Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For our Cardiff admirers on here ? 16:43 - Nov 29 with 1731 viewsLoyal

Any thoughts on Harry Arter's comments regards signing permanently at the end of the season ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

For our Cardiff admirers on here ? on 17:08 - Nov 29 with 1687 viewsandrew

Yeah, I don’t give a fcuk.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

For our Cardiff admirers on here ? on 17:20 - Nov 29 with 1651 viewsploppy

Dirty little fecker and always moaning.
For our Cardiff admirers on here ? on 18:11 - Nov 29 with 1570 viewsbyron

I’m glad you’ve opened up and comes to terms with it, it’s been simmering for a while hasn’t it?😘

Benny

For our Cardiff admirers on here ? on 18:41 - Nov 29 with 1523 viewsvalleyboy

Beats me in why Swansea fans are discussing other clubs and their players

Swansea have enough problems of their own for their fans to worry about
For our Cardiff admirers on here ? on 20:25 - Nov 29 with 1412 viewsLoyal

For our Cardiff admirers on here ? on 18:41 - Nov 29 by valleyboy

Beats me in why Swansea fans are discussing other clubs and their players

Swansea have enough problems of their own for their fans to worry about

This is a football forum, not an entirely Swansea forum otherwise you wouldn't be on here. The only problem any club message board has is fcking weirdos skulking about with big stiffys because they live on their own.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

For our Cardiff admirers on here ? on 21:22 - Nov 29 with 1342 viewsbyron

For our Cardiff admirers on here ? on 20:25 - Nov 29 by Loyal

This is a football forum, not an entirely Swansea forum otherwise you wouldn't be on here. The only problem any club message board has is fcking weirdos skulking about with big stiffys because they live on their own.

In answer to you’re q about Arter; reckon they would want a decent fee for him, he is also by quite some way our biggest earner on 40k. However, if we do manage the miracle, I think Tan would sign him up. We will have to start paying 40/50k a week to survive, any seem to pay a lot more just for mid table obscurity.

Benny

For our Cardiff admirers on here ? on 22:10 - Nov 29 with 1274 viewsLoyal

For our Cardiff admirers on here ? on 21:22 - Nov 29 by byron

In answer to you’re q about Arter; reckon they would want a decent fee for him, he is also by quite some way our biggest earner on 40k. However, if we do manage the miracle, I think Tan would sign him up. We will have to start paying 40/50k a week to survive, any seem to pay a lot more just for mid table obscurity.

My point was on his response when asked about signing for Cardiff.
He replied yes ...
If 'they' stay up. Not so much about the 'they' comment more about the cnts mercenary attitude to signing for you. If ever a clubs fans had experience of this it's Swansea. Just saying like.

For our Cardiff admirers on here ? on 23:31 - Nov 29 with 1214 viewsdobjack2

For our Cardiff admirers on here ? on 22:10 - Nov 29 by Loyal

He replied yes ...
If 'they' stay up. Not so much about the 'they' comment more about the cnts mercenary attitude to signing for you. If ever a clubs fans had experience of this it's Swansea. Just saying like.

Nail on head.

Exactly where our recruitment went wrong.
Login to get fewer ads

For our Cardiff admirers on here ? on 08:02 - Nov 30 with 1135 viewsbyron

For our Cardiff admirers on here ? on 22:10 - Nov 29 by Loyal

He replied yes ...

They are all mercenaries these days, money has killed the game.

Benny

For our Cardiff admirers on here ? on 11:22 - Nov 30 with 1025 viewsAlfieMooresSon

For our Cardiff admirers on here ? on 17:20 - Nov 29 by ploppy

Agreed but he is just what we need, some nasty aggressive Championship equivalent, he's like a Kevin Nolan, great if he's with you, hate him playing against you.

He looks their best player by a mile, if he gets injured they are in even deeper shit.
For our Cardiff admirers on here ? on 13:51 - Nov 30 with 954 viewsBluebird

For our Cardiff admirers on here ? on 23:31 - Nov 29 by dobjack2

Nail on head.

Exactly where our recruitment went wrong.

It happened to us last time we were there. Hopefully we have learned a lesson.
For our Cardiff admirers on here ? on 14:54 - Nov 30 with 926 viewsstevethejack

For our Cardiff admirers on here ? on 17:20 - Nov 29 by ploppy

Perfect for the scum
For our Cardiff admirers on here ? on 15:41 - Nov 30 with 888 viewsbyron

For our Cardiff admirers on here ? on 14:54 - Nov 30 by stevethejack

Perfect for the scum

Yeah a decent player who gives his all, shame you didn’t have any last season eh?

Benny

For our Cardiff admirers on here ? on 16:04 - Nov 30 with 860 viewsheadcleaner

For our Cardiff admirers on here ? on 15:41 - Nov 30 by byron

Yeah a decent player who gives his all, shame you didn’t have any last season eh?

No, he doesn't. He's a nasty player who always every challenge tries to leave something on the opponent. He's very ordinary and if I was being generous hes average at best hence why he signed for you lot in the summer and not a mid-table side. you were favs for the drop and are living up to that all the way and him charging around the middle of the park swinging his studs is part of your problem. The Spanish lad is your best player and to be fair one of your only players if you're looking at it from a football perspective.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024