Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just spotted this... 22:14 - Nov 29 with 2163 viewsMuteswan

Don’t know if it’s been posted before.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46390756
Just spotted this... on 23:13 - Nov 29 with 2083 viewsLeonWasGod

I hadn't seen it.

I do find it strange that they haven't been involved - maybe it's a sign th Potter is 100% committed to the long term and not tempted for quick fixes? (Or maybe he just thinks they are sh*t )

Dyer didn't do himself any favours in the brief appearance he made, which I was pretty disappointed about. I thought he'd have a lot to offer, but he looked well off the pace and very timid. Not at all like the Dyer of old who would happily take players on. Although he did get forward once to set up a goal I suppose, but overall looked a shadow of his former self.

Routs was ok in his cameos - ok but nothing special. No less effective than Celina in the last couple of games.
Just spotted this... on 23:33 - Nov 29 with 2052 viewsKilkennyjack

I am ashamed of our club for the way they have treated Routs and Dyer.

The club signed them.
Then not playing them to force them out. Its total rubbish.

These guys have been superb for our club for many years.
Not treated with any respect.

In my view they are both good enough to be in the first team every week at this level.
I understand others may prefer new signings McKay, Asoro, and Dhanda ....

These guys should still be playing for us week in, week out.

Beware of the Risen People

Just spotted this... on 23:53 - Nov 29 with 2023 viewsswanforthemoney

Just spotted this... on 23:33 - Nov 29 by Kilkennyjack

The club signed them.

In my view they are both good enough to be in the first team every week at this level.

I’ve been disappointed with Dhanda to say the least. Not sure about Asoro either.

I stand in the North Stand

Just spotted this... on 00:14 - Nov 30 with 2009 viewsjasper_T

Just spotted this... on 23:53 - Nov 29 by swanforthemoney

I’ve been disappointed with Dhanda to say the least. Not sure about Asoro either.

Dhanda was a free transfer for our u23s squad. Too early to cast judgement.
Just spotted this... on 00:33 - Nov 30 with 1992 viewsvalleyboy

Just spotted this... on 23:33 - Nov 29 by Kilkennyjack

The club signed them.

Well it’s going to cost the club money for them to leave in January, as Routledge and I think Dyer have another year left on their Contract

Why should they leave without having all their salaries paid up

Another court case coming up I would say
Just spotted this... on 00:38 - Nov 30 with 1987 viewsvalleyboy

Just spotted this... on 00:33 - Nov 30 by valleyboy

Well it’s going to cost the club money for them to leave in January, as Routledge and I think Dyer have another year left on their Contract

Correction

It’s only Dyer that has a contract to August 2020 with Routledge’s contract ending at the end of the season
Just spotted this... on 00:44 - Nov 30 with 1980 viewsjasper_T

Just spotted this... on 00:33 - Nov 30 by valleyboy

Why would there be a court case? They're free to leave but we're not forcing them to. Routledge declined a loan move in the summer because his family is settled. They're getting paid fortunes and aren't being excluded from training or anything.
Just spotted this... on 00:50 - Nov 30 with 1974 viewsvalleyboy

Just spotted this... on 00:44 - Nov 30 by jasper_T

Why would there be a court case? They're free to leave but we're not forcing them to. Routledge declined a loan move in the summer because his family is settled. They're getting paid fortunes and aren't being excluded from training or anything.

When you are told you can leave, it means you have been given a free transfer and all money owing has to be paid up

Ok, money owing in most cases are negotiated so they might not get the full money owing
Login to get fewer ads

Just spotted this... on 01:34 - Nov 30 with 1960 viewsjasper_T

Just spotted this... on 00:50 - Nov 30 by valleyboy

When you are told you can leave, it means you have been given a free transfer and all money owing has to be paid up

Ok, money owing in most cases are negotiated so they might not get the full money owing

"They have not played and it is something for them to consider," he said.

"They have been great to work with in terms of professionals with the group and we have no complaints, but they have not played so much," said Potter.

"So we have to be fair to them that if there is an opportunity to go and play, that might be best for them.

"No-one is kicking them out, no-one is forcing them out. But you understand it's football and these situations happen."

No one has been released, no matter what the BBC headline might imply.
Just spotted this... on 06:14 - Nov 30 with 1891 views34dfgdf54

It will be interesting to see what Dyer and Routs say when they do end up leaving. I have no doubt one, or both will come out and say what the score was and why they have been froze out.

I'm not convinced it's Potter simply choosing not to use them. We'll see.
Just spotted this... on 06:24 - Nov 30 with 1882 viewsdickythorpe

Wow!!! Just wow!!!
No wonder players hold out to earn as much as they can when they are treated like this!!!!
Both players are far better than what we've got and likely to get in transfer windows.

