Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A 2nd Referendum 12:36 - Dec 1 with 18972 viewsScottishEddie

Why are leavers so oposed to this? Niw that they now all the facts and how great Brexit is going to be surely they are more confident?

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

A 2nd Referendum on 19:59 - Dec 1 with 1458 viewsbluey_the_blue

Been sorting expenses out all bloody day. Blood pressure being under 200/150 will be a win...
A 2nd Referendum on 20:14 - Dec 1 with 1439 viewsmajorraglan

A 2nd Referendum on 12:59 - Dec 1 by hobo

She's the weakest leader we (or anyone!) has ever had. Absolutely incompetent

I have no time for her at all, we are now seeing the result of some of her endeavours at the Home Office and it ain’t good, but she has had a pretty poor hand dealt to her and she has had to deal with some of the most scheming and difficult politicians I can remember.
A 2nd Referendum on 20:31 - Dec 1 with 1422 viewsA_Fans_Dad

A 2nd Referendum on 19:49 - Dec 1 by sherpajacob

If a,government was elected on a very narrow majority and delivered none of its pre election promises, I doubt it would survive 2 years.

What like the Tories you mean?
[Post edited 1 Dec 2018 20:33]
A 2nd Referendum on 20:54 - Dec 1 with 1400 viewspencoedjack

A 2nd Referendum on 14:07 - Dec 1 by swan65split

Never voted him in did I? Not voted labour since the creep Blair appeared.
Aberavon is like Hartlepool

Any person outside of Cardiff voting Labour ( in the last 20 years) is either on benefits or thick as shite
A 2nd Referendum on 20:57 - Dec 1 with 1397 viewsswan65split

A 2nd Referendum on 20:59 - Dec 1 with 1395 viewsLeonWasGod

A 2nd Referendum on 20:14 - Dec 1 by majorraglan

I have no time for her at all, we are now seeing the result of some of her endeavours at the Home Office and it ain’t good, but she has had a pretty poor hand dealt to her and she has had to deal with some of the most scheming and difficult politicians I can remember.

Incredible thick skin and energy, especially as she’s Type 1 and must feel like sh*t half the time. It’s hard not to admire how she’s dug in and out manoeuvred the d1cks in her party (up to now). I wouldn’t be at all surprised if she gets this deal through one way or the other eventually.

Although her tenacity is about the only thing she’s got going for her. Can’t stand her and never have.
A 2nd Referendum on 21:01 - Dec 1 with 1393 viewsKilkennyjack

A 2nd Referendum on 15:59 - Dec 1 by Andy1300

One for the remainers to ponder

[Post edited 1 Dec 2018 16:22]

Great news.

I mean she is Premier League compared to the Brexit related feckwits like Farage, Maybot, Boris, Gove and DD - not to mention Fox.

Go mrs merkel !

Beware of the Risen People

A 2nd Referendum on 21:06 - Dec 1 with 1385 viewsA_Fans_Dad

A 2nd Referendum on 21:01 - Dec 1 by Kilkennyjack

Great news.

I mean she is Premier League compared to the Brexit related feckwits like Farage, Maybot, Boris, Gove and DD - not to mention Fox.

Go mrs merkel !

I just hope you are using sarcasm, otherwise I feel very sorry for you.
Login to get fewer ads

A 2nd Referendum on 23:39 - Dec 1 with 1340 viewsPegojack

A 2nd Referendum on 14:44 - Dec 1 by A_Fans_Dad

Leavers," bare faced liairs and cheats".
Not even in the same class as remainers, who are still lying about the deals and outcomes and what's more they have been caught out time and time again and morons like you still believe them.
But that is typical of people who want to be part of the wonderful EU, Sheep till the end.

You think Britain's economic future is safe in the hands of May and Liam Fox, and you're calling me a moron?

Jesus wept.
A 2nd Referendum on 23:44 - Dec 1 with 1335 viewsA_Fans_Dad

A 2nd Referendum on 23:39 - Dec 1 by Pegojack

You think Britain's economic future is safe in the hands of May and Liam Fox, and you're calling me a moron?

Jesus wept.

