Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion Match Thread 17:21 - Nov 25 with 18988 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 28 Nov 2018 18:55]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion Match Thread on 20:36 - Nov 28 with 2001 viewsPozuelosSideys

Awful, awful defending for both their goals. This zonal malarky is clearly a waste of time

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion Match Thread on 20:37 - Nov 28 with 1977 viewsphact0rri

What is going on with the finishing coaching. As we have to be the worst for missing chances in the league.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion Match Thread on 20:37 - Nov 28 with 1947 viewsMorganator100

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion Match Thread on 20:33 - Nov 28 by Glyn1

I hope the people making the negative comments are actually enjoying this match because so far it's been very entertaining.

And in other news ex-Swan Tammy Abraham has scored a first half hat-trick and ex-Swan Sam Clucas has also just scored.

what negative comments? We have played good football but cannot defend, we get out muscled at set pieces. If you are happy losing 2-1 but it's entertaining, carry on enjoying.
The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion Match Thread on 20:37 - Nov 28 with 1963 viewsCaptain_Sham

We have conceded 6 goals at home in three halves of football.

Its just a ride.

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion Match Thread on 20:38 - Nov 28 with 1945 viewstheloneranger

3 corners, ball to far post, 2 goals.

Terrible marking at far post each time, free headers

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion Match Thread on 20:39 - Nov 28 with 1883 viewsicecoldjack

We are superb at defending and scoring from the set piece arn't we..ffs mun !!

Getting a bit fed up of seeing us shoot ourselves in the foot almost every week, nothing wrong with our overall game but the detail seems to be lacking a bit.

Is a constant rotation of players making it harder to organise set pieces I wonder ?
The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion Match Thread on 20:39 - Nov 28 with 1895 viewsCaptain_Sham

I couldn't give a fk how pretty we look going forward, We never fking do anything with the possession. Why dont we start with trying keep a clean sheet.

Its just a ride.

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion Match Thread on 20:39 - Nov 28 with 1876 viewsTom1912

That second goal is a catalogue of errors. Feck knows what Mulder is doing, someone completely loses Hegazi, and Fer is standing at the back post but makes no effort to head the ball. Doesn't even jump.

I'd like to see the first again because I'm pretty sure there's a West Brom lad in an offside position but even still, awful defending on that too.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion Match Thread on 20:40 - Nov 28 with 1837 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion Match Thread on 20:39 - Nov 28 by icecoldjack

We are superb at defending and scoring from the set piece arn't we..ffs mun !!

Getting a bit fed up of seeing us shoot ourselves in the foot almost every week, nothing wrong with our overall game but the detail seems to be lacking a bit.

Is a constant rotation of players making it harder to organise set pieces I wonder ?

Martinez Mk.2

Not saying thats a bad thing, but Potter needs to suss the set piece side of the game pronto, cos in this division we will concede a hell of a lot of goals from them

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion Match Thread on 20:41 - Nov 28 with 1796 viewsicecoldjack

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion Match Thread on 20:39 - Nov 28 by Captain_Sham

I couldn't give a fk how pretty we look going forward, We never fking do anything with the possession. Why dont we start with trying keep a clean sheet.

We do loads with it mun, we work the space so Dan James gets clear so he can softly.pass it back to the opposition keeper .
The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion Match Thread on 20:41 - Nov 28 with 1800 viewsandypitt56

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion Match Thread on 20:37 - Nov 28 by Captain_Sham

We have conceded 6 goals at home in three halves of football.

Very frustrating we bossed the first 25 mins, very poor defending.
Dan James is quality but his decision making is so poor.
Plus Every time he shoots it dribbles across the floor!
I think we can still come back but we need to get grimes on the ball further up the pitch. Celina is looking off his game tonight as well. Fingers crossed we can pull it back.
The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion Match Thread on 20:42 - Nov 28 with 1780 viewsCaptain_Sham

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion Match Thread on 20:41 - Nov 28 by andypitt56

Very frustrating we bossed the first 25 mins, very poor defending.
Dan James is quality but his decision making is so poor.
Plus Every time he shoots it dribbles across the floor!
I think we can still come back but we need to get grimes on the ball further up the pitch. Celina is looking off his game tonight as well. Fingers crossed we can pull it back.

