Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Union Jacks & Loyalists 09:18 - Nov 25 with 39070 viewsSwanSwan

I noticed a new flag yesterday which I assume to be a loyalist flag. The Ulster hand and Rangers badge with Union Jack colours. Just wondering what the significance of this is?

I don't personally see how this or the Union Jack represents Swansea in any way. I get that plenty people identify as British but given the Union Jack is a amalgamation of each flag in the union aside from Wales why would we choose to display it in a Welsh football ground? Its almost seems welcoming to our opposition.

Do those that fly these flags not consider themselves Welsh too? Is there another political agenda at play here? Looking for an explanation of the Swansea Loyalist subculture really.

Tin hat on.
Union Jacks & Loyalists on 18:39 - Nov 25 with 2516 viewsGaryjack

Union Jacks & Loyalists on 18:17 - Nov 25 by Loyal

This is the problem, the absolute nonsense that if you say something repeatedly every day even the bloody stupid will believe it.

Point in case, Scotland v Wales 1997, not bloody one of you turned up, full of it, and the hundreds of jacks there in kilmarnock. Listen you turn out for the big games and rarely for anything else. You only know what you choose to believe. I've been with loads of jacks at many Wales games, Cyprus away a few years back ... Majority were Wrexham and Swansea. Italy away granted a huge Cardiff turn out when Toozy toppled a few. Don't make out we only go because your hooligans have stopped going, they only ever mouthed off when they were in the majority as many on here know.

As I said Kilmarnock 1997, the game your so called thugs were found out for what they are, bullies. Not a peep, have a lovely Sunday dreaming up new posts. Check out Abraham's website for even more lies and bullshit x 💋

You should have been at the Racecourse in 1985 when we beat Spain 3-0. 40 of us routed them on Wrexhams end outnumbered 3 to 1 at least. When the police separated us, you could only laugh at their bloodied faces doing the finger across the throat gesture at us. When the game ended we expected mayhem outside, but they simply disappeared just like magic!
Union Jacks & Loyalists on 18:47 - Nov 25 with 2493 viewsLoyal

Union Jacks & Loyalists on 18:39 - Nov 25 by Garyjack

You should have been at the Racecourse in 1985 when we beat Spain 3-0. 40 of us routed them on Wrexhams end outnumbered 3 to 1 at least. When the police separated us, you could only laugh at their bloodied faces doing the finger across the throat gesture at us. When the game ended we expected mayhem outside, but they simply disappeared just like magic!

I love these threads, it brings out the worst in us 😅

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Union Jacks & Loyalists on 19:01 - Nov 25 with 2451 viewsGaryjack

Union Jacks & Loyalists on 18:47 - Nov 25 by Loyal

I love these threads, it brings out the worst in us 😅

Union Jacks & Loyalists on 19:02 - Nov 25 with 2449 viewsgiantstoneater

The flag is obviously divisive and if it's owners cared anything about The Swans they wouldn't take it, we have a young squad and they need us behind them that is not the flag to do it.
Union Jacks & Loyalists on 19:06 - Nov 25 with 2441 viewsLoyal

Union Jacks & Loyalists on 19:02 - Nov 25 by giantstoneater

The flag is obviously divisive and if it's owners cared anything about The Swans they wouldn't take it, we have a young squad and they need us behind them that is not the flag to do it.

Thing is that particular group care more about the swans than many I know.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Union Jacks & Loyalists on 19:25 - Nov 25 with 2419 viewsraynor94

Union Jacks & Loyalists on 19:02 - Nov 25 by giantstoneater

With the greatest respect, what a load of old guff, how in any shape or form is it not supporting the boys?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Union Jacks & Loyalists on 19:34 - Nov 25 with 2409 viewsexiledclaseboy

Having now seen the flag in question it’s truly hideous. Each to their own but a little piece of me cringes when I see that nonsense associated with the Swans.

Poll: Tory leader

Union Jacks & Loyalists on 19:43 - Nov 25 with 2387 viewsjacabertawe

Union Jacks & Loyalists on 19:34 - Nov 25 by exiledclaseboy

Having now seen the flag in question it’s truly hideous. Each to their own but a little piece of me cringes when I see that nonsense associated with the Swans.

Agreed. WTF?

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Login to get fewer ads

Union Jacks & Loyalists on 19:43 - Nov 25 with 2387 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Union Jacks & Loyalists on 19:51 - Nov 25 with 2382 viewsLohengrin

Union Jacks & Loyalists on 19:34 - Nov 25 by exiledclaseboy

Yn arbennig ar eich cyfer chi...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Union Jacks & Loyalists on 20:23 - Nov 25 with 2332 viewsEU5Makaveli

Union Jacks & Loyalists on 19:43 - Nov 25 by Darran

🤮🤮
Union Jacks & Loyalists on 20:35 - Nov 25 with 2305 viewsbyron

Oh my sweet Jesus....that’s very very embarrassing no wonder us bluebirds take the pi$$.

Benny

Union Jacks & Loyalists on 20:40 - Nov 25 with 2293 viewsbyron

Union Jacks & Loyalists on 18:17 - Nov 25 by Loyal

This is the problem, the absolute nonsense that if you say something repeatedly every day even the bloody stupid will believe it.

