Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread 01:30 - Dec 4 with 28292 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 8 Dec 2018 14:25]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:16 - Dec 8 with 2750 viewsAnotherJohn

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:02 - Dec 8 by Elmo

Top tip - you really ought to reign it in with your constant negative "but" comments. It's tiresomely predictable and nauseating, mun. Can you really not see that ? Hope that helps

I have a rule that I comment on the football as I see it, and refrain from the ad hominem stuff - unless severely provoked first. The tendency for posters on here to constantly slag off other posters is what is killing the forum.

I said at half time that although we had got off to a 'great start', I was worried by how 'casual' our play had become once we were 3-0 up. Perhaps you should complain to Wales Online for writing that the team were 'guilty of taking their foot off the gas'. In light of what happened in the second half both seem to me fair comment.
[Post edited 8 Dec 2018 19:25]
The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:25 - Dec 8 with 2691 viewsElmo

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:16 - Dec 8 by AnotherJohn

I have a rule that I comment on the football as I see it, and refrain from the ad hominem stuff - unless severely provoked first. The tendency for posters on here to constantly slag off other posters is what is killing the forum.

I said at half time that although we had got off to a 'great start', I was worried by how 'casual' our play had become once we were 3-0 up. Perhaps you should complain to Wales Online for writing that the team were 'guilty of taking their foot off the gas'. In light of what happened in the second half both seem to me fair comment.
[Post edited 8 Dec 2018 19:25]

You missed the point. Completely. No need to hide behind wol. For me that is the end of this discussion
The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:36 - Dec 8 with 2653 viewsthiswan1

Radio Wales commentator was willing Brentford to score at the end I'm convinced. Listening to commentary all over the country we seem to be in the region where commentators are biased towards the opposition.
The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:44 - Dec 8 with 2615 viewsjacabertawe

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:36 - Dec 8 by thiswan1

Radio Wales commentator was willing Brentford to score at the end I'm convinced. Listening to commentary all over the country we seem to be in the region where commentators are biased towards the opposition.

You were hearing things - the "they've all got it in for us" sydrome, perhaps.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:50 - Dec 8 with 2589 viewsairedale

The commentator is a Swans supporter.
The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:56 - Dec 8 with 2565 viewsWhiterockin

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:06 - Dec 8 by Badlands

In the end a nervy but deserved win.
Yes, they came back but once again we could / should have been several gals to the good before half time and a couple more in the second.
Injuries looked serious and I can see Olson being out for much of the season and Routledge for a few weeks - it's what happens to fast twitch players when they've done nothing for weeks.

IMO we didn't deserve to win, they had more possession, more shots and more corners. You can't play excellent for 20 minutes and expect it to be enough. But there have been many matches we should have won and got nothing, so we deserve a bit of luck. Very happy with the 3 points.
The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:58 - Dec 8 with 2556 viewssainthelens

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:36 - Dec 8 by thiswan1

Listen, we spent the last 7 years having to put up with Lineker pulling a face every time we bloodied a nose or 2. Just accept it , it'll never change.
The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:04 - Dec 8 with 2537 viewsgiantstoneater

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:02 - Dec 8 by Elmo

Top tip - you really ought to reign it in with your constant negative "but" comments. It's tiresomely predictable and nauseating, mun. Can you really not see that ? Hope that helps

"Top tip" it`s a forum and he`s entitled to his view of the match as long as its respectably put and not singling out players just for the sake of it, perhaps we should all put it down as "The Swansea way"!!!
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:26 - Dec 8 with 2470 viewsploppy

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:58 - Dec 8 by sainthelens

Listen, we spent the last 7 years having to put up with Lineker pulling a face every time we bloodied a nose or 2. Just accept it , it'll never change.

It's a joy listening to Wyndham Evans co-commentating on Swans TV. I've never heard any other co-commentator shouting "Brilllliiiant" when we score, or "Waaaaaaaay" when an opposition player skies his shot over the bar. Priceless.
The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:35 - Dec 8 with 2304 viewsLoyal

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:08 - Dec 8 by exiledclaseboy

Very quiet on here tonight. You can tell we won.

No darran and Chris show.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:39 - Dec 8 with 2298 viewslonglostjack

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:26 - Dec 8 by ploppy

It's a joy listening to Wyndham Evans co-commentating on Swans TV. I've never heard any other co-commentator shouting "Brilllliiiant" when we score, or "Waaaaaaaay" when an opposition player skies his shot over the bar. Priceless.

He was absolutely brilliant. I loved his comment about a player who moves around is not really injured - it’s the ones who don’t move you should be worried about. Better than any squeaky clean BBC shit any day!

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:43 - Dec 8 with 2289 viewsairedale

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:39 - Dec 8 by longlostjack

He was absolutely brilliant. I loved his comment about a player who moves around is not really injured - it’s the ones who don’t move you should be worried about. Better than any squeaky clean BBC shit any day!

I wonder if Wyndham and Leighton would be the dream team?
The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 23:09 - Dec 8 with 2159 viewswestside

highlights

https://www.skysports.com/football/brentford-vs-swansea/392784
The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 09:56 - Dec 9 with 1793 viewsFireboy2

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 23:09 - Dec 8 by westside

highlights

https://www.skysports.com/football/brentford-vs-swansea/392784

Thanks for that WS

Said it at the time we should have put them to bed in the 10-15 spell after ht

The defensive substitutions brought them onto us

Imo we deserved the 3pts
The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 14:56 - Dec 9 with 1553 viewsBadlands

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:43 - Dec 8 by airedale

I wonder if Wyndham and Leighton would be the dream team?

The dream and the nightmare!

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:48 - Dec 9 with 1524 viewsgiantstoneater

How was that stamp on Rodon not punished? a yellow just for the initial challenge let alone the stamp.
The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:00 - Dec 9 with 1495 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:31 - Dec 8 by PozuelosSideys

Thats a stamp and a red card.. blind twaaat

I have just watched that a couple of times on the Swans Site full game video it is at 29 minutes and should have been at least a Yellow if not an outright Red.
The linesman was about 6 ft away.
They got very nasty after our 3 goals.
On 48 they shoved Ollie in the back and gave him whiplash as well.
The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:03 - Dec 9 with 1484 viewsjasper_T

McKay very good centrally. Deserves a run there imo.

Grimes had another good game. Roberts makes the second goal with his running.
The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:18 - Dec 9 with 1470 viewsHeadmaster

Interview with Routs. Seems a little emotional.

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:46 - Dec 9 with 1453 viewsnantywatcher

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:18 - Dec 9 by Headmaster

Great interview.
The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:55 - Dec 9 with 1411 viewsunion_jack

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:46 - Dec 9 by nantywatcher

Great interview.

Yes indeed.

Him and Dyer should be much more active in this league. Both imo were not good enough for first team starts week in week out in the Prem but would be a huge asset now.

As an aside though, where on earth does that accent come from. I can't recall him speaking like that when he arrived here (I may be wrong). He sounds like that pretentious tw@t Lewis Hamilton!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:12 - Dec 9 with 1388 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:18 - Dec 9 by Headmaster

They both love the club and do deserve much better treatment. And Routs comments are spot on. They can help the younger players with their massive experience.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024