Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A 2nd Referendum 12:36 - Dec 1 with 19333 viewsScottishEddie

Why are leavers so oposed to this? Niw that they now all the facts and how great Brexit is going to be surely they are more confident?

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

A 2nd Referendum on 13:37 - Dec 7 with 805 viewsjack_lord

A 2nd Referendum on 13:30 - Dec 7 by Jango

Yes because people who have an issue with freedom of movement within the EU have an issue with non-white people. The Polish, Romanians, Bulgarians, Spanish, Greek, Portuguese etc.... all black.

The moment you throw the race card at the issue you prove you know absolutely nothing about the reasons. Just an ignorant bloke.
[Post edited 7 Dec 2018 13:34]

Imagine the horror of being rushed to hospital and being saved by a Spanish nurse and a Greek doctor because the UK ones are too busy earning from the private hospitals.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

A 2nd Referendum on 13:55 - Dec 7 with 793 viewsBatterseajack

A 2nd Referendum on 13:30 - Dec 7 by Jango

Yes because people who have an issue with freedom of movement within the EU have an issue with non-white people. The Polish, Romanians, Bulgarians, Spanish, Greek, Portuguese etc.... all black.

The moment you throw the race card at the issue you prove you know absolutely nothing about the reasons. Just an ignorant bloke.
[Post edited 7 Dec 2018 13:34]

WOW - you got very triggered there. I did mention he was English which rules out the Polish, Romanians, Bulgarians, Spanish, Greek, Portuguese etc

...and he was white
A 2nd Referendum on 14:06 - Dec 7 with 776 viewsJango

A 2nd Referendum on 13:55 - Dec 7 by Batterseajack

WOW - you got very triggered there. I did mention he was English which rules out the Polish, Romanians, Bulgarians, Spanish, Greek, Portuguese etc

...and he was white

We both know what you were getting at.
A 2nd Referendum on 14:07 - Dec 7 with 773 viewsHumpty

A 2nd Referendum on 11:05 - Dec 7 by Highjack

If we all bought jet washes then the hand car wash industry would be decimated overnight and these poor dabs would be out of a job.

Imagine we all bought a Great British jetwasher. The boost to the UK economy would be huge. Easily worth hundreds of millions of pounds a week which we could spend on whatever we wanted, such as the NHS.
A 2nd Referendum on 14:09 - Dec 7 with 769 viewsJango

A 2nd Referendum on 13:37 - Dec 7 by jack_lord

Imagine the horror of being rushed to hospital and being saved by a Spanish nurse and a Greek doctor because the UK ones are too busy earning from the private hospitals.

There’s very few people that have issues with professionals coming here to work where they are needed.
A 2nd Referendum on 14:49 - Dec 7 with 739 viewsBatterseajack

A 2nd Referendum on 14:07 - Dec 7 by Humpty

Imagine we all bought a Great British jetwasher. The boost to the UK economy would be huge. Easily worth hundreds of millions of pounds a week which we could spend on whatever we wanted, such as the NHS.

I heard Karcher is a good brand, but there's only 112 days left to buy them tariff free.
A 2nd Referendum on 15:55 - Dec 7 with 715 viewsCatullus

A 2nd Referendum on 14:49 - Dec 7 by Batterseajack

I heard Karcher is a good brand, but there's only 112 days left to buy them tariff free.

Or maybe I'll just use our local handwash place which is staffed by white Welsh people. Why pay all that cash for a karcher if you're a lazy chunt like me who'd never use it? Besides at £5 a pop the local handwash will save me money because I hardly ever wash my car, the pounding rain does most of the work for me.

Immigration has alwasy been a red herring in many respects. Most leavers accept there has to be immigration and most leavers aren't racist or xenophobic. That part is what some remainers will never accept. It's two different agendas that will never meet in the middle.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

A 2nd Referendum on 16:53 - Dec 7 with 698 viewsHighjack

Bagsy first go with it.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

A 2nd Referendum on 18:31 - Dec 7 with 683 viewslondonlisa2001

A 2nd Referendum on 09:46 - Dec 7 by A_Fans_Dad

Illegals working "cash in hand" do not show up in those stats do they?
The government doesn't even know where they are let alone track what they earn.
Do you ever watch day time TV, where they show councils checking for illegally overcrowded houses, they are continually finding illegals living 10-12 to a 3 bed house.

Using the impact of illegal immigrants on the economy as an argument for changing rules on legal immigration is pretty spectacularly silly really don’t you think?
A 2nd Referendum on 19:39 - Dec 7 with 661 viewsA_Fans_Dad

A 2nd Referendum on 10:29 - Dec 7 by WarwickHunt

Something tells me you watch a lot of daytime tv.

Call it a hunch.

Then you would be completely wrong.
It is my wife who watches TV while I work on Free Help Forums for Access and Excel programming.
So I get to "hear" a lot of what is on.
[Post edited 7 Dec 2018 19:44]
A 2nd Referendum on 19:50 - Dec 7 with 652 viewsjack_lord

27 million households in the uk. Sell the great British pressure washer at £100 with a generous 59% mark up. That will make £1.3 billion. Good idea. Everyone has now got one. How long will that money last in the NHS, 4 weeks?

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024