Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bony 16:37 - Nov 24 with 10722 viewsbazzool

Crap just crap. Can't hold the ball. Knocking it further than he can manage causing losing possession. But what's getting on my nerves more is the cowing Norwich city commentary , one of them is a Gareth gates stuttering ming# , perfect stream with Norwich commentary
Bony on 16:30 - Nov 25 with 1724 viewsjackrmee

Bony on 16:25 - Nov 25 by angryjack

Bony is s#it and always has bern

You seem angry

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Bony on 16:32 - Nov 25 with 1720 viewsangryjack

Bony on 16:30 - Nov 25 by jackrmee

You seem angry

No not angry mush just telling it as it is
Bony on 16:37 - Nov 25 with 1699 viewsjackrmee

Bony on 16:32 - Nov 25 by angryjack

No not angry mush just telling it as it is

Confused then.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Bony on 17:12 - Nov 25 with 1667 viewsvalleyboy

Bony on 15:15 - Nov 25 by DJack

I wouldn't have had Bony back myself. We do, so we need to make the most of it even though I thought he was a shadow of a player. He needs some proper game time for us to know either way (and I'm not sure he has a future). As to personal attacks, you aren't shy in that regard either.

So you had already an opinion on Bony, in that you wouldn’t have had him back

So because someone and not only me have said that he was a waste of space in yesterday’s game, then we are not allowed to criticise.

My main criticism of him, is that as a professional football player he has allowed himself to put on so much weight. To have left the club down that is paying him 25% of the total wage bill of the playing staff, to play in that condition

Remember that Swansea are paying him £80k per week and that doesn’t include the other £30k per week he gets from Man City
Bony on 17:38 - Nov 25 with 1651 viewsjackrmee

Bony on 17:12 - Nov 25 by valleyboy

So because someone and not only me have said that he was a waste of space in yesterday’s game, then we are not allowed to criticise.

My main criticism of him, is that as a professional football player he has allowed himself to put on so much weight. To have left the club down that is paying him 25% of the total wage bill of the playing staff, to play in that condition

Remember that Swansea are paying him £80k per week and that doesn’t include the other £30k per week he gets from Man City

How much weight has he put on?
May be just a tight fitting shirt

Bony on 19:25 - Nov 25 with 1586 viewssainthelens

He's gonna be known as the tampax man. In for a week, out for a month.
Bony on 19:38 - Nov 25 with 1576 viewsvalleyboy

Bony on 17:38 - Nov 25 by jackrmee

How much weight has he put on?
May be just a tight fitting shirt

The last thing you would wear is a tight fitting shirt if your overweight

You can’t be married as otherwise your wife would have told you that

But there, being fat is becoming fashionable sadly

No pride in their appearance
Bony on 19:59 - Nov 25 with 1543 viewslonglostjack

Bony on 17:12 - Nov 25 by valleyboy

“Swansea” again. Why can’t you say “we”. Serious question. Are you a scummer?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Login to get fewer ads

Bony on 20:50 - Nov 25 with 1518 viewsvalleyboy

Bony on 19:59 - Nov 25 by longlostjack

“Swansea” again. Why can’t you say “we”. Serious question. Are you a scummer?

I can’t say “we” any more, as I made a decision that I wouldn’t put money into a bunch of money grabbers pockets, that will not put money themselves into Swansea and are only interested in taking as much money as they can out of the club

That’s what hedgefund managers do

You Swansea supporters have been sold down the river

You have just accepted what has happened and what’s more galling, done nothing about it

Sad

Very sad
Bony on 21:03 - Nov 25 with 1507 viewslonglostjack

Bony on 20:50 - Nov 25 by valleyboy

I can’t say “we” any more, as I made a decision that I wouldn’t put money into a bunch of money grabbers pockets, that will not put money themselves into Swansea and are only interested in taking as much money as they can out of the club

You have just accepted what has happened and what’s more galling, done nothing about it

Sad

Very sad

“You Swansea supporters”. Enough said.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Bony on 00:26 - Nov 26 with 1416 viewsScottishEddie

Sad

Very sad

I hope I’m not as bitter and angry at your age, what went wrong?

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

Bony on 01:24 - Nov 26 with 1406 viewsjackrmee

Bony on 21:03 - Nov 25 by longlostjack

“You Swansea supporters”. Enough said.

