Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Euro draw 11:29 - Dec 2 with 4534 viewspencoedjack

Croatia
Wales
Slovakia
Hungary
Azerbaijan
[Post edited 2 Dec 2018 11:45]
Euro draw on 11:36 - Dec 2 with 2589 viewsA_fish_called_Swanda

Northern Ireland stitched right up
Euro draw on 11:43 - Dec 2 with 2552 viewspencoedjack

Euro draw on 11:36 - Dec 2 by A_fish_called_Swanda

Northern Ireland stitched right up

Yeah you don’t want Germany as 2nd seeds
Euro draw on 11:48 - Dec 2 with 2529 viewsJackFish

Not too bad, Croatia will be tough but we can beat the others.
Euro draw on 11:53 - Dec 2 with 2500 viewsicecoldjack

Tough group, Giggs will struggle to get us out of it.
Euro draw on 11:54 - Dec 2 with 2496 viewstaffpunk

Quite happy with that, I fancy a couple of those trips. I haven't been away to watch Wales for about 20 years, best get my Mrs to wash my 5 flags.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Euro draw on 12:02 - Dec 2 with 2456 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

A very comfortable group for England.

However that's a very tough group for an ageing Wales side, especially with our star player currently looking like he's in a rapid decline.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Euro draw on 12:04 - Dec 2 with 2456 viewspencoedjack

Euro draw on 12:02 - Dec 2 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

However that's a very tough group for an ageing Wales side, especially with our star player currently looking like he's in a rapid decline.

Positive as always
Euro draw on 12:07 - Dec 2 with 2442 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Euro draw on 12:04 - Dec 2 by pencoedjack

Positive as always

I would be positive if the Welsh FA hadn't of given the job of guiding us to our final tournament with the likes of Ramsey and Bale still arguably at the top of their game to a complete novice who even Huw Jenkins dismissed.

Login to get fewer ads

Euro draw on 12:39 - Dec 2 with 2364 viewsJBT95

Euro draw on 11:53 - Dec 2 by icecoldjack

Tough group, Giggs will struggle to get us out of it.

I tend to agree.

Slovakia is a tough side for us to face. The game in Bordeaux against them was nervy.
Euro draw on 12:49 - Dec 2 with 2333 viewsjack247

Euro draw on 12:07 - Dec 2 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I would be positive if the Welsh FA hadn't of given the job of guiding us to our final tournament with the likes of Ramsey and Bale still arguably at the top of their game to a complete novice who even Huw Jenkins dismissed.

No you wouldn’t
Euro draw on 13:17 - Dec 2 with 2259 viewssainthelens

You can get to Azerbaijan quicker than it gets to Norwich.
Euro draw on 14:02 - Dec 2 with 2195 viewsmajorraglan

I have to be honest I think this is a much tougher group than people think, Croatia are a very good team, Slofakia are a tidy team, Hungary game second in a group which included Finland (top) and Greece (third). I know nothing about Azerbaijan other than it’s a long way from here.

Giggs has his work cut out.
Euro draw on 14:36 - Dec 2 with 2142 viewsmajorraglan

Euro draw on 13:17 - Dec 2 by sainthelens

You can get to Azerbaijan quicker than it gets to Norwich.

For the players on a charter flight from Cardiff it could be a similar journey, but for fans it's a long trip, travel up to Heathrow, check in etc and a 5.5 hour flight plus clearing customs the other side, I reckon 16 hours from Swansea to the hotel in Baku.
Euro draw on 14:56 - Dec 2 with 2118 viewsBadlands

Euro draw on 14:02 - Dec 2 by majorraglan

I have to be honest I think this is a much tougher group than people think, Croatia are a very good team, Slofakia are a tidy team, Hungary game second in a group which included Finland (top) and Greece (third). I know nothing about Azerbaijan other than it’s a long way from here.

Giggs has his work cut out.

