Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do we actually do any training? 20:35 - Nov 28 with 1044 viewsdickythorpe

And learn from our mistakes?

We are such a soft touch. Our positioning in defence when the opposition get corners is Sunday league!

Opposition teams aren't really doing a lot to score against us, just playing on our weaknesses
[Post edited 28 Nov 2018 20:37]
Do we actually do any training? on 20:43 - Nov 28 with 967 viewsicecoldjack

I think I may have scored one of those tonight, it's almost like we have no idea of who's doing what with our zonal marking..surely they know ?

Here's one for potter, think about the far post mate, it may well save us 20 goals this season !!
Do we actually do any training? on 20:50 - Nov 28 with 927 viewstheloneranger

That's the negative with zonal marking ... The attacker can choose who's marking them!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Do we actually do any training? on 20:57 - Nov 28 with 894 viewsdickythorpe

They scored 2 goals and our keeper didn't have to make any saves in that half. Funny old game.
Do we actually do any training? on 22:36 - Nov 28 with 707 viewsCatullus

Do we actually do any training? on 20:43 - Nov 28 by icecoldjack

I think I may have scored one of those tonight, it's almost like we have no idea of who's doing what with our zonal marking..surely they know ?

Here's one for potter, think about the far post mate, it may well save us 20 goals this season !!

Also, if we had someone far post when we have corners we might score a few more too.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Do we actually do any training? on 22:38 - Nov 28 with 691 viewscentrestandswan

The opposition have men on the far post but do we no everything to the near and our crossing into the box is terrible, too high, over hit and so directionless, think Derby can't wait for us to roll into town. Come on Swans for f.ck's sake.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Do we actually do any training? on 22:39 - Nov 28 with 678 views3swan

Do we actually do any training? on 22:36 - Nov 28 by Catullus

Also, if we had someone far post when we have corners we might score a few more too.

Not just corners though. The number of crosses this season that have been over hit with no one coming in from the far wing.

Our options are limited greatly by no tempo in our game.
Do we actually do any training? on 22:47 - Nov 28 with 627 viewsskettyparkherbert

Do we actually do any training? on 22:39 - Nov 28 by 3swan

Not just corners though. The number of crosses this season that have been over hit with no one coming in from the far wing.

Our options are limited greatly by no tempo in our game.

Another point, West Brom left 2 men up front when defending a corner so we left 3 back to mark them but we have every player back including Dan James, why, what is he seriously doing back there?

If he went up to the halfway line they would surely have to send 2 back to mark him against a possible breakaway?

What do we do regarding attacking and defending set pieces??
Do we actually do any training? on 22:52 - Nov 28 with 602 viewsLeonWasGod

Do we actually do any training? on 20:57 - Nov 28 by dickythorpe

They scored 2 goals and our keeper didn't have to make any saves in that half. Funny old game.

Christ, that was painful. Deeper midfield 2 missing in action again. If we want to play it out from the back we need someone in their prepared to want the ball and make the triangles with the full/wingbacks. That person isn’t Grimes or Fer. Celina poor again too.

A decent first 20 mins or so though, so something to build on. Jeff putting his marker on his arse a highlight too. But I’d happily forget the rest.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024