Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Them, them up the road, scummers, basseys etc 10:27 - Nov 30 with 6435 viewsbyron

Thought I’d get in there before the saint of bellends starts one up. Wolves out to prove last game was a blip?

Benny

Them, them up the road, scummers, basseys etc on 10:29 - Nov 30 with 2398 viewsdcd14

Is there a game on then?
Them, them up the road, scummers, basseys etc on 10:34 - Nov 30 with 2385 viewsjackal

You're even starting a thread insulting yourselves. Ironically, I know but how desperate for attention are you?
Them, them up the road, scummers, basseys etc on 10:36 - Nov 30 with 2377 viewsbyron

Them, them up the road, scummers, basseys etc on 10:34 - Nov 30 by jackal

You're even starting a thread insulting yourselves. Ironically, I know but how desperate for attention are you?

Hey, I’m just getting in there first pal, easy. It’s just football remember

Benny

Them, them up the road, scummers, basseys etc on 10:43 - Nov 30 with 2354 viewsjackal

Them, them up the road, scummers, basseys etc on 10:36 - Nov 30 by byron

Hey, I’m just getting in there first pal, easy. It’s just football remember

Actually I think you might get something out of tonight.

Are you going or watching on tv?
Them, them up the road, scummers, basseys etc on 10:47 - Nov 30 with 2347 viewsjack247

Them, them up the road, scummers, basseys etc on 10:43 - Nov 30 by jackal

He’ll be on here. Glancing up at the TV every time it sounds like something exciting is happening
Them, them up the road, scummers, basseys etc on 11:00 - Nov 30 with 2326 viewsjackal

Them, them up the road, scummers, basseys etc on 10:47 - Nov 30 by jack247

He’ll be on here. Glancing up at the TV every time it sounds like something exciting is happening

From what I've seen of them so far, there's rarely anything exciting happening.
Them, them up the road, scummers, basseys etc on 11:16 - Nov 30 with 2302 viewslifelong

I wonder if Warnock will throw a wobbly this evening.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2018 11:23]
Them, them up the road, scummers, basseys etc on 11:28 - Nov 30 with 2282 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Them, them up the road, scummers, basseys etc on 10:29 - Nov 30 by dcd14

Is there a game on then?

1 - 2 Wolves, they will want to bounce back and Neves is too good for them.
Login to get fewer ads

Them, them up the road, scummers, basseys etc on 12:04 - Nov 30 with 2249 viewsunion_jack

Them, them up the road, scummers, basseys etc on 11:28 - Nov 30 by AlfieMooresSon

1 - 2 Wolves, they will want to bounce back and Neves is too good for them.

Let's hope so. Got a feeling they'll take all three tonight though.

That clip of Warnock is disgraceful and I'd say that if he was managing any team not just them.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Them, them up the road, scummers, basseys etc on 12:10 - Nov 30 with 2234 viewsbyron

Them, them up the road, scummers, basseys etc on 10:43 - Nov 30 by jackal

Don’t, yes had a ticket but wife’s got bloody Xmas do so I’m in with the kids....

Benny

Them, them up the road, scummers, basseys etc on 12:12 - Nov 30 with 2231 viewsbyron

Them, them up the road, scummers, basseys etc on 10:47 - Nov 30 by jack247

Only on here if we are winning naturally, the irony eh? It will be 2-1 to someone 👀🤷🏼‍♂️😂

Benny

Them, them up the road, scummers, basseys etc on 12:25 - Nov 30 with 2206 viewsjack247

Them, them up the road, scummers, basseys etc on 12:12 - Nov 30 by byron

Only on here if we are winning naturally, the irony eh? It will be 2-1 to someone 👀🤷🏼‍♂️😂

If the Swans were playing, it wouldn’t cross my mind to be on here, let alone another sides website. I’d watch the game.
Them, them up the road, scummers, basseys etc on 12:34 - Nov 30 with 2187 viewsbyron

Them, them up the road, scummers, basseys etc on 12:25 - Nov 30 by jack247

If the Swans were playing, it wouldn’t cross my mind to be on here, let alone another sides website. I’d watch the game.

