Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Breaking: Brexiteer Corbyn demands No deal Brexit 11:58 - Nov 26 with 1386 viewsHighjack

Corbyn has finally broken his silence and demanded an immediate exit from the E.U.

“Anything of E.U. in the U.K. should be destroyed”

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Breaking: Brexiteer Corbyn demands No deal Brexit on 22:17 - Nov 26 with 1222 viewsHighjack

Thought I’d get a few more nibbles on this one. Shame on you planetswans. Apart from the obligatory Mart downarrow - nothing.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Breaking: Brexiteer Corbyn demands No deal Brexit on 23:15 - Nov 27 with 1058 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Breaking: Brexiteer Corbyn demands No deal Brexit on 22:17 - Nov 26 by Highjack

Thought I’d get a few more nibbles on this one. Shame on you planetswans. Apart from the obligatory Mart downarrow - nothing.

Tell me about it ! I thought posting the Manics "Motorcycle Emptiness" might have had a snigger on the coppers ramming motorcycles but no, not so much as a titter or even a down arrow. This place has become a laughter free zone Mr Chimps.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Breaking: Brexiteer Corbyn demands No deal Brexit on 00:28 - Nov 28 with 1025 viewsHighjack

Breaking: Brexiteer Corbyn demands No deal Brexit on 23:15 - Nov 27 by Brynmill_Jack

Tell me about it ! I thought posting the Manics "Motorcycle Emptiness" might have had a snigger on the coppers ramming motorcycles but no, not so much as a titter or even a down arrow. This place has become a laughter free zone Mr Chimps.

It’s no wonder Sarah_Applewood doesn’t post here anymore.

Breaking: Brexiteer Corbyn demands No deal Brexit on 10:21 - Nov 30 with 867 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Breaking: Brexiteer Corbyn demands No deal Brexit on 00:28 - Nov 28 by Highjack

It’s no wonder Sarah_Applewood doesn’t post here anymore.

THIS

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024