Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ref nearly lost it tonight 21:23 - Nov 28 with 6382 viewsTom1912

For a second it seemed like he'd actually given Daniel James a free kick, but he took a moment, realised his mistake, reversed the decision and booked James accordingly.
Ref nearly lost it tonight on 21:26 - Nov 28 with 5272 viewsdickythorpe

Who is he? He's gash.
Ref nearly lost it tonight on 21:26 - Nov 28 with 5267 views34dfgdf54

He reversed it because of James backchat
Ref nearly lost it tonight on 21:27 - Nov 28 with 5254 viewsthornabyswan

Ref nearly lost it tonight on 21:26 - Nov 28 by 34dfgdf54

From Newport

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Ref nearly lost it tonight on 21:32 - Nov 28 with 5218 views34dfgdf54

Ref nearly lost it tonight on 21:27 - Nov 28 by thornabyswan

From Newport

Is he really? He’ll be having a knock later
Ref nearly lost it tonight on 21:33 - Nov 28 with 5213 viewsTom1912

Probably asking why the feck he's giving us a free kick in our half when we have the ball and don't want it and not when James is getting kicked up in the air on the edge of their area for the upteenth time.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2018 21:33]
Ref nearly lost it tonight on 21:40 - Nov 28 with 5152 viewsHighjack

James pushed the ref

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Ref nearly lost it tonight on 21:50 - Nov 28 with 5069 viewsPozuelosSideys

That was the same referee who sent 3 of our players off against Scunthorpe a few years ago. He was a knob then too

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/league_cup/8205360.stm

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Ref nearly lost it tonight on 21:52 - Nov 28 with 5042 viewsthornabyswan

Ref nearly lost it tonight on 21:50 - Nov 28 by PozuelosSideys

That was the same referee who sent 3 of our players off against Scunthorpe a few years ago. He was a knob then too

Terrible referee we should have had a penalty as well.
Pretty toothless from.us though with poor defending

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Login to get fewer ads

Ref nearly lost it tonight on 21:53 - Nov 28 with 5033 views34dfgdf54

Ref nearly lost it tonight on 21:27 - Nov 28 by thornabyswan

From Newport

Newport, Isle of Wight.
Ref nearly lost it tonight on 22:03 - Nov 28 with 4950 viewsthornabyswan

Ref nearly lost it tonight on 21:53 - Nov 28 by 34dfgdf54

Newport, Isle of Wight.

Ok the commentator just said Newport I was surprised as I didn't think you could ref the Enish league if you were not born in England.

Ref nearly lost it tonight on 22:27 - Nov 28 with 4774 viewsCatullus

The ref was gash but that doesn't change that we were poor again tonight. Well, we played pretty football again but we became pedestrian as soon as we crossed the halfway. Olsson delayed the pass to James so many times it got beyond. It's like Olsson was waiting for the oppo full back to get into position first. We nearly got caught out fannying around on the edge of our own box again.
Where is the urgency in our attacks? Where is the desire to damage the oppo with our pace? Why are we so slow to move the ball?
Then Montero came on and we started getting the crosses in but our players seemed to be too close together or just not in the box and it was easy to defend.

So frustrating.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Ref nearly lost it tonight on 22:30 - Nov 28 with 4735 viewsjasper_T

Ref nearly lost it tonight on 22:27 - Nov 28 by Catullus

The ref was gash but that doesn't change that we were poor again tonight. Well, we played pretty football again but we became pedestrian as soon as we crossed the halfway. Olsson delayed the pass to James so many times it got beyond. It's like Olsson was waiting for the oppo full back to get into position first. We nearly got caught out fannying around on the edge of our own box again.
Where is the urgency in our attacks? Where is the desire to damage the oppo with our pace? Why are we so slow to move the ball?
Then Montero came on and we started getting the crosses in but our players seemed to be too close together or just not in the box and it was easy to defend.

So frustrating.

