Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
7 years ago today 19:45 - Nov 27 with 1232 viewsMuteswan

RIP Gary.
https://mobile.twitter.com/LUFC/status/1067327165694324737?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogl
7 years ago today on 20:21 - Nov 27 with 1177 viewsNeathJack

Followed by the most surreal football match I'm sure anyone of us in attendance will ever encounter.
7 years ago today on 20:23 - Nov 27 with 1169 viewsbuilthjack

I was in a bookies on high street when the news came through. very sad. I met him at Newtown Football Club, very nice chap.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

7 years ago today on 20:30 - Nov 27 with 1143 viewsMuteswan

7 years ago today on 20:21 - Nov 27 by NeathJack

Followed by the most surreal football match I'm sure anyone of us in attendance will ever encounter.

Surreal describes it perfectly. I think it hit the players really badly.
7 years ago today on 20:43 - Nov 27 with 1120 viewsTim_Harry

7 years ago today on 20:23 - Nov 27 by builthjack

I was in a bookies on high street when the news came through. very sad. I met him at Newtown Football Club, very nice chap.

I was in the Hafod. My mate had a call from a well known wind-up merchant in work.

We all knew it sounded serious from the tone of my mate's voice. Then there were comments like "look, mate, there's a room full of football fans here, you'd better not be joking". After a minute or two of "you're not winding me up here are you?", my mate broke the news.

Absolutely shocked. I was expecting it to be an ex player in his seventies.

That Villa game was the strangest atmosphere there's been at the Liberty. No one wanted to be there.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024