Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mochyn Du Cardiff 20:54 - Nov 27 with 1024 viewsdickythorpe

Place looks very different from what I remember!! Anyone been lately?
Own brewery now on site.
Mochyn Du Cardiff on 21:20 - Nov 27 with 987 viewsmajorraglan

Called there after the Wales v Denmark game, but they weren’t keen on having the 15 year old on site as it was after 10pm so we didn’t stay. It wasn’t overly busy, but it was nice and clean, seemed to have a selection of tidy ales and a lot of tables outside. When we had a caravan we used to stay at the caravan site in Sophia Gardens and call in on the way back from the city. Sophia Gardens is a great location for a caravan site. The facilities were dated but it was always busy.
Mochyn Du Cardiff on 21:36 - Nov 27 with 972 viewsPentyrchJack

I used to love it before it changed. I went there with the family for Sunday lunch last week - it was exceptional and very reasonable. The beers were very good - I had the American Pale Ale and it was full of flavour.

Being in Pontcanna there are a few of the glitterati types there and lots of well behaved dogs in there are lunchtime - I don't mind as I have two myself - but I know some people take exception.

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Mochyn Du Cardiff on 00:02 - Nov 30 with 700 viewsEbo

Nice pub, spent many a lunch hour there as I used to work just across the road in the 'Gingerbread' house.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Mochyn Du Cardiff on 11:37 - Dec 1 with 555 viewsYossarian

Nice pub with a great post-match rugby atmosphere and a welcome irrespective of being a Welsh-speaker or not. The impromptu singing (as opposed to tone deaf shouting) was always a great part of this place...but ai wonder where the S4C mafia will be going for a beer after an International now?

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024