Dan James is fast. That's it.

Its just a ride.

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion Match Thread on 20:43 - Nov 28 with 1746 viewsMorganator100

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion Match Thread on 20:39 - Nov 28 by Tom1912

That second goal is a catalogue of errors. Feck knows what Mulder is doing, someone completely loses Hegazi, and Fer is standing at the back post but makes no effort to head the ball. Doesn't even jump.

I'd like to see the first again because I'm pretty sure there's a West Brom lad in an offside position but even still, awful defending on that too.

just re-watched it and you are right. The guy who jumped against Mulder was in an offside position. Saying that, I don't know what the hell Mulder was doing, his positioning was poor.
The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion Match Thread on 20:45 - Nov 28 with 1686 viewsGlyn1

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion Match Thread on 20:37 - Nov 28 by Morganator100

what negative comments? We have played good football but cannot defend, we get out muscled at set pieces. If you are happy losing 2-1 but it's entertaining, carry on enjoying.

Of course I'm not happy that we're a goal down, but up to then it's been a good match to watch. The BBC and others say that we've been playing the better football so there must be SOME of our team who are playing well, why not mention them as well?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion Match Thread on 20:46 - Nov 28 with 1672 viewsjack2jack

Anyone else think we should be playing the ball further up and getting into the box more?
The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion Match Thread on 20:46 - Nov 28 with 1666 viewsTenbySwan

Zonal marking at corners not working.

4 players standing on 6 yd line and bypassed for both goals.

West Brom gave done their homework
The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion Match Thread on 20:47 - Nov 28 with 1662 viewsandypitt56

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion Match Thread on 20:45 - Nov 28 by Glyn1

Of course I'm not happy that we're a goal down, but up to then it's been a good match to watch. The BBC and others say that we've been playing the better football so there must be SOME of our team who are playing well, why not mention them as well?

Tbf crimes and Olsen are having good games. Looked to me like Olsen picked up a knock though!
The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion Match Thread on 20:48 - Nov 28 with 1644 viewsTom1912

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion Match Thread on 20:46 - Nov 28 by jack2jack

Anyone else think we should be playing the ball further up and getting into the box more?

We need to put another body in midfield so we have another option in attack and someone can push further into the box.

There's no point CCV being on the pitch really. It's not exactly helping us defend corners.
The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion Match Thread on 20:50 - Nov 28 with 1555 viewsicecoldjack

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion Match Thread on 20:42 - Nov 28 by Captain_Sham

Dan James is fast. That's it.

Thankfully we don't need to worry about any £20m bids for him until he can pass at the right time and learn to shoot at th the goal not pass it to their keeper.

But it's all what we thought at the start of the season, when the grind of the division kicks in the young players will be up and down with mixed results.

Lots to be happy about but plenty of food for thought for potter, 3 centre halves and we still can't defend !
The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion Match Thread on 20:59 - Nov 28 with 1439 viewsjack2jack

Looks like they are happy with 1-2.
The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion Match Thread on 21:01 - Nov 28 with 1405 views34dfgdf54

That looked a pen to me
The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion Match Thread on 21:02 - Nov 28 with 1384 viewsMorganator100

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion Match Thread on 21:01 - Nov 28 by 34dfgdf54

That looked a pen to me

just re watched it and a stonewall penalty, hit his arm.
The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion Match Thread on 21:02 - Nov 28 with 1387 viewshobo

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion Match Thread on 21:01 - Nov 28 by 34dfgdf54

That looked a pen to me

Certainly more of a pen than Fer's 'handball' v Rotherham
The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion Match Thread on 21:07 - Nov 28 with 1271 viewsMorganator100

free kick on edge of 18 yard box, cross comes in and 2 players unmarked at the back. Do we practice defending?
The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion Match Thread on 21:08 - Nov 28 with 1254 viewsA_Fans_Dad

What the hell has happened to our passing game?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024