Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Serious question... 08:37 - Nov 29 with 1515 viewsItchySphincter

Does anyone here in their right mind think that we were better than West Brom last night?

Yes or no.

If all you’ve got are glib comments about us not being in the top two don’t bother.

Yes or no.

Bear in mind that WBA didn’t break sweat.
[Post edited 29 Nov 2018 8:38]

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Serious question... on 12:08 - Nov 29 with 287 viewsDewi1jack

Have to agree with a lot of the posters.

I think we all know by now there has been massive mismanagement off the field before the sale. And since
Wrong playing managers/ players brought in/ got rid of etc.

I think GP is the right manager on the field for us.
But, we seem to have forgotten how to take corners/ free kicks.

Oh.
And how to fukin defend them properly.
Need to start leaving a player on the post as we used to do and one or 2 quickies up on the half way line, so the opposition has to leave 3 or 4 players back to cover.

Many times last night West Broms' defenders were being left in the wake, but no one in the box to receive a cross, leaving whoever to have to stop/ come back.
Is Ollie trying to cover too much of the park and should stay more forward?
I think so.
Is Will the answer? IMHO no and should never have been brought back (different story/ thread/ done to death!)

Trouble is, the squad is what we have. Thanks to the owners/ sellers (different thread!)
And many teams have now sussed us out on the park. So GP is in a hole in what he can change

West Brom not moving out of 1st gear/ breaking sweat?
Why did their defenders look knackered when Danny, Jeff ,Martin etc were running at them?
And beating them regularly.

On the whole, I s'pose I'm still amazed we're doing as well as we are.
Do we need 2 or 3 players (plus replacing any that leave) in Jan?
Undoubtedly.
Other wise I do see a very hard second half of the season.
Don't need to cost a lot of money before the Beaky apologists throw their toys out of the pram (again. Every thread!!)- just properly scouted and the best available deal done for the club

Am I disappointed?
Fuk aye.
I left last night thinking that was 3 points dropped because of stupid defending yet again.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Serious question... on 13:35 - Nov 29 with 259 viewsstevethejack

We were better than WBA.

Two poor teams. We didn't put away more than 1 of our numerous chances, they put away 2 of their 3 chances.
Serious question... on 13:51 - Nov 29 with 248 views_

Serious question... on 12:08 - Nov 29 by Dewi1jack

I think we all know by now there has been massive mismanagement off the field before the sale. And since

Oh.
Need to start leaving a player on the post as we used to do and one or 2 quickies up on the half way line, so the opposition has to leave 3 or 4 players back to cover.

Many times last night West Broms' defenders were being left in the wake, but no one in the box to receive a cross, leaving whoever to have to stop/ come back.
I think so.
Is Will the answer? IMHO no and should never have been brought back (different story/ thread/ done to death!)

Trouble is, the squad is what we have. Thanks to the owners/ sellers (different thread!)
And many teams have now sussed us out on the park. So GP is in a hole in what he can change

Why did their defenders look knackered when Danny, Jeff ,Martin etc were running at them?

Undoubtedly.
Don't need to cost a lot of money before the Beaky apologists throw their toys out of the pram (again. Every thread!!)- just properly scouted and the best available deal done for the club

Am I disappointed?
Fuk aye.
I left last night thinking that was 3 points dropped because of stupid defending yet again.

Many teams have now sussed us?

This is the first time I've read this this season and it's come off the back of two defeats.

So do you mean two teams have sussed us out as there's just no basis for the term 'many' here I'm afraid

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Serious question... on 14:02 - Nov 29 with 236 viewsDewi1jack

Serious question... on 13:51 - Nov 29 by _

Many teams have now sussed us?

This is the first time I've read this this season and it's come off the back of two defeats.

So do you mean two teams have sussed us out as there's just no basis for the term 'many' here I'm afraid

Of course it's the first time you've read it.
Some others may be thinking it. Some may not
Opinions eh?

Does it take time for people/ teams to be sussed out?
Or does everyone else on the planet excluding me have ESP and not require the time to see what others are like?

I really hope that thought is wrong.
Time will tell

But it can't be a bad post if all you've picked me up on is my lack of understanding of Parapsychology

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Serious question... on 14:02 - Nov 29 with 235 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Serious question... on 12:08 - Nov 29 by Dewi1jack

Oh.

I think so.

Undoubtedly.

Am I disappointed?
Fuk aye.

Early days but we are fading already, this squad won't cope with a long full had Championship season.

The Championship is all about strength in depth, and a good January transfer window is key, last season Fulham turned around their season with Mitrovic, if we don't get some more experienced Championship battle hardened players in we will drop further as the injuries and mental tiredness kicks in.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024