There was one touch, turn and through ball that we almost got a goal out of that was vintage Wilf. I don't doubt for a second that the ability is still there, it's getting it on a consistent basis.

Much like the rest of the squad this season if we're being honest.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Bony on 19:20 - Nov 24 with 2100 viewsBadlands

Give Wilf a few hours and he'll repay our faith ... a few touches that were on a different level today.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Bony on 19:23 - Nov 24 with 2091 viewsshandyjack

Played 55 minutes after a 9 month lay off and this is the crap ppl come up with. He looked exactly as too he expected, held ball up ok, but off the pace and should have scored. Give it time mun

Poll: Expectation for the season

Bony on 19:28 - Nov 24 with 2085 viewsphact0rri

yeah honestly have to say if the board think putting him in the shop window for three matches after a major injury is going to line up the buyers they don't know who the player is. he isn't the "impact" player and never has been.

but here's hoping he can find form soon.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Bony on 19:43 - Nov 24 with 2053 viewsgiantstoneater

Looked as if he was brought down when through on goal ref didn't give it, scores that and who knows!👍
Bony on 20:20 - Nov 24 with 1984 viewsvalleyboy

Bony on 18:47 - Nov 24 by Darran

Yes and if it was anything to do with me he’d start on Wednesday.

Not interested in beating West Brom are you

The Swans might as well be playing with 10 men with Bony in the side

Give credit to the other players playing today. If they lost the ball at least they tried to do something to correct the mistake

Bony on the other hand didn’t bother to do anything about it when he lost the ball
Bony on 20:24 - Nov 24 with 1972 viewsLoyal

Bony on 20:20 - Nov 24 by valleyboy

Not interested in beating West Brom are you

The Swans might as well be playing with 10 men with Bony in the side

Give credit to the other players playing today. If they lost the ball at least they tried to do something to correct the mistake

Bony on the other hand didn’t bother to do anything about it when he lost the ball

Mcburnie was excellent I thought.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Bony on 20:25 - Nov 24 with 1965 viewsvalleyboy

Bony on 18:59 - Nov 24 by oh_tommy_tommy

We lost 4-1,

And it’s all bonys fault

Facking hell

The game was over before Bony came on

It’s what he did in the 45 minutes he was on the pitch that matters and how he has showed his lack of discipline in keeping his weight under control

This was a very young Norwich side and zBony couldn’t cope with them

The game is full of one or two season wonders and Bony is one of them
Login to get fewer ads

Bony on 20:38 - Nov 24 with 1942 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Bony on 17:51 - Nov 24 by Catullus

here's the thing, if Bony isn't match fit, isn't in a good enough physical condition then why is he even near the first team squad?

recovering from an injury is one of those tings, it's to be expected he'' need time to get sharpness back.
However, if he's piled on weight, is about as fit as a Sunday league player, he should be with the U23 now getting minutes in and working hard to get properly match fit.

Maybe the truth is we have nobody else, besides CBR, who else do we have?

Funny that you mention CBR, he scores a goal for us and hasn't been seen since.
Who do you think he has upset?
Bony on 23:17 - Nov 24 with 1818 viewsItchySphincter

Bony on 18:44 - Nov 24 by Dr_Winston

Do you ever get the feeling that some people have been poised and waiting for the chance to put the boot in on some players?

Sad really.

Tw@ts next to me were slagging him off when he didn't score with his first touch. I had to actually say "shut the cf*ck up today". They're driving me nuts.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Bony on 23:27 - Nov 24 with 1801 viewslonglostjack

I remember his first couple of games for us and thinking how awful his first touch was. The ball seemed to bounce off his legs at twice the speed they hit them.
Wilf needs a good run and he’ll start doing the business again.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Bony on 01:30 - Nov 25 with 1737 viewsvalleyboy

Bony on 23:27 - Nov 24 by longlostjack

I remember his first couple of games for us and thinking how awful his first touch was. The ball seemed to bounce off his legs at twice the speed they hit them.
Wilf needs a good run and he’ll start doing the business again.

