Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who has got faith in Potter? 06:28 - Nov 30 with 9489 viewsdickythorpe

Who has got faith in Potter? on 17:47 - Dec 1 with 1292 viewsFireboy2

Who has got faith in Potter? on 17:27 - Dec 1 by _

Aye, that we desperately choose to make smaller and weaker.

Shut up.

You just cant help it can you

Having a go at people with a different opinion to you

Why cant just try to explain why you THINK im wrong chris?

Or are is it time of the week again

Btw i agree we had to get rid of our big earners to stay afloat
[Post edited 1 Dec 2018 17:48]
Who has got faith in Potter? on 17:50 - Dec 1 with 1278 views_

Who has got faith in Potter? on 17:47 - Dec 1 by Fireboy2

You just cant help it can you

Having a go at people with a different opinion to you

Why cant just try to explain why you THINK im wrong chris?

Or are is it time of the week again

Btw i agree we had to get rid of our big earners to stay afloat
[Post edited 1 Dec 2018 17:48]

Good post

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Who has got faith in Potter? on 17:53 - Dec 1 with 1264 viewsFireboy2

Who has got faith in Potter? on 17:50 - Dec 1 by _

Good post

Who has got faith in Potter? on 18:01 - Dec 1 with 1231 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Who has got faith in Potter? on 17:40 - Dec 1 by Loyal

We've both seen far far worse with far less experience or at least promise in the managers role. Anyone who doesn't support potter and co is a raging lunatic at best.

So anyone who doesn't agree with you is a "raving lunatic"?
Not just someone with a different opinion?
Who has got faith in Potter? on 18:04 - Dec 1 with 1217 viewskeith_gatebroth

After another clueless disjointed and inept display I wonder if we are going to do a Sunderland.
Who has got faith in Potter? on 18:05 - Dec 1 with 1207 viewsScottishEddie

Who has got faith in Potter? on 18:01 - Dec 1 by A_Fans_Dad

I’d say anyone who doesn’t support our manager and team are not really fans. Especially those who have a go at the manager and team from their armchair.

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

Who has got faith in Potter? on 18:08 - Dec 1 with 1186 viewscentrestandswan

From Wiki, the last sentence is interesting. Hope the fans can keep up!

Potter describes his teams as "tactically flexible, attacking, [and] possession-based".[27] At Östersund, he deployed a flexible 3—5—2 formation centred on ball possession.[29][30] Former Celtic and Barcelona player Henrik Larsson commented on Potter's pattern of play, stating he "played all different kinds of systems, starting off a match one way, and then halfway through they started playing a different system, and then they ended up with a third system. And all the players knew exactly what they were doing."[31]

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Who has got faith in Potter? on 18:16 - Dec 1 with 1164 viewsjasper_T

Who has got faith in Potter? on 18:04 - Dec 1 by keith_gatebroth

After another clueless disjointed and inept display I wonder if we are going to do a Sunderland.

We'll reach their points total by New Year.
Login to get fewer ads

Who has got faith in Potter? on 18:34 - Dec 1 with 1111 views_

Who has got faith in Potter? on 18:08 - Dec 1 by centrestandswan

Potter describes his teams as "tactically flexible, attacking, [and] possession-based".[27] At Östersund, he deployed a flexible 3—5—2 formation centred on ball possession.[29][30] Former Celtic and Barcelona player Henrik Larsson commented on Potter's pattern of play, stating he "played all different kinds of systems, starting off a match one way, and then halfway through they started playing a different system, and then they ended up with a third system. And all the players knew exactly what they were doing."[31]

WTF does that exactly prove though?

Maybe you could that to work down. Ashleigh Road as well?

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Who has got faith in Potter? on 18:50 - Dec 1 with 1074 viewsCatullus

Who has got faith in Potter? on 10:13 - Dec 1 by Elmo

Agreed. Unfortunately the stands are littered with grey (haired and pallor) oldies who enjoy nothing more than a good moan.

