Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Here's a thought... 09:49 - Nov 29 with 964 viewsJackfath

We are just about bang on where we should be in terms of league position and development. After getting rid of several players who couldn't give two hoots about the club, it's obvious we are at the beginning of a long term rebuilding plan.

I'd suggest games like last night prove we are heading in the right direction, however we are still raw and naive in the extreme. That comes with experience.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Here's a thought... on 09:57 - Nov 29 with 941 viewsItchySphincter

Yes, probably. We need to be more aggressive though.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Here's a thought... on 10:06 - Nov 29 with 931 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Here's a thought... on 09:57 - Nov 29 by ItchySphincter

Yes, probably. We need to be more aggressive though.

Bottom half team by the end of the season, the squad isn't big enough and as the injuries come and youngsters tire we'll drop down a few.

Potter needs to be able to bring in some experienced Championship battle hardened players
[Post edited 29 Nov 2018 10:06]
Here's a thought... on 10:54 - Nov 29 with 863 viewscentrestandswan

Inexperienced younger players will have to learn quickly at this level otherwise we could see ourselves in the do do. Has Potter got it right regards team selection, are individuals carrying out their duties to the full and thinking on their feet ? It doesn't look like it at the moment, perhaps a change of mindset at management,not change of manager, would improve things and go back to basics just to keep us away from an unwanted relegation battle. This is a totally different league from the Prem' where any side top, mid or bottom can produce strange results Hull drawing with Norwich on Tuesday, who could have seen that, after they (Norwich) destroyed us on Saturday.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Here's a thought... on 10:58 - Nov 29 with 851 viewsDarran

Spot on as usual Fath.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Here's a thought... on 14:56 - Nov 29 with 758 viewsvalleyboy

Here's a thought... on 10:58 - Nov 29 by Darran

Spot on as usual Fath.

Is what Jackfath is saying that the Swans are going in the right direction. Mean they are going downwards???

Surely after the last two games he doesn’t mean going upwards
Here's a thought... on 18:16 - Nov 29 with 658 viewsdickythorpe

We're slipping down the league. Manager has no idea what his best xi is.

We couldn't beat Ipswich at home.
Here's a thought... on 18:38 - Nov 29 with 625 viewsvalleyboy

Here's a thought... on 18:16 - Nov 29 by dickythorpe

We're slipping down the league. Manager has no idea what his best xi is.

We couldn't beat Ipswich at home.

The wording “right direction” I thought was you saying that the Swans were heading up the League and not in the other direction
Here's a thought... on 18:42 - Nov 29 with 614 viewsJackfath

“Long term rebuilding plan”.

I believe we will not get relegated from this league.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Login to get fewer ads

Here's a thought... on 18:58 - Nov 29 with 606 viewsvalleyboy

Here's a thought... on 18:42 - Nov 29 by Jackfath

“Long term rebuilding plan”.

I believe we will not get relegated from this league.

I will say that relegation depends on whether the Swans bring in the right players in the January transfer window

Players will be sold without a doubt and not just Bony as I think he will go out on loan with the Swans supplementing his wages as well as Manchester City

It’s a big ask for the youngsters to be playing mostly twice a week as they are already fading in the last quarter of the game already
Here's a thought... on 19:42 - Nov 29 with 531 viewsjasper_T

Here's a thought... on 18:58 - Nov 29 by valleyboy

I will say that relegation depends on whether the Swans bring in the right players in the January transfer window

Players will be sold without a doubt and not just Bony as I think he will go out on loan with the Swans supplementing his wages as well as Manchester City

It’s a big ask for the youngsters to be playing mostly twice a week as they are already fading in the last quarter of the game already

No chance we go down, even if we bring in no one at all.

If youth is the deciding factor there are three teams below us in the table putting out younger sides most weeks (Brentford, Wigan, Preston just about).
Here's a thought... on 21:41 - Nov 29 with 427 viewsbyron

Here's a thought... on 10:06 - Nov 29 by AlfieMooresSon

Bottom half team by the end of the season, the squad isn't big enough and as the injuries come and youngsters tire we'll drop down a few.

Potter needs to be able to bring in some experienced Championship battle hardened players
[Post edited 29 Nov 2018 10:06]

I know what you need, you need a Gary Madine, a bruiser to knock them in for you on those cold dark nights ooop north. He scored loads last season for Bolton, call it £5 million? Go an

Benny

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024