Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fury v Wilder 20:50 - Nov 29 with 3454 viewssainthelens

Any thoughts on the fight guys?
Got to admit never liked Fury, but am warming to him. Joshua v the winner be some night. I think Tyson may just pull this off.
Fury v Wilder on 20:55 - Nov 29 with 2460 viewsbluey_the_blue

Wilder lost to Ortiz, let's be blunt - it should have been stopped.

Wilder's technique for me looks poor, looking for that one big punch.

Can see Fury smothering / mauling him, not sure what the fight quality will be like, Fury was awful in his last fights.
Fury v Wilder on 21:45 - Nov 29 with 2419 viewsKilkennyjack

Sadly Fury is getting ko’d ☘️

Beware of the Risen People

Fury v Wilder on 22:14 - Nov 29 with 2394 viewsPozuelosSideys

Wilder's technique is fcking terrible. Hes almost always off balance trying to land power punches - thats pretty dangerous against somebody like Fury who can counterpunch and is a master of movement and feignts. Dont think Fury will want this to go to the cards though as he will get jobbed.

Its a pick-em for me. But never back against a Pikey!

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Fury v Wilder on 22:14 - Nov 29 with 2394 viewsEU5Makaveli

Fury on points.
Fury v Wilder on 06:58 - Nov 30 with 2307 viewsDr_Winston

Wilder can punch, but that's about it. Accordingly he has a punchers chance, but Fury is technically far better. If his head is right then TF will win, probably on points.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Fury v Wilder on 09:53 - Nov 30 with 2236 viewsTailGunner

Good start by Fury - will run out of gas & get stopped middle rounds.
Fury v Wilder on 10:50 - Nov 30 with 2206 viewstheloneranger

Fury has lost 10 stone in weight over the last 18 months, coming down from 28 stone to 18, and since back in the gym he's been on 5500 calories a day

The last thing he needs is a war, and I think you're going to see an ugly fight with a lot of Fury holding and leaning on Wilder.

The ring walk is planned for approx 5am Sunday morning.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Fury v Wilder on 15:48 - Nov 30 with 2107 viewsJosey_Wales37

Looking forward to this. Hope Fury wins, think might see different Fury as he looks in better shape than he did when he beat Klitschko imo. Think he has beaten Wilder mentally in the press conferences, but obviously, means nothing when you step in the ring. He probably best placed heavy weight at moment to beat Wilder from the styles point of view. Think Wilder would tire first if Tyson manages to keep his defence game intact.
Login to get fewer ads

Fury v Wilder on 16:13 - Nov 30 with 2091 viewswaynekerr55

Don't be surprised if we see a Fury stoppage. This is the first real boxer he's fighting and no doubt Wilder will leave himself open to get caught flush. Might have a cheeky punt

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Fury v Wilder on 16:16 - Nov 30 with 2089 viewssainthelens

Fury v Wilder on 16:13 - Nov 30 by waynekerr55

Don't be surprised if we see a Fury stoppage. This is the first real boxer he's fighting and no doubt Wilder will leave himself open to get caught flush. Might have a cheeky punt

Furys" mate has openly flaunted on you tube a 70k betting slip on Tyson winning.
Fury v Wilder on 18:57 - Nov 30 with 2029 viewsperplex

Fury v Wilder on 20:55 - Nov 29 by bluey_the_blue

Wilder lost to Ortiz, let's be blunt - it should have been stopped.

Wilder's technique for me looks poor, looking for that one big punch.

Can see Fury smothering / mauling him, not sure what the fight quality will be like, Fury was awful in his last fights.

Why should it have been stopped he actually sshowed great fortitude in pulling through after being badly rocked he then batterd Ortiz to force a stoppage.
Fury v Wilder on 06:23 - Dec 2 with 1812 viewssainthelens

For anyone who saw it, we've just witnessed the biggest carve up in sporting history. Well done Tyson, you are a legend and have been mugged.
Fury v Wilder on 06:31 - Dec 2 with 1807 viewstheloneranger

The Mexican judge should be banned from boxing.