Always reminds me of the 2 old gits on the muppets, except the Liberty cast is choc-a-block with old gits

What an utter pile of rubbish. The biggest moans and complaints I hear usually come from boozed up youngsters....see what I did there?
Bl00dy hell, what is it with young people today, it seems that everything can be blamed on old people!! You may as well just blame people for being born.

Or is it possible that the boos come from a cross section of the crowd because clueless feckin idiots come in all ages and sizes.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Who has got faith in Potter? on 18:56 - Dec 1 with 1059 viewsScottishEddie

Who has got faith in Potter? on 18:50 - Dec 1 by Catullus

What an utter pile of rubbish. The biggest moans and complaints I hear usually come from boozed up youngsters....see what I did there?
Bl00dy hell, what is it with young people today, it seems that everything can be blamed on old people!! You may as well just blame people for being born.

Or is it possible that the boos come from a cross section of the crowd because clueless feckin idiots come in all ages and sizes.

You are definitely old and have grey hair 👨‍🦳

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

Who has got faith in Potter? on 19:46 - Dec 1 with 1022 viewsjackrmee

Who has got faith in Potter? on 08:44 - Dec 1 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

What a fantastic win that was for you last night, Byron. You should be very proud of your team's performance.

Slag our team off constantly, yet praise the scummers. Bellend

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Who has got faith in Potter? on 19:56 - Dec 1 with 999 viewsTailGunner

Who has got faith in Potter? on 19:46 - Dec 1 by jackrmee

He's a troll. An Utd fan. Wants a reaction by posting controversy. Always has.

Usually gets his bite.....
[Post edited 1 Dec 2018 19:57]
Who has got faith in Potter? on 21:05 - Dec 1 with 944 viewsElmo

It seems the non-believers have grown 100% in one day.

So much easier for the fickle to throw in the towel without busting a gut. Successful types usually put in tonnes of effort, take the knock backs, try harder, think smarter. Rinse, repeat. Takes time, patience, discipline and belief.

Those that haven't treaded this path stand out - defeatists. Those posters stand out.
Who has got faith in Potter? on 21:15 - Dec 1 with 931 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Who has got faith in Potter? on 21:05 - Dec 1 by Elmo

It seems the non-believers have grown 100% in one day.

So much easier for the fickle to throw in the towel without busting a gut. Successful types usually put in tonnes of effort, take the knock backs, try harder, think smarter. Rinse, repeat. Takes time, patience, discipline and belief.

Those that haven't treaded this path stand out - defeatists. Those posters stand out.

Oh right, so you are obviously one of those succesful types.
Shame about the ordinary working class fans then, as they are obviously all defeatists.
I think I will just go and slit my wrists in the bath being as I am such a bloody failure.
Who has got faith in Potter? on 21:20 - Dec 1 with 933 viewsDarran

Who has got faith in Potter? on 21:15 - Dec 1 by A_Fans_Dad

Oh right, so you are obviously one of those succesful types.
Shame about the ordinary working class fans then, as they are obviously all defeatists.
I think I will just go and slit my wrists in the bath being as I am such a bloody failure.

Oh shut up you silly twát.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Who has got faith in Potter? on 23:44 - Dec 1 with 840 viewsTNT

Who has got faith in Potter? on 19:46 - Dec 1 by jackrmee

There's a few on here these days.

There's only one thing worse than a Scummer on here... and that's a supposed Jack giving it a rimming.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Who has got faith in Potter? on 00:59 - Dec 2 with 815 viewsjackrmee

Who has got faith in Potter? on 08:48 - Dec 1 by Captain_Sham

Potter has to stay for at least two seasons, even if we get relegated this season. If we want him to re-build something then we have to complete the demolition first. Its unbelievable that anyone would want him gone when this is a multi year project for WHOEVER is in charge.

Amen!