Well, I have a big tv, I can sit at my breakfast bar, glance at that and have an iPad, a drink, some food even right by me, it’s a revelation I tell you....the modern world eh? I might even try juggling aswell...😜

Benny

Them, them up the road, scummers, basseys etc on 13:13 - Nov 30 with 2113 viewsjack247

Them, them up the road, scummers, basseys etc on 12:34 - Nov 30 by byron

Well, I have a big tv, I can sit at my breakfast bar, glance at that and have an iPad, a drink, some food even right by me, it’s a revelation I tell you....the modern world eh? I might even try juggling aswell...😜

Yeah of course you can. I do that when rugby is on, mainly because I don’t really care about rugby.
Them, them up the road, scummers, basseys etc on 14:01 - Nov 30 with 2056 viewsLeonWasGod

Them, them up the road, scummers, basseys etc on 11:16 - Nov 30 by lifelong

I wonder if Warnock will throw a wobbly this evening.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2018 11:23]

Quite right too. I wouldn't be happy either if Jasper Carrott ref'd one of our games.
Them, them up the road, scummers, basseys etc on 14:41 - Nov 30 with 2006 viewsbyron

Them, them up the road, scummers, basseys etc on 13:13 - Nov 30 by jack247

Yeah of course you can. I do that when rugby is on, mainly because I don’t really care about rugby.

Exactly my point, I care about important things in my life, football isn’t one of them anymore. I want us to win but long gone are the days of being pi$$ed off all weekend because of a few blokes playing football who are currently representing the team I follow. Life goes on. Besides the fact we are nailed on for relegation apparently, so it matters not anyway even more.

Benny

Them, them up the road, scummers, basseys etc on 14:48 - Nov 30 with 1999 viewsjack247

Them, them up the road, scummers, basseys etc on 14:41 - Nov 30 by byron

Exactly my point, I care about important things in my life, football isn’t one of them anymore. I want us to win but long gone are the days of being pi$$ed off all weekend because of a few blokes playing football who are currently representing the team I follow. Life goes on. Besides the fact we are nailed on for relegation apparently, so it matters not anyway even more.

Football isn’t, even to the point of giving it your undivided attention for an hour and a half, but you devote a lot of time and effort to this website. Your prerogative, I just find it a bit strange.
Them, them up the road, scummers, basseys etc on 15:43 - Nov 30 with 1956 viewsbyron

Them, them up the road, scummers, basseys etc on 14:48 - Nov 30 by jack247

Football isn’t, even to the point of giving it your undivided attention for an hour and a half, but you devote a lot of time and effort to this website. Your prerogative, I just find it a bit strange.

That’s the first thread I’ve started in over a month, commented in a few, mostly nothing to do with football. Mad

Benny

Them, them up the road, scummers, basseys etc on 16:07 - Nov 30 with 1922 viewsjack247

Them, them up the road, scummers, basseys etc on 15:43 - Nov 30 by byron

That’s the first thread I’ve started in over a month, commented in a few, mostly nothing to do with football. Mad

Mate, I’ve just had a quick scan at the top few football posts and you’ve commented on all of them. You’re one of this sites most prolific posters even though football doesn’t really bother you anymore and you support a different team.
Them, them up the road, scummers, basseys etc on 16:24 - Nov 30 with 1908 viewsTNT

Great OP title by by though.

You know who you are, you know who you are...

...You Scum Basseys, you know who you are.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Them, them up the road, scummers, basseys etc on 16:41 - Nov 30 with 1886 viewspencoedjack

The most alarming thing in this thread is some fuker married a sad individual like Benny (unless he’s lying again)
Them, them up the road, scummers, basseys etc on 16:59 - Nov 30 with 1850 viewssainthelens

There will be more entertainment watching Anne Hegarty drop her guts on itv.
Them, them up the road, scummers, basseys etc on 17:04 - Nov 30 with 1846 viewsbyron

Them, them up the road, scummers, basseys etc on 16:07 - Nov 30 by jack247

Mate, I’ve just had a quick scan at the top few football posts and you’ve commented on all of them. You’re one of this sites most prolific posters even though football doesn’t really bother you anymore and you support a different team.

What you mean is, one other thread apart from the one about Cardiff admirers? Woosh

Benny

Them, them up the road, scummers, basseys etc on 17:10 - Nov 30 with 1838 viewsbyron

Them, them up the road, scummers, basseys etc on 16:41 - Nov 30 by pencoedjack

The most alarming thing in this thread is some fuker married a sad individual like Benny (unless he’s lying again)

Never lie tubs, she’s a looker too, like all my previous women.👍

Benny

Them, them up the road, scummers, basseys etc on 17:18 - Nov 30 with 1828 viewspencoedjack

Them, them up the road, scummers, basseys etc on 17:10 - Nov 30 by byron

Never lie tubs, she’s a looker too, like all my previous women.👍

We all know that’s not true.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024