Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
List of Potter's Experiments 22:57 - Dec 1 with 2677 viewsJFSwan

Dan James in the middle- Fail
Mcburnie on the left wing - Fail
Mcburnie CAM- fail

Matt Grimes left back - fail
Kyle Naughton centre mid - Fail
Yan Dhanda & Asoro in the 1st team - fail

Connor Roberts right wing - success

Breakthrough sucess of :
Rodon
James
Byers
CBR

Keeper rotation - mixed
List of Potter's Experiments on 23:06 - Dec 1 with 2637 viewsCroftyjack

I don't think it's the individual changes and experiments so much but the constant changing in the game itself.
He said from the beginning he likes his team to be flexible but you have to use your strengths upmost surely
List of Potter's Experiments on 23:18 - Dec 1 with 2602 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Not so sure Kyle in CM was a fail.
Baker Richards with Ollie - OK as you say
Declan John - Fail.
McKay - barely adequate
Connor as Winger instead of Right Back - OK, but not good

Breakthrough sucess of :
CCV - possibly
List of Potter's Experiments on 23:48 - Dec 1 with 2530 viewsicecoldjack

Hard to argue with the OP really, the bigger question is to why he's playing players out of position and not using experience like Rutledge when it gets heavy weather with the young players .

More questions than answers lately, overall we are where most expected us to be at the start of the season, making a new team virtually over night was never gonna be easy.
List of Potter's Experiments on 00:01 - Dec 2 with 2512 viewsjasper_T

List of Potter's Experiments on 23:48 - Dec 1 by icecoldjack

Hard to argue with the OP really, the bigger question is to why he's playing players out of position and not using experience like Rutledge when it gets heavy weather with the young players .

More questions than answers lately, overall we are where most expected us to be at the start of the season, making a new team virtually over night was never gonna be easy.

Can you seriously imagine Routledge out leading young players, either verbally or by example? Never been the sort. Looks after himself and nothing more.

People are forgetting what he's like as a player. Finishes like DJ, hides like McKay. Been years since he's produced for us, why would he start again now a month shy of 34?
List of Potter's Experiments on 00:12 - Dec 2 with 2481 viewsicecoldjack

List of Potter's Experiments on 00:01 - Dec 2 by jasper_T

Can you seriously imagine Routledge out leading young players, either verbally or by example? Never been the sort. Looks after himself and nothing more.

People are forgetting what he's like as a player. Finishes like DJ, hides like McKay. Been years since he's produced for us, why would he start again now a month shy of 34?

Utter rubbish IMO.

He had plenty to say in helping us avoid relegation the last few seasons, not saying he's still at the top and he's lost pace but the team clearly lack experience at certain points of the game.

We should be using a bit of experience now and again, away at places like derby is an example of that. It's great to be playing the young guys but if we arn't careful we will zap the confidence from them and that will leave us with a bigger problem.

I'm not saying routs is the answer I'm just saying that it's an option along with dyer that hasn't been tried enough in the current set up .
List of Potter's Experiments on 13:24 - Dec 2 with 2264 viewsdickythorpe

I think potter is stubborn. Refusing to tap in to experience.
Very disappointed with the lack of goals recently and how easily we concede.

Wish I could see positives but we look quite powder puff at times.
List of Potter's Experiments on 13:56 - Dec 2 with 2241 viewsjackrmee

List of Potter's Experiments on 13:24 - Dec 2 by dickythorpe

I'm sure Potter is also disappointed with the lack of goals recently and how easily we concede. We have to trust that he has the ability to change these things, as he has the confidence in himself

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

List of Potter's Experiments on 18:10 - Dec 3 with 2028 viewsAlfieMooresSon

List of Potter's Experiments on 13:24 - Dec 2 by dickythorpe

Agreed, I can't stand it when Managers do that, FFS pick the best team, and we can all see we need some fecking experience in there !!!
Login to get fewer ads

List of Potter's Experiments on 18:20 - Dec 3 with 2022 viewsicecoldjack

I just hope it's because potter is to stubborn and not because he isn't allowed to pick a bit of experience due to appearance money etc,etc.

All kinds of clauses in contracts these days.

If routs and dyer each started and finished 5 games so match fitness can be built up you'd see their quality is a lot higher than what we get to see most weeks.

Maybe potter is restricted maybe not, difficult to say.
List of Potter's Experiments on 19:29 - Dec 3 with 1962 viewsjasper_T

List of Potter's Experiments on 18:20 - Dec 3 by icecoldjack

I just hope it's because potter is to stubborn and not because he isn't allowed to pick a bit of experience due to appearance money etc,etc.

All kinds of clauses in contracts these days.

If routs and dyer each started and finished 5 games so match fitness can be built up you'd see their quality is a lot higher than what we get to see most weeks.

Maybe potter is restricted maybe not, difficult to say.

Fer, Naughton, Carroll, Olsson, even vdH recently have been no standouts at this level, and most of them were able to keep a place in the PL side unlike Routledge and Dyer, so why would they be any different?

It's wishful thinking.
List of Potter's Experiments on 20:31 - Dec 3 with 1917 viewsJonTheJack

List of Potter's Experiments on 23:18 - Dec 1 by A_Fans_Dad

Not so sure Kyle in CM was a fail.
Baker Richards with Ollie - OK as you say
Declan John - Fail.
McKay - barely adequate
Connor as Winger instead of Right Back - OK, but not good

Breakthrough sucess of :
CCV - possibly

Naughton in CM is a fail. And always will be.
List of Potter's Experiments on 22:44 - Dec 3 with 1866 viewsKilkennyjack

List of Potter's Experiments on 20:31 - Dec 3 by JonTheJack

Naughton in CM is a fail. And always will be.

Routs, Dyer, and Narsingh would all be positive in our young team.
Potter must know this.

Why do we pay them and not play them...?

We should have answers.

We need these players now.

Beware of the Risen People

List of Potter's Experiments on 23:14 - Dec 3 with 1831 viewsLeonWasGod

McB played in the left of a front 3 when he was banging goals in for fun last season. He can do it.

I wish he’d stop thinking he needs to be a CM too though. We need him to be alive up front. I’ve lost count of the times Dan has whipped a cross in only for Ollie to arrive 10 seconds late because he’d been doing his best Pirlo impression just before (slight exaggeration maybe 😬)
List of Potter's Experiments on 23:49 - Dec 3 with 1821 viewsjasper_T

List of Potter's Experiments on 22:44 - Dec 3 by Kilkennyjack

Routs, Dyer, and Narsingh would all be positive in our young team.
Potter must know this.

Why do we pay them and not play them...?

We should have answers.

We need these players now.

Maybe Potter saw how Narsingh played for the u23s when he was given a game. The guy doesn't give a sht about playing, he's just running his contract out.

Dyer or Routledge worth a try to see if they solve the right wing balance issue we have (plus now DJ's injured, maybe for a while). But nothing either has done for the past 2/3 seasons suggests they'll do any better in this league than other senior players have.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024