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Who has got faith in Potter? on 01:04 - Dec 2 with 814 viewsjackrmee

Who has got faith in Potter? on 09:46 - Dec 1 by A_Fans_Dad

Just because fans do not express faith in Potter does not mean they want him gone.
Maybe just to wise up about the Championship level.
His work in Sweden was remarkable, but nothing like his Swansea job, starting from the bottom he had 5 years to mould the club and every player in it to his style of play.
Enforcing that on a bunch of basically "settled in their ways" players is harder and is going to take quite a while.
But if that is what the fans want then they will have to put up with plenty of losses on the way.
And so will the Hedge Fund and Management.

"settled in their ways players". What the hell are they when they're at home? Professional players should not be settled in their ways. They should be skilled at adapting to defferent things. Earn your fuking money mun. They are talented players with good footballing brains. The ones that don't will be found out by Potter's advanced football nous and will move on. Hopefully the new scouting team will have cheapies in mind who may work better. It will take time. I've said it a thousand times like.

Who has got faith in Potter? on 01:15 - Dec 2 with 806 viewsjackrmee

Who has got faith in Potter? on 17:34 - Dec 1 by bluey_the_blue

As I said before, Ole chopped and changed regularly; squad rotation in theory keeps players fresher for the end of the season.

The problem Potter and Ole have / had is that you can do with in Sweden, Norway. Prem and Championship are two entirely different beasts on a completely different level to that Potter and Ole have worked in. What happens there won't automatically happen here.

You simply can't make 4-6 changes per game and succeed at Prem level. Or play Declan John for that matter...

Potter needs to stick to a core 9 outfield players, have them start every game unless injured. Keep rotation to a minimum - you need consistency in your performances, you need players bonding in positions rather than having to play alongside someone different on a per game basis.

Why are they different beasts then? What determines that chopping and changing works in Scandanavia, but not in England? Or are you generalising based upon the results of 2 clubs?
You can make constant changes at Prem level and win. Ask Pep.
I'm sure GP's team will settled down eventually, but I still expect him to make one or two changes every game, to adapt to the opposition.

Who has got faith in Potter? on 01:15 - Dec 2 with 803 viewsjackrmee

Who has got faith in Potter? on 10:18 - Dec 1 by TailGunner

100% this

He was building his career the hard way in a Swedish outpost, building everything on playing the right way and team spirit. Exactly what we needed.

He's been put in charge here as part of the 'reset' while still learning his trade.
His squad has been decimated of experience and quality, that's a fact however much cost cutting was needed. Nobody is holding out hope if decent additions will come in January.

He has to rotate and protect the squad. Those who criticise this are the first to post their preference of team, more often than not with ridiculous selections & formations.

We need to stick with this fella. He will continue to make mistakes and good decision hand in hand as he learns.

I don't see anyone getting more out of this decimated squad.

Abso-fuking-lutely!

Who has got faith in Potter? on 01:20 - Dec 2 with 799 viewsjackrmee

Who has got faith in Potter? on 17:46 - Dec 1 by A_Fans_Dad

So is that why he is playing the Youngsters in every game and most of them for 95 minutes.
Time to get real, James is just the first to go.

You should have gone for the managers job

Who has got faith in Potter? on 01:24 - Dec 2 with 793 viewsjackrmee

Who has got faith in Potter? on 18:08 - Dec 1 by centrestandswan

Exactly! Well fuking said Henrik. Our players are going to be fuking awesome! Why the fuking fuk would you not want to see this you maniacs!!!!??? Back to basics, my fuking arsehole!

Who has got faith in Potter? on 01:29 - Dec 2 with 789 viewsjackrmee

Who has got faith in Potter? on 19:56 - Dec 1 by TailGunner

He's a troll. An Utd fan. Wants a reaction by posting controversy. Always has.

Usually gets his bite.....
[Post edited 1 Dec 2018 19:57]

I've never come across such demented people. Hard to believe. This site has really opened my eyes to the world of trolling. It's quite strange. Disturbing even. Pity mind.

Who has got faith in Potter? on 01:38 - Dec 2 with 782 viewsLoyal

Who has got faith in Potter? on 18:01 - Dec 1 by A_Fans_Dad

Yup, if that's the way you see it, and if it is there's fck all I can do about your ability to understand and decipher the many things I have said about this subject.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024