Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rapist given chance to see his victim's child by local authority 11:06 - Nov 28 with 1422 viewstheloneranger

This isn't about Father's Rights ...

It's about Rotherham Council offering this evil child rapist the right to apply for parental rights to an innocent child born out of Rape!!

The evil b@stard is serving 35 years for rape and child sexual exploitation.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/11/27/rapist-given-chance-see-victims-chil

Well done Sammy Woodhouse, a victim of the Rotherham child sex exploitation scandal, who revealed on Tuesday afternoon that the child involved is her son.

#GoGirl

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Rapist given chance to see his victim's child by local authority on 12:08 - Nov 28 with 1381 viewswestwalesed

Incredible isn't it?

I have no idea what the law is around this but it strikes me that IF a convicted rapist has Parental Rights around a child then that surely needs to be looked at in 2018?

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Rapist given chance to see his victim's child by local authority on 08:45 - Nov 29 with 1273 viewspikeypaul

It’s the loony lefties again isn’t it?

Rotherham Labour council again.

Totally disgraceful and shows us all how Labour and it’s supporers are happy to ignore these decisions.

Scum the lot of them.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Rapist given chance to see his victim's child by local authority on 11:17 - Nov 29 with 1233 viewsmajorraglan

Rapist given chance to see his victim's child by local authority on 08:45 - Nov 29 by pikeypaul

It’s the loony lefties again isn’t it?

Rotherham Labour council again.

Totally disgraceful and shows us all how Labour and it’s supporers are happy to ignore these decisions.

Scum the lot of them.

I am not so sure it’s the loony left, I just think it’s rank bad decision making and potentially incompetence on the behalf of professionals employed to look after the welfare of children.

This council and its officials should be held to account.
Rapist given chance to see his victim's child by local authority on 20:48 - Nov 29 with 1168 viewsLoyal

Applying the law so this cnt can't sue them in years to come is exactly what they are doing.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Rapist given chance to see his victim's child by local authority on 21:49 - Nov 29 with 1150 viewspikeypaul

They are now backtracking faster than an Italian tank.

Fecking hilarious hiw the usual jealous lefty suspects on here are ignoring this and STFU.

Shows us all the types they are.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

Rapist given chance to see his victim's child by local authority on 08:00 - Nov 30 with 1118 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Rapist given chance to see his victim's child by local authority on 21:49 - Nov 29 by pikeypaul

They are now backtracking faster than an Italian tank.

Fecking hilarious hiw the usual jealous lefty suspects on here are ignoring this and STFU.

Shows us all the types they are.

Now now, have you forgotten about Harvey Proctor? He was one of your finest. Thatcher being best mates with serial paedo and corpse abuser Savile? Never mind the dossier that got "lost" by Leon Brittain.

All good old Tories . Your turn.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Rapist given chance to see his victim's child by local authority on 08:47 - Nov 30 with 1099 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Rapist given chance to see his victim's child by local authority on 08:00 - Nov 30 by Brynmill_Jack

Now now, have you forgotten about Harvey Proctor? He was one of your finest. Thatcher being best mates with serial paedo and corpse abuser Savile? Never mind the dossier that got "lost" by Leon Brittain.

Cyril Smith LIB DEM.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Rapist given chance to see his victim's child by local authority on 09:22 - Nov 30 with 1083 viewspikeypaul

Rapist given chance to see his victim's child by local authority on 08:47 - Nov 30 by felixstowe_jack

Cyril Smith LIB DEM.

1952-1966 Labour

The period when a lot of his kiddy fiddling went on.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2018 9:22]

Login to get fewer ads

Rapist given chance to see his victim's child by local authority on 09:06 - Dec 1 with 986 viewsKilkennyjack

Any views on the long standing Lord Mountbatton rumours ?

Not so sure Ted Heath was a labour man ?

I wonder if the hat fits .....

Beware of the Risen People

Rapist given chance to see his victim's child by local authority on 09:11 - Dec 1 with 983 viewsHighjack

Are we really going down the route of “your dad is a bigger paedo than my dad” now?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Rapist given chance to see his victim's child by local authority on 11:12 - Dec 1 with 964 viewscontroversial_jack

Rapist given chance to see his victim's child by local authority on 12:08 - Nov 28 by westwalesed

Incredible isn't it?

I have no idea what the law is around this but it strikes me that IF a convicted rapist has Parental Rights around a child then that surely needs to be looked at in 2018?

I thought parental rights were only considered if the father was named on the birth certificate
Rapist given chance to see his victim's child by local authority on 11:29 - Dec 1 with 957 viewsbluey_the_blue

Rapist given chance to see his victim's child by local authority on 08:00 - Nov 30 by Brynmill_Jack

Islington council. I believe a certain Labour leader was aware?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024