I had Fury 115-111, even with the 2 knock downs.

How the fvck he got back up in the 12th round I'll never know.

Even the Americans at ringside gave it to Fury

Fury v Wilder on 09:36 - Dec 2 with 1706 viewsbluey_the_blue

Fury v Wilder on 18:57 - Nov 30 by perplex

Why should it have been stopped he actually sshowed great fortitude in pulling through after being badly rocked he then batterd Ortiz to force a stoppage.

He was out of it. I've seen fights stopped for a lot less.

American networks desperate to keep title on an American after the Klitschko reign - Wilder has fought bums his entire career. Fight should've been stopped against Ortiz, Fury clear winner last night - those being the only two names he's fought.

It's pretty clear he's been the one ducking Joshua.

We'll see Wilder - Fury 2 again I guess, meaning it'll be Joshua - Whyte which won't be a bad fight in itself.
Fury v Wilder on 10:37 - Dec 2 with 1669 viewswaynekerr55

Fury v Wilder on 09:36 - Dec 2 by bluey_the_blue

He was out of it. I've seen fights stopped for a lot less.

American networks desperate to keep title on an American after the Klitschko reign - Wilder has fought bums his entire career. Fight should've been stopped against Ortiz, Fury clear winner last night - those being the only two names he's fought.

It's pretty clear he's been the one ducking Joshua.

We'll see Wilder - Fury 2 again I guess, meaning it'll be Joshua - Whyte which won't be a bad fight in itself.

Not being funny Bluey but we all saw exactly why it's Joshua who's ducking it. Fury and Wilder both beat him for me.

No doubt he'll have the rematch against Dillian, assumig he beats Chisora

Fury v Wilder on 11:05 - Dec 2 with 1633 viewsbluey_the_blue

Fury v Wilder on 10:37 - Dec 2 by waynekerr55

Not being funny Bluey but we all saw exactly why it's Joshua who's ducking it. Fury and Wilder both beat him for me.

How would Wilder beat him? Wilder's chance is the same any power puncher has, getting a good clean shot off.

AJ's last four fights; a dangerous Povetkin, Parker who I don't rate that highly but has a good chin, Takam and a rejuvenated Wladimir Klitschko who rolled back the years to put on a cracking last fight.

Wilder? Fury ( won via dodgy decision ), Ortiz ( won after ref was lenient when it should've been stopped in favour of Ortiz ), Stiverne ( Stivere hadn;t fought for 2 years, previous fight being loss to Wilder) and Washington.

Two fights against names, top fighters - rescued in both which is why he won't fight outside US. Other big name on record? Beat a well past it Audley Harrison.

It's bollocks to claim Joshua is ducking it. Getting that WBC belt strengthens legacy and negotiating position. He's meant to be scared of someone who has padded record against bums, looking for highlight reel KOs to hide poor technique?

The Fury fight would be a lot closer but I don't think Fury would win.He'd look to jab all night long, a viable tactic sure but don't believe he has the power to trouble AJ. It would be a good fight but for me an AJ win.

The Whyte fight imo wouldn't be a bad one. Biggest UK only fight, Fury aside, Whyte always brings it so could well be a tear up, has the narrative of Whyte looking to avenge his loss.
Fury v Wilder on 11:26 - Dec 2 with 1608 viewstheloneranger

Fury v Wilder on 10:37 - Dec 2 by waynekerr55

If Wilder fights AJ and gets caught as many times as Fury caught him last night ... especially combination punches ... then he's in for a very tough and painful fight.

Needing a bent Mexican judge to retain his World title against a Tyson Fury who had had only 2 non entity fights in 3 years doesn't bode well for any future fight against AJ

Fury v Wilder on 11:27 - Dec 2 with 1606 viewsbluey_the_blue

Fury v Wilder on 11:26 - Dec 2 by theloneranger

If Wilder fights AJ and gets caught as many times as Fury caught him last night ... especially combination punches ... then he's in for a very tough and painful fight.

