Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Choose our new manager. 12:27 - Dec 2 with 3986 viewsjackrmee

So most of you are not happy with how GP is working at our club.

Lets say, for instance, GP doesn't listen to you all and he continues playing how he is now and we aren't improving as quickly as all you top managers would be able to...

Lets say (playing devils advocate) that he gets sacked, due to fan's discontent.

I know you guys believe that you could do a better job, but unfortunately I'm guessing your CV wouldn't be enough to get you in the hot seat.
Let's say, although you guys didn't get the managers job yourselves, the board thought you were great and noticed how passionate your posts were on here and thought you talked so much sense that they decided that you would be the one to choose the replacement.

Who would you fuking pick? Who would you put as our new manager?
And why would he do a better job than GP?

Lets have some names then...

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Choose our new manager. on 12:30 - Dec 2 with 2838 viewsmonmouth

Don’t you f*cking start.

🤣🤣🤣

Unless he relegates us Potter has to be here for the next two seasons at least. Even if he relegates us, I might still say stick. Changing yet another manager would be the stupidest thing we’ve done for years, and that is against pretty stiff competition.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Choose our new manager. on 12:36 - Dec 2 with 2792 viewspencoedjack

Over 70% are happy with him ( or at least have faith in him) according to the poll on another thread

Wish he’d stop us fannying about from goal kicks though.
Choose our new manager. on 12:38 - Dec 2 with 2791 viewsjack247

Where did you get that idea from? You’re starting an argument that doesn’t exist.
Choose our new manager. on 12:40 - Dec 2 with 2783 viewsjackharris

WTF is the person with the original post on this Thread talking about? In the pole of Planet Swan members, there are only 15% (16 people)who are starting to get fed up with Potter! 85% are still supporting him (93 people support him). Most of us are not unhappy with Potter. We are bloody unhappy with the results lately and that is mostly down to the cards Potter was dealt by the people who run our club and our owners...

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Choose our new manager. on 12:59 - Dec 2 with 2723 viewsexiledclaseboy

Fake news in the OP.

Poll: Tory leader

Choose our new manager. on 13:20 - Dec 2 with 2679 viewsjackrmee

Choose our new manager. on 12:38 - Dec 2 by jack247

Where did you get that idea from? You’re starting an argument that doesn’t exist.

Yeah I just made it up

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Choose our new manager. on 13:22 - Dec 2 with 2676 viewsjackrmee

Choose our new manager. on 12:40 - Dec 2 by jackharris

WTF is the person with the original post on this Thread talking about? In the pole of Planet Swan members, there are only 15% (16 people)who are starting to get fed up with Potter! 85% are still supporting him (93 people support him). Most of us are not unhappy with Potter. We are bloody unhappy with the results lately and that is mostly down to the cards Potter was dealt by the people who run our club and our owners...

The negative posts are showing that many of those posters are lying.
They are either pretending to believe in potter on that poll, or they are ling when they are complaining about him. Can't do both.

Choose our new manager. on 13:22 - Dec 2 with 2674 viewsjackrmee

Choose our new manager. on 12:36 - Dec 2 by pencoedjack

Over 70% are happy with him ( or at least have faith in him) according to the poll on another thread

Wish he’d stop us fannying about from goal kicks though.

I wish we'd stop fannying about from goal kicks as well...
But I wish the players would learn not to fanny about and get practising on what GP tells them to do.

Login to get fewer ads

Choose our new manager. on 15:20 - Dec 2 with 2568 viewsjack247

Choose our new manager. on 13:20 - Dec 2 by jackrmee

Yeah I just made it up

Yeah I know. It’s an absurd, deluded statement.
Choose our new manager. on 15:34 - Dec 2 with 2541 viewsjackrmee

Choose our new manager. on 15:20 - Dec 2 by jack247

Yeah I know. It’s an absurd, deluded statement.

It's not a statement, it's a fantastical scenario to question some people's constant disdain of our manager.
If they don't think he's doing a good enough job, who do they think will? Simple.

Choose our new manager. on 15:36 - Dec 2 with 2538 viewsCatullus

Choose our new manager. on 13:22 - Dec 2 by jackrmee

The negative posts are showing that many of those posters are lying.
They are either pretending to believe in potter on that poll, or they are ling when they are complaining about him. Can't do both.

I moan about my wife and son but I love them to bits and can't imagine life without them!!

Having a moan when things don't go as you'd like is part of being human, it doesn't mean the majority of us would dump Potter. Has anyone actually said sack him? Most of what I've seen has been urging him to stop tinkering so much and for the board to support him because they originally dealt him a sh/t hand.

Football fans...sports fans everywhere, they moan when their team does poorly. Even when Brenda was getting us the the EPL there was the odd moan.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Choose our new manager. on 15:45 - Dec 2 with 2521 viewsjack247

Choose our new manager. on 15:34 - Dec 2 by jackrmee

It's not a statement, it's a fantastical scenario to question some people's constant disdain of our manager.
If they don't think he's doing a good enough job, who do they think will? Simple.

‘So most of you are not happy with how GP is working at our club’.

Not only is that a statement, it’s one you have know way of backing up and is almost certainly bollocks.
Choose our new manager. on 15:48 - Dec 2 with 2509 viewsjackrmee

Choose our new manager. on 15:36 - Dec 2 by Catullus

I moan about my wife and son but I love them to bits and can't imagine life without them!!