I did not and never would say that.
They say she is weak, but she is not over Brexit.
They had a plan and she stuck to it, they never, ever intended for there to be a Brexit, that was plain to see when Cameron resigned instead of starting Article 50 as he said he would.
A 2nd Referendum on 23:44 - Dec 1 with 1335 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

A 2nd Referendum on 21:01 - Dec 1 by Kilkennyjack

Great news.

Go mrs merkel !

The Greeks may have a different view.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

A 2nd Referendum on 23:48 - Dec 1 with 1334 viewsKilkennyjack

A 2nd Referendum on 23:44 - Dec 1 by JACKMANANDBOY

The Greeks may have a different view.

Just be clear ...you are suggesting that the Maybot has more political ability than Merkel ?

No, i thought not.
That would be major league fecking stupid.

Beware of the Risen People

A 2nd Referendum on 23:50 - Dec 1 with 1329 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

A 2nd Referendum on 23:48 - Dec 1 by Kilkennyjack

Just be clear ...you are suggesting that the Maybot has more political ability than Merkel ?

No, i thought not.
That would be major league fecking stupid.

You have made a significant leap from my comment about the predicament that Greece finds itself in (with German banks being at the centre of the issue).

Can you explain how that is a comment on May's ability?
[Post edited 1 Dec 2018 23:54]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

A 2nd Referendum on 01:57 - Dec 2 with 1296 viewssg1912

A 2nd Referendum on 13:29 - Dec 1 by WarwickHunt

Cameron said "a once in a generation vote". You appear to be confusing a former PM appeasing the right wing of his party with Parliament.

Would you be happy with an elected government never having to contest another election because they won one four years ago?

Your point about a general election is invalid seeing as the referendum has not been implemented

It would be akin to us voting for Labour in a general election only for the conservatives to say “We don’t think you voted correctly, therefore we’re going to remain in power until you get it right “
A 2nd Referendum on 01:58 - Dec 2 with 1296 viewsDJack

A 2nd Referendum on 23:50 - Dec 1 by JACKMANANDBOY

You have made a significant leap from my comment about the predicament that Greece finds itself in (with German banks being at the centre of the issue).

Can you explain how that is a comment on May's ability?
[Post edited 1 Dec 2018 23:54]

The Greeks found themselves in a pickle of their own making you old and stupid buffoon. If you don't collect the taxes how are you going to pay for the pensions at 40 years old!

Do you practise being a moron or is natural ability?

Edit to say...This was an attempt to be overly overt and thus humorous but was a bit strong... So smilies added
[Post edited 2 Dec 2018 2:18]

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

A 2nd Referendum on 02:00 - Dec 2 with 1296 viewssg1912

A 2nd Referendum on 14:20 - Dec 1 by Pegojack

The answer to the OP is obvious. This time, they will lose big style.
For a start, the demographics have shifted considerably. There are about 2 million more youngsters now eligible to vote, and the vast majority of them don't want to see their future being flushed down the toilet.
The other reason is that a huge swathe of those who voted leave can now see they were conned, duped and taken to the cleaners by as cynical and devious a bunch of chancers, criminals, bare faced liars, cheats, racists and miserable little Englanders as ever roamed the earth. Dispicable hateful people. Feck them all.

How were Leave voters conned?

How can you assume the young are going to vote Remain or even vote at all?
A 2nd Referendum on 02:13 - Dec 2 with 1287 viewsPozuelosSideys

A 2nd Referendum on 01:58 - Dec 2 by DJack

The Greeks found themselves in a pickle of their own making you old and stupid buffoon. If you don't collect the taxes how are you going to pay for the pensions at 40 years old!

Do you practise being a moron or is natural ability?

Edit to say...This was an attempt to be overly overt and thus humorous but was a bit strong... So smilies added
[Post edited 2 Dec 2018 2:18]

That may be the case, but the over-aggressive policies that were forced upon Greece in order to pay back private debt to German banks and taxpayers were demanded by the German-led EU fiscal policymakers.

Now i dont disagree with you that the Greeks had themselves to blame, but lets not make out that there werent alternatives to the options that were chosen

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

A 2nd Referendum on 02:28 - Dec 2 with 1280 viewsDJack

A 2nd Referendum on 02:13 - Dec 2 by PozuelosSideys

That may be the case, but the over-aggressive policies that were forced upon Greece in order to pay back private debt to German banks and taxpayers were demanded by the German-led EU fiscal policymakers.