Needing a bent Mexican judge to retain his World title against a Tyson Fury who had had only 2 non entity fights in 3 years doesn't bode well for any future fight against AJ

Fury doesn't really throw many power shots either, mostly jabs.
Fury v Wilder on 13:00 - Dec 2 with 1539 viewsFergal

Unpopular opinion but thought it was a very close fight, actually gave it to Wilder by 1 point with the knockdowns.

Hell of a Fury performance though.
Fury v Wilder on 13:16 - Dec 2 with 1522 viewsjackrmee

That was the most amazing thing I've ever witnessed in boxing.
He was out cold, woke up, realised where he was, got back up and continued coming forward. Wilder having to stop his celebrating and continue fighting was unbelievable to me and him.

It was always going to be a split decision draw if it went to the cards and Lennox Lewis said it in the studio before the fight. That's what happens when you fight the champ in America. The same happened to him.

Tyson needs to bring the rematch back to the UK.

A great advert for boxing and for both fighters in general. Both decent human beings who deserve to have another shot at eachother.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Fury v Wilder on 13:31 - Dec 2 with 1514 viewsbluey_the_blue

Fury v Wilder on 13:16 - Dec 2 by jackrmee

That was the most amazing thing I've ever witnessed in boxing.
He was out cold, woke up, realised where he was, got back up and continued coming forward. Wilder having to stop his celebrating and continue fighting was unbelievable to me and him.

It was always going to be a split decision draw if it went to the cards and Lennox Lewis said it in the studio before the fight. That's what happens when you fight the champ in America. The same happened to him.

Tyson needs to bring the rematch back to the UK.

A great advert for boxing and for both fighters in general. Both decent human beings who deserve to have another shot at eachother.

Tyson doesn't have the choice to bring rematch back to UK.

Wilder won't fight outside America where he can get the decisions his way, it's as simple as that.

Fury is well aware the big fight is vs Joshua not Wilder. Undefeated multi-belt holder vs person with claim to be "real" title holder.

Any rematch between Fury - Wilder will be in US. Fury imo doesn't have the power to finish Wilder so for it it would be a lose-lose - Fury gets tagged and can't get up or he can get screwed on points again.

Last night's fight has really raised Fury's profile immensely, making AJ-Fury a far bigger fight than Fury-Wilder and possibly even AJ-WIlder.
Fury v Wilder on 13:40 - Dec 2 with 1507 viewssainthelens

Fury and his team should tell Wilder go fck himself after that. Fury v AJ would now be bigger than any rematch.
Fury v Wilder on 13:52 - Dec 2 with 1489 viewsjackrmee

Fury v Wilder on 13:31 - Dec 2 by bluey_the_blue

Tyson doesn't have the choice to bring rematch back to UK.

Wilder won't fight outside America where he can get the decisions his way, it's as simple as that.

Fury is well aware the big fight is vs Joshua not Wilder. Undefeated multi-belt holder vs person with claim to be "real" title holder.

Any rematch between Fury - Wilder will be in US. Fury imo doesn't have the power to finish Wilder so for it it would be a lose-lose - Fury gets tagged and can't get up or he can get screwed on points again.

Last night's fight has really raised Fury's profile immensely, making AJ-Fury a far bigger fight than Fury-Wilder and possibly even AJ-WIlder.

They've already said there will be a rematch.
I think Wilder will go where the money is best. They will fill Wembley over here.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Fury v Wilder on 14:00 - Dec 2 with 1482 viewstheloneranger

Fury v Wilder on 13:52 - Dec 2 by jackrmee

They've already said there will be a rematch.
I think Wilder will go where the money is best. They will fill Wembley over here.

Wilder said after the fight, any rematch will not be his next fight.

Fury v Wilder on 14:17 - Dec 2 with 1464 viewswaynekerr55

Fury v Wilder on 11:26 - Dec 2 by theloneranger

That's the point, Joshua is stiff and not mobile, Fury is hence how he picked off Wilder at will.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024