Scummer

Bony on 02:07 - Nov 26 with 1385 viewsLoyal

Sad

Very sad

Fck me he's gone all separatist now.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Bony on 06:23 - Nov 26 with 1312 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Sad

Very sad

Haydn, when you next have Christopher over Sunday dinner you might want to being this subject up whilst passing him the sprouts. I have a feeling both will be surprised at the others standpoints over this issue.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Bony on 07:47 - Nov 26 with 1276 viewsSWANSEYE

The finishing of Norwich was good but can't see them as title contenders although they were well organised it was our frailties that caused the problem with an appalling defensive performance
Bony on 07:48 - Nov 26 with 1276 viewsSWANSEYE

Bony on 16:56 - Nov 24 by Loyal

The last thing this side needs is another fckoffery weekend.
Move on.

Totally agree . .bad day at the Office . .MOVE ON
Bony on 11:24 - Nov 26 with 1200 viewsvalleyboy

Bony on 06:23 - Nov 26 by Brynmill_Jack

Haydn, when you next have Christopher over Sunday dinner you might want to being this subject up whilst passing him the sprouts. I have a feeling both will be surprised at the others standpoints over this issue.

Chris is fully aware of my opinion without him having dinner with us

He like my other son and most probably you have just accepted what has happened to your club and as I said in a previous post, done absolutely nothing to show your disapproval

Still buying from the club shop or buying drinks at half time and afterwards

You read on here all the digs of those up the road get. But at least they stood up to Vincent Tan when he changed the colours of the club shirt, by not renewing their season ticket and made him change it back to blue,

What have the marjority of Swansea fans done, you included, to show your disgust in what has happened to your club

You still have some of the old Directors and their “hanger ons” sitting there in the Directors box laughing at all of you, and you still accept it
Bony on 11:32 - Nov 26 with 1194 viewssainthelens

Bony on 11:24 - Nov 26 by valleyboy

He like my other son and most probably you have just accepted what has happened to your club and as I said in a previous post, done absolutely nothing to show your disapproval

You read on here all the digs of those up the road get. But at least they stood up to Vincent Tan when he changed the colours of the club shirt, by not renewing their season ticket and made him change it back to blue,

What have the marjority of Swansea fans done, you included, to show your disgust in what has happened to your club

You still have some of the old Directors and their “hanger ons” sitting there in the Directors box laughing at all of you, and you still accept it

What a load of bollox. You lot did not protest at change of colour by not renewing season tickets! That is feeble at best.
Bony on 11:33 - Nov 26 with 1193 viewsDarran

He does have a point mind.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Bony on 11:48 - Nov 26 with 1175 viewsvalleyboy

Bony on 00:26 - Nov 26 by ScottishEddie

I hope I’m not as bitter and angry at your age, what went wrong?

I broke my leg in 1977, do that was the end of my footballing days

From the beginning of the 1978 season started watching the Swans home and away on a regular basis home and away

Travelled to games in where you could put the Swansea fans there into a minibus and still there would be room for a few extra. Games you wouldn’t reach home till about 2-3 o’clock in the morning

So when you see Directors selling the club that you supported like I did, and to fill their pockets with Yankee dollars at the expense of supporters. It does make you angry

But there I tried to tell posters on another forum that is what probably would happen. With the response from nearly all of those posters that these Directors would never ever sell the club as they were truly Swansea supporters

How dull could they have been, as money will always turn heads
Bony on 12:02 - Nov 26 with 1157 viewsvalleyboy

Bony on 11:32 - Nov 26 by sainthelens

What a load of bollox. You lot did not protest at change of colour by not renewing season tickets! That is feeble at best.

So what have you done to show your disapproval in what has happened to your club???
Bony on 13:10 - Nov 26 with 1100 viewsLoyal

Bony on 12:02 - Nov 26 by valleyboy

So what have you done to show your disapproval in what has happened to your club???

All of a sudden this cnt is a Cardiff fan 😅😅😅😴

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Bony on 14:37 - Nov 26 with 1047 viewssainthelens

Bony on 12:02 - Nov 26 by valleyboy

That's not the question/query I've raised.
Bony on 16:14 - Nov 26 with 1005 viewskarnataka

Bony on 13:10 - Nov 26 by Loyal

All of a sudden this cnt is a Cardiff fan 😅😅😅😴

To be fair to Haydn, AFAICR, he's never made any secret of the fact that he supports both Swansea and Cardiff and I think he once told me he used to watch them on alternate weekends when he was younger which is quite feasible when you live in Aberdare. So his support of Cardiff is not exactly 'all of a sudden'. Withdrawal of his support for the Swans is obviously more of a recent thing brought on by his belief that we are owned and run by thieving b4stards but then he's not alone in that.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2018 16:17]
Bony on 16:50 - Nov 26 with 983 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Attendances actually went up when they/ you were in sight of promotion, red scarves everywhere. Haven't bought anything from the club shop since my Michu shirt at the start of the Laudrup tenure. We buy cans and drink them by the harvester before the game and I last bought a burger in the ground about four years ago.

Where were you during the Petty years H?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024