You are not that dull to think that all Bony needs is a long run are you

The only reason he played today, was in the hope that he would show some signss to convince some dull enough club, to come in and buy him in the January transfer window
(No subject) (n/t) on 01:53 - Nov 25 with 1732 viewsDJack

Bony on 01:30 - Nov 25 by valleyboy

The only reason he played today, was in the hope that he would show some signss to convince some dull enough club, to come in and buy him in the January transfer window

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Bony on 01:54 - Nov 25 with 1731 viewsDJack

Bony on 01:30 - Nov 25 by valleyboy

Ok then, if that is the case, why the fúck are you moaning you old cúnt!

Your own son thinks you can be a díck, is that not a clue to you?

You are so full of yourself it is unreal.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Bony on 10:00 - Nov 25 with 1625 viewsDr_Winston

Bony on 01:54 - Nov 25 by DJack

Suddenly it all becomes clear. Thought I knew the posting style from somewhere.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Bony on 11:14 - Nov 25 with 1561 viewsjackrmee

Bony on 17:01 - Nov 24 by valleyboy

You are right that it will take a very good side to beat Norwich home or away on today’s performance

As for Bony, you must ask the question if Potter is under pressure to play Bony to get rid of him in the January window

On today’s performance there couldn’t have been anything that Potter saw in him on the training ground and that why I think that the likes of the hierarchy at the club telling Potter to play him

If that’s the case, then Potter is a right old whimp

Constant conspiracy theories in this forum.
If a player gets picked and doesn't play well, people reckon the board are forcing Potter to play them. CRAZY!
And then if another player doesn't get picked, the board are forcing Potter to not play him, due to clauses or bonuses.

Wise up people, you are acting like nobs.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Bony on 11:20 - Nov 25 with 1546 viewsjackrmee

Bony on 23:17 - Nov 24 by ItchySphincter

Tw@ts next to me were slagging him off when he didn't score with his first touch. I had to actually say "shut the cf*ck up today". They're driving me nuts.

I had a seat in the East this week and the people behind me didn't stop moaning. I am looking to get a ST, but I don't think I could cope with that every week. Can you swap seats after you've purchased?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Bony on 11:35 - Nov 25 with 1535 viewsvalleyboy

Bony on 01:54 - Nov 25 by DJack

Personal attacks don’t bother me

So you must think that Bony will come good do you

Bony must have been a stone overweight in that game yesterday, so how long will it take for him to loose that amount of weight to get match fit
Bony on 11:36 - Nov 25 with 1531 viewsjackrmee

Bony on 11:35 - Nov 25 by valleyboy

Bony must have been a stone overweight in that game yesterday, so how long will it take for him to loose that amount of weight to get match fit

He will come good :)

Bony on 11:45 - Nov 25 with 1518 viewsDarran

Bony on 10:00 - Nov 25 by Dr_Winston

Suddenly it all becomes clear. Thought I knew the posting style from somewhere.

It’s been obvious for a while my Friend.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Bony on 11:48 - Nov 25 with 1516 viewsDr_Winston

Bony on 11:45 - Nov 25 by Darran

Probably my fault for skimming most threads.

Bony on 12:34 - Nov 25 with 1484 viewsLoyal

January just ready for his medical for some knackered old Turkish club.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Bony on 13:38 - Nov 25 with 1444 viewslonglostjack

Bony on 11:45 - Nov 25 by Darran

"Swansea" not "We"? Mmmm...

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Bony on 15:15 - Nov 25 with 1399 viewsDJack

I wouldn't have had Bony back myself. We do, so we need to make the most of it even though I thought he was a shadow of a player. He needs some proper game time for us to know either way (and I'm not sure he has a future). As to personal attacks, you aren't shy in that regard either.

Bony on 16:25 - Nov 25 with 1342 viewsangryjack

Bony is s#it and always has bern
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024