Point in case, Scotland v Wales 1997, not bloody one of you turned up, full of it, and the hundreds of jacks there in kilmarnock. Listen you turn out for the big games and rarely for anything else. You only know what you choose to believe. I've been with loads of jacks at many Wales games, Cyprus away a few years back ... Majority were Wrexham and Swansea. Italy away granted a huge Cardiff turn out when Toozy toppled a few. Don't make out we only go because your hooligans have stopped going, they only ever mouthed off when they were in the majority as many on here know.

As I said Kilmarnock 1997, the game your so called thugs were found out for what they are, bullies. Not a peep, have a lovely Sunday dreaming up new posts. Check out Abraham's website for even more lies and bullshit x 💋

Hey, you lost your usual cool there dude, chill out. We always knew you had a few, just not enough on many occasions. I’m sure you won the odd battle along the way. I don’t know what game your on about 21 years ago now bro, away? In Scotland? You rarely did go so could easily turn up and stun everyone now and then. 😂😂

Benny

Union Jacks & Loyalists on 20:44 - Nov 25 with 2292 viewsbyron

Union Jacks & Loyalists on 18:05 - Nov 25 by Loyal

I'm pretty certain knowing some of your lads of that disposition it wouldn't have ended well.

So you know some rough lads from Cardiff do you now? Now I’m intrigued. ✔️

Benny

Union Jacks & Loyalists on 20:52 - Nov 25 with 2289 viewsSwanjaxs

Union Jacks & Loyalists on 20:44 - Nov 25 by byron

So you know some rough lads from Cardiff do you now? Now I’m intrigued. ✔️

Rough lads 😂 ... only when you got two to one in your favour 👍😎

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Union Jacks & Loyalists on 20:54 - Nov 25 with 2285 viewsKilkennyjack

Union Jacks & Loyalists on 18:39 - Nov 25 by Garyjack

I was at that game.

Great goal by Hughes.

Beware of the Risen People

Union Jacks & Loyalists on 21:54 - Nov 25 with 2238 viewspencoedjack

Union Jacks & Loyalists on 20:52 - Nov 25 by Swanjaxs

Rough lads 😂 ... only when you got two to one in your favour 👍😎

Let’s be honest here Benny without doubt is one of Cardiff types,the ultimate keyboard warrior.

He’d be put on his arse within 2 minutes of being in the company of the most placid of Jacks.

Cock of a bloke
Union Jacks & Loyalists on 22:04 - Nov 25 with 2223 viewsSwanjaxs

Union Jacks & Loyalists on 21:54 - Nov 25 by pencoedjack

Let’s be honest here Benny without doubt is one of Cardiff types,the ultimate keyboard warrior.

He’d be put on his arse within 2 minutes of being in the company of the most placid of Jacks.

Cock of a bloke

Thick as paint is Benny Penc 😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Union Jacks & Loyalists on 22:08 - Nov 25 with 2211 viewspencoedjack

Union Jacks & Loyalists on 22:04 - Nov 25 by Swanjaxs

Thick as paint is Benny Penc 😂

He is indeed my Celtic friend
Union Jacks & Loyalists on 22:09 - Nov 25 with 2211 viewslonglostjack

Rubbish flag. Rangers logo. What’s next Man Utd, Chelsea, Celtic? That bit at the bottom. Is it asking if anybody’s butchered a rabbit?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Union Jacks & Loyalists on 22:15 - Nov 25 with 2198 viewsgiantstoneater

Union Jacks & Loyalists on 19:25 - Nov 25 by raynor94

With the greatest respect, what a load of old guff, how in any shape or form is it not supporting the boys?

I doubt you have any respect not that I need it from you . Can you explain how it gets behind the team and are you sure it's not EDL/WDL types aligning with their sectarian friends in the north, pull the other one!!. This thread is like spot the nazi!
Union Jacks & Loyalists on 22:22 - Nov 25 with 2175 viewsbyron

Union Jacks & Loyalists on 21:54 - Nov 25 by pencoedjack

Cock of a bloke

Chill out fatty, your only little and a bit of wimp from what I hear....😜

Benny

Union Jacks & Loyalists on 22:25 - Nov 25 with 2178 viewsSwanjaxs

Union Jacks & Loyalists on 22:22 - Nov 25 by byron

Chill out fatty, your only little and a bit of wimp from what I hear....😜

Look at Benny giving it the big one! Fack off you big girls blouse 😂😂😂

Union Jacks & Loyalists on 22:26 - Nov 25 with 2177 viewsSwanjaxs

Union Jacks & Loyalists on 22:08 - Nov 25 by pencoedjack

He is indeed my Celtic friend

Hail Hail my friend 😎

Union Jacks & Loyalists on 23:51 - Nov 25 with 2121 viewsKilkennyjack

Union Jacks & Loyalists on 22:26 - Nov 25 by Swanjaxs

Hail Hail my friend 😎

Hail Hail 🍀

‘Brendan Rodgers is here for 10 in a row....’ 🇮🇪 🇪🇺

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024