Now i dont disagree with you that the Greeks had themselves to blame, but lets not make out that there werent alternatives to the options that were chosen

First, my edit came before your reply and even though it makes no difference I thought it necessary to highlight this.

Secondly, the Greeks were guilty of shameless, unadulterated, fraud upon entry to the EU and as there is no formal remedy the Germans took an informal route. The Greeks have only themselves to blame and I'm willing to bet that if another nation committed such a raw fraud upon the UK you would be unmoved by any retaliatory action taken by the UK, so please stop with the "bleeding heart". You work in finance/money markets and have little or no scruples.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

A 2nd Referendum on 03:27 - Dec 2 with 1271 viewsPozuelosSideys

A 2nd Referendum on 02:28 - Dec 2 by DJack

First, my edit came before your reply and even though it makes no difference I thought it necessary to highlight this.

Secondly, the Greeks were guilty of shameless, unadulterated, fraud upon entry to the EU and as there is no formal remedy the Germans took an informal route. The Greeks have only themselves to blame and I'm willing to bet that if another nation committed such a raw fraud upon the UK you would be unmoved by any retaliatory action taken by the UK, so please stop with the "bleeding heart". You work in finance/money markets and have little or no scruples.

Been drinking mate? Youre normally a decent poster, but you can go suck your mum with your abuse tonight

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

A 2nd Referendum on 08:35 - Dec 2 with 1243 viewsWarwickHunt

A 2nd Referendum on 01:57 - Dec 2 by sg1912

Your point about a general election is invalid seeing as the referendum has not been implemented

It would be akin to us voting for Labour in a general election only for the conservatives to say “We don’t think you voted correctly, therefore we’re going to remain in power until you get it right “

Which part of “it was only a fûcking soundbite” are you struggling with?
A 2nd Referendum on 08:41 - Dec 2 with 1242 viewsDr_Winston

A 2nd Referendum on 13:14 - Dec 1 by cmajack

This. Do all the remoaners want to keep voting until they get the result they want. The leave voters won now get over it.

Well yeah. That's what generally happens with the EU. Votes are taken again and again until the "right" answer is given. The pretence of democracy is still useful to them for the moment, although becoming less so.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

A 2nd Referendum on 09:05 - Dec 2 with 1226 viewsAndy1300

A 2nd Referendum on 08:41 - Dec 2 by Dr_Winston

Well yeah. That's what generally happens with the EU. Votes are taken again and again until the "right" answer is given. The pretence of democracy is still useful to them for the moment, although becoming less so.

And this is why we are better off out of it, other countries will try to follow but will fail because of this.

Number 1 team in Wales

A 2nd Referendum on 09:11 - Dec 2 with 1217 viewsexiledclaseboy

I don’t understand how having a second referendum is anti democratic. We voted two and a half years ago. Leave won very narrowly. Now we know what the terms of leaving will be. No one knew this at the time of the first vote, whether they voted to leave or remain. That’s a simple fact. So what’s wrong with asking “right, you wanted to leave, this is what leaving looks like. Do you still want to leave”?
[Post edited 2 Dec 2018 9:36]

Poll: Tory leader

A 2nd Referendum on 09:16 - Dec 2 with 1211 viewsAndy1300

A 2nd Referendum on 09:11 - Dec 2 by exiledclaseboy

I don’t understand how having a second referendum is anti democratic. We voted two and a half years ago. Leave won very narrowly. Now we know what the terms of leaving will be. No one knew this at the time of the first vote, whether they voted to leave or remain. That’s a simple fact. So what’s wrong with asking “right, you wanted to leave, this is what leaving looks like. Do you still want to leave”?
[Post edited 2 Dec 2018 9:36]

Also, if we want to stay, the EU now have us over a barrel and will screw us over.

Is this what you want?

Number 1 team in Wales

A 2nd Referendum on 09:18 - Dec 2 with 1208 viewsexiledclaseboy

A 2nd Referendum on 09:16 - Dec 2 by Andy1300

Also, if we want to stay, the EU now have us over a barrel and will screw us over.

Is this what you want?

If we voted to remain, our terms of membership are already set and existing. Nothing will change. We can’t be “punished” in the way you’re suggesting.

Poll: Tory leader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024