Having a moan when things don't go as you'd like is part of being human, it doesn't mean the majority of us would dump Potter. Has anyone actually said sack him? Most of what I've seen has been urging him to stop tinkering so much and for the board to support him because they originally dealt him a sh/t hand.

Football fans...sports fans everywhere, they moan when their team does poorly. Even when Brenda was getting us the the EPL there was the odd moan.

Yeah but the poll was not "do you love Potter", it was "have you got faith in Potter".

So if you had faith in your wife doing the washing without fuking it up and turning it red for instance, you would just let her get on with it and trust that she would do a good job with it.
If you moaned every time she got the washing out of the machine that she isn't doing it right, that isn't faith that she can do the washing properly is it?
So would you keep on letting her do the washing and keep on moaning every time, or would you kindly request that someone else do the washing from now on?
Can't have both. My point.

Choose our new manager. on 15:53 - Dec 2 with 2490 viewsCatullus

Choose our new manager. on 15:48 - Dec 2 by jackrmee

Yeah but the poll was not "do you love Potter", it was "have you got faith in Potter".

So if you had faith in your wife doing the washing without fuking it up and turning it red for instance, you would just let her get on with it and trust that she would do a good job with it.
If you moaned every time she got the washing out of the machine that she isn't doing it right, that isn't faith that she can do the washing properly is it?
So would you keep on letting her do the washing and keep on moaning every time, or would you kindly request that someone else do the washing from now on?
Can't have both. My point.

It's a bad point because I do the washing, I have faith she can't do it but she's excellent at ironing.
I have faith she is the best person for me despite any faults and anything she gets wrong. In that way I have faith in Potter. He will make mistakes, he will get things wrong but he's the best person for the job right now.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Choose our new manager. on 15:59 - Dec 2 with 2477 viewsjackrmee

Choose our new manager. on 15:45 - Dec 2 by jack247

‘So most of you are not happy with how GP is working at our club’.

Not only is that a statement, it’s one you have know way of backing up and is almost certainly bollocks.

No, that part is an absolute fact!

Most of the people on this site are clearly not happy with what Potter is doing otherwise they wouldn't be moaning and criticising constantly

Choose our new manager. on 16:01 - Dec 2 with 2466 viewsjackrmee

Choose our new manager. on 15:53 - Dec 2 by Catullus

It's a bad point because I do the washing, I have faith she can't do it but she's excellent at ironing.
I have faith she is the best person for me despite any faults and anything she gets wrong. In that way I have faith in Potter. He will make mistakes, he will get things wrong but he's the best person for the job right now.

So if we understand he will make mistakes and also believe he is the best man for the job, why complain about the mistakes you already know he is going to make?

Choose our new manager. on 16:18 - Dec 2 with 2412 viewsjack247

Choose our new manager. on 15:59 - Dec 2 by jackrmee

No, that part is an absolute fact!

Most of the people on this site are clearly not happy with what Potter is doing otherwise they wouldn't be moaning and criticising constantly

Football fans have always criticised players and managers, particularly in a week they lose 3 games. It happened throughout the Rodgers and Laudrup reigns. It happened to Klopp in midweek and will again today if they don’t win.

To leap from that to assuming most of the people aren’t happy with Potter is nuts.
Choose our new manager. on 16:30 - Dec 2 with 2381 viewsjackrmee

Choose our new manager. on 16:18 - Dec 2 by jack247

Football fans have always criticised players and managers, particularly in a week they lose 3 games. It happened throughout the Rodgers and Laudrup reigns. It happened to Klopp in midweek and will again today if they don’t win.

To leap from that to assuming most of the people aren’t happy with Potter is nuts.

I'm not assuming. Many people are stating that they are unhappy.

Choose our new manager. on 16:38 - Dec 2 with 2359 viewsDJack

Choose our new manager. on 12:30 - Dec 2 by monmouth

Don’t you f*cking start.

🤣🤣🤣

Unless he relegates us Potter has to be here for the next two seasons at least. Even if he relegates us, I might still say stick. Changing yet another manager would be the stupidest thing we’ve done for years, and that is against pretty stiff competition.

Careful, Monny. Talking sense confuses the natives.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Choose our new manager. on 16:46 - Dec 2 with 2342 viewsjack247

Choose our new manager. on 16:30 - Dec 2 by jackrmee

I'm not assuming. Many people are stating that they are unhappy.

You’re assuming that ‘most’ people are unhappy with him (despite a poll conclusively showing otherwise). You’re also making the massive assumption that those who have voiced discontent actually want him replaced.

I know you’re trying to stick up for the manager, but this kind of needless sensationalism isn’t needed.
Choose our new manager. on 16:58 - Dec 2 with 2313 viewsraynor94

What an absolute absurd OP

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Choose our new manager. on 17:04 - Dec 2 with 2292 viewsDippy

We've lost 3 in a row, and a poll where 90% are backing the manager.. I can't see us getting anything from Brentford either.. all criticism at the manager is justified

Poll: Cooper Out

Choose our new manager. on 17:13 - Dec 2 with 2266 viewsJackfath

Goodness me. What an utterly dreadful thread.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Choose our new manager. on 17:39 - Dec 2 with 2220 viewsblackflyingswan

Choose our new manager. on 17:13 - Dec 2 by Jackfath

Goodness me. What an utterly dreadful thread.

THIS . Blame the Board . He`s doing the best he can with an average squad.
Choose our new manager. on 17:49 - Dec 2 with 2196 viewsLeonWasGod

Well that went well
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024