We also have a declining Wales team with a very inexperienced manager.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Euro draw on 15:08 - Dec 2 with 2104 viewstrinityann

Euro draw on 14:56 - Dec 2 by Badlands

We also have a declining Wales team with a very inexperienced manager.

Declining Welsh Team, one or two players like Ash maybe. I personally think we have a nice brand of youngsters coming through to add to the likes of Bale, Ramsey and Allen. There is nobody to fear in this group.
Euro draw on 15:12 - Dec 2 with 2094 viewspencoedjack

Euro draw on 15:08 - Dec 2 by trinityann

Declining Welsh Team, one or two players like Ash maybe. I personally think we have a nice brand of youngsters coming through to add to the likes of Bale, Ramsey and Allen. There is nobody to fear in this group.

I find the ‘declining’ Welsh team a bit bizarre like you
Euro draw on 15:26 - Dec 2 with 2077 viewsFireboy2

Euro draw on 12:02 - Dec 2 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Euro draw on 16:07 - Dec 2 with 2017 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Are the players coming through as good as Bale, Ramsey and Allen were at the same age?

No they're obviously not. The strikers coming through look to have the potential to be better than what we have now. Aside from that position, every other position looks weaker.

Then you consider even Bale is on the worst run of form in a very long time and that is why I and others believe this Welsh team is in decline.

Euro draw on 16:38 - Dec 2 with 1964 viewspencoedjack

Euro draw on 16:07 - Dec 2 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Are the players coming through as good as Bale, Ramsey and Allen were at the same age?

No they're obviously not. The strikers coming through look to have the potential to be better than what we have now. Aside from that position, every other position looks weaker.

Then you consider even Bale is on the worst run of form in a very long time and that is why I and others believe this Welsh team is in decline.

Bale Ramsey & Allen are 29 28 & 27.

As the thread is about Euro 2020 I think we can safely say they won’t be in the knackers yard when the tournament comes round.

Unless of course you are a negative t wat
Euro draw on 17:11 - Dec 2 with 1916 viewssainthelens

Euro draw on 16:07 - Dec 2 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

What a total embarrassment of a post. Nothing new with you though .
Euro draw on 17:15 - Dec 2 with 1907 viewsJBT95

Euro draw on 14:36 - Dec 2 by majorraglan

For the players on a charter flight from Cardiff it could be a similar journey, but for fans it's a long trip, travel up to Heathrow, check in etc and a 5.5 hour flight plus clearing customs the other side, I reckon 16 hours from Swansea to the hotel in Baku.

Well I had 22 hours from where I live in Newport to my apartment in Belgrade!

12 hours + in Hannover mind!
Euro draw on 17:19 - Dec 2 with 1890 viewsmajorraglan

I think the defence is a bit weak and Ash and a few others best days are behind them. Giggs needs to get the blend a bit better and the defence needs support from a more defensive midfield set up. That said, there are a few tidy youngsters coming through, but qualification is going to be difficult.
Euro draw on 18:23 - Dec 2 with 1827 viewsDippy

Giggs has the same problem as Potter.. an average side.. but obviously its all Giggs fault.

Hypocrites

Poll: Cooper Out

Euro draw on 18:34 - Dec 2 with 1796 viewsmajorraglan

Some tidy places to visit always fancied going to Croatia. Don’t know much about Slovakia, but Bratislava is supposed to be a really nice place. I have been to Budapest, it’s a great city to visit and if you haven’t been it’s worth a visit. Don’t know much about Azerbaijan.
Euro draw on 18:50 - Dec 2 with 1773 viewsbuilthjack

Euro draw on 18:34 - Dec 2 by majorraglan

Some tidy places to visit always fancied going to Croatia. Don’t know much about Slovakia, but Bratislava is supposed to be a really nice place. I have been to Budapest, it’s a great city to visit and if you haven’t been it’s worth a visit. Don’t know much about Azerbaijan.

Bratislava and Budapest would make a great 4 dayer . Close to each other.
Sort it Giggs.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024