Things are beginning to look shoddy now
Just spotted this... on 06:52 - Nov 30 with 1859 viewsDr_Winston

Just spotted this... on 23:13 - Nov 29 by LeonWasGod

I hadn't seen it.

I do find it strange that they haven't been involved - maybe it's a sign th Potter is 100% committed to the long term and not tempted for quick fixes? (Or maybe he just thinks they are sh*t )

Dyer didn't do himself any favours in the brief appearance he made, which I was pretty disappointed about. I thought he'd have a lot to offer, but he looked well off the pace and very timid. Not at all like the Dyer of old who would happily take players on. Although he did get forward once to set up a goal I suppose, but overall looked a shadow of his former self.

Routs was ok in his cameos - ok but nothing special. No less effective than Celina in the last couple of games.

Not sure what people expect. Players are limited to the odd appearance and then get criticised for not immediately tearing the game up.

Despite that Dyer "did get forward once to set up a goal". Imagine how many times he could have done that with some actual game time under his belt.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Just spotted this... on 07:19 - Nov 30 with 1819 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Just spotted this... on 06:52 - Nov 30 by Dr_Winston

Not sure what people expect. Players are limited to the odd appearance and then get criticised for not immediately tearing the game up.

Despite that Dyer "did get forward once to set up a goal". Imagine how many times he could have done that with some actual game time under his belt.

I think Nathan's days are done. He had great pace but he was never a conventional winger. Neither was Routledge but he had more skills in his locker. Of the two I'd like to see Routs get some games.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Just spotted this... on 07:24 - Nov 30 with 1810 viewstrinityann

Just spotted this... on 06:52 - Nov 30 by Dr_Winston

How can you feel sorry for them the way the club has treated them. They are on 40k a week, they must think they have won the lottery, don't even have to play on match day. It makes signing loads of wingers in summer even more baffling now.
Just spotted this... on 07:26 - Nov 30 with 1806 viewsDr_Winston

Just spotted this... on 07:19 - Nov 30 by Brynmill_Jack

I think Nathan's days are done. He had great pace but he was never a conventional winger. Neither was Routledge but he had more skills in his locker. Of the two I'd like to see Routs get some games.

Routs was a busted flush the best part of three years ago. Hard to imagine him improving since then.

Dyer is younger, and his tenacity is better suited to the mess we find ourselves in.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Just spotted this... on 07:32 - Nov 30 with 1792 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Just spotted this... on 07:26 - Nov 30 by Dr_Winston

Routs was a busted flush the best part of three years ago. Hard to imagine him improving since then.

Dyer is younger, and his tenacity is better suited to the mess we find ourselves in.

He had a good game up at Wigan did Routs. If he's a busted flush at PL level fair enough but even at 33 he'd look above nearly everything I've seen at championship level this season. I'll agree about Nathans tenacity though.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Just spotted this... on 11:38 - Nov 30 with 1685 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Just spotted this... on 07:32 - Nov 30 by Brynmill_Jack

He had a good game up at Wigan did Routs. If he's a busted flush at PL level fair enough but even at 33 he'd look above nearly everything I've seen at championship level this season. I'll agree about Nathans tenacity though.

Short of experience and what do we do, bomb out two of our most experienced players?

They have Championship experience and even when not playing could add something, this is where we are going wrong.
Just spotted this... on 11:39 - Nov 30 with 1685 views_

These situations happen???

Bollocks.

Bloody play them while they're here.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Just spotted this... on 12:34 - Nov 30 with 1604 viewsDr_Winston

Just spotted this... on 07:24 - Nov 30 by trinityann

How can you feel sorry for them the way the club has treated them. They are on 40k a week, they must think they have won the lottery, don't even have to play on match day. It makes signing loads of wingers in summer even more baffling now.

What the hell has feeling sorry got to do with anything? It's a simple statement of fact that a player is unlikely to immediately start tearing up trees if he's barely featured all season. Some people prefer to ignore footballing reality so they can have a whinge.

Just spotted this... on 16:10 - Nov 30 with 1433 viewsheadcleaner

Both Dyer and Rout would offer us more than McKay and Asoro every single day of every single week. It is all to do with bonus triggers and wages. Whilst they are signed for the club they should be in contention. Whoever signed them on such long contracts and an alleged 40K a week needs a good shoeing. Maybe certain powers within the club felt guilty for one of them
Just spotted this... on 16:21 - Nov 30 with 1408 viewsGlyn1

Just spotted this... on 07:19 - Nov 30 by Brynmill_Jack

Get 40 grand a week to be a reserve or sacrifice money to play regularly elsewhere? I doubt if any Premier League club would want them but I also thought that about Angel Rangel who is an outstanding success at QPR according to their fans.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024