Olsson isn't good enough to play those passes. Very limited left foot. It's one of the reasons Potter has been trying Grimes there.
Ref nearly lost it tonight on 22:33 - Nov 28 with 4718 viewsCatullus

Ref nearly lost it tonight on 22:30 - Nov 28 by jasper_T

Olsson isn't good enough to play those passes. Very limited left foot. It's one of the reasons Potter has been trying Grimes there.

I could feel DJ's frustration, he'd make the run and have to check it only to get the pass when facing backwards. Olsson has deffo gone backwards since he joined us, he looked quite handy going forward when he first came here.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Ref nearly lost it tonight on 22:35 - Nov 28 with 4693 views34dfgdf54

Correct
Ref nearly lost it tonight on 23:37 - Nov 28 with 4504 viewsgiantstoneater

Did West Brom really get away without one booking unbelievable Jeff!!
Ref nearly lost it tonight on 00:02 - Nov 29 with 4450 viewsjackrmee

Don't agree. Olsson got heck of a left foot. Hits the byline and whips them in. Best crosser we have.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Ref nearly lost it tonight on 00:03 - Nov 29 with 4447 viewsjackrmee

I've never seen a free kick be given for dissent. Can you even do that?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Ref nearly lost it tonight on 00:29 - Nov 29 with 4402 viewsjasper_T

Ref nearly lost it tonight on 00:02 - Nov 29 by jackrmee

Don't agree. Olsson got heck of a left foot. Hits the byline and whips them in. Best crosser we have.

He can only play one pass, and if it's not on he has to move his whole body around the ball to change the direction. Can't alter the angle, can't use his right. Such an easy player for the opposition to shut down in possession. All he can do is run with it. Stand straight in front of him and he goes backwards.

7 assists in almost 200 Premier League games. Crosses look nice and have power but he doesn't pick anyone out. The same ball every time, whipped in. Which is better than most we've got to be fair but it's hardly a weapon.
Ref nearly lost it tonight on 07:54 - Nov 29 with 4212 viewsItchySphincter

Ref nearly lost it tonight on 22:27 - Nov 28 by Catullus

So frustrating.

Tw@ts in front of me slagged off Montero with his first touch. We really do have a bunch of arseholes for fans these days.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Ref nearly lost it tonight on 07:58 - Nov 29 with 4204 views34dfgdf54

Ref nearly lost it tonight on 00:02 - Nov 29 by jackrmee

You can't be serious? His quality on the whole is shocking. I honestly don't see what everyone sees in Ollson.
Ref nearly lost it tonight on 08:01 - Nov 29 with 4197 viewsItchySphincter

Ref nearly lost it tonight on 07:58 - Nov 29 by 34dfgdf54

You can't be serious? His quality on the whole is shocking. I honestly don't see what everyone sees in Ollson.

Yeah, but you don’t ‘get’ football do you?

Ref nearly lost it tonight on 08:05 - Nov 29 with 4181 views34dfgdf54

Ref nearly lost it tonight on 08:01 - Nov 29 by ItchySphincter

Yeah, but you don’t ‘get’ football do you?

Leave the discussion to football people fella. If you want to follow me around, the PM's are in the top right.
Ref nearly lost it tonight on 08:31 - Nov 29 with 4144 viewsItchySphincter

Ref nearly lost it tonight on 08:05 - Nov 29 by 34dfgdf54

Leave the discussion to football people fella. If you want to follow me around, the PM's are in the top right.

You started it.

Ref nearly lost it tonight on 11:35 - Nov 29 with 3938 viewsHighjack

Ref nearly lost it tonight on 00:03 - Nov 29 by jackrmee

I've never seen a free kick be given for dissent. Can you even do that?

Free kicks can only be given for offences that happen while the ball is in play so the ref got that one wrong.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Ref nearly lost it tonight on 12:24 - Nov 29 with 3909 viewsDewi1jack

Ref nearly lost it tonight on 21:50 - Nov 28 by PozuelosSideys

Thought I recognised the tw@

We should never have had the staff hold Bess up in that game so forcing that muppet to abandon the game.
That may have fugged his career

Was hoping he'd retired.
Shocked he's reffing at any level TBH

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024