Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread 01:30 - Dec 4 with 28378 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 8 Dec 2018 14:25]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:27 - Dec 8 with 3996 viewsBLAZE

Unbelievable
The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:28 - Dec 8 with 3973 viewswestwalesed

I'm watching here https://www.mokoshalb.com/2017/04/how-to-protect-your-pc-windows-from.html

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:28 - Dec 8 with 3973 viewsOldjack

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:28 - Dec 8 with 3979 viewslonglostjack

Get in

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:28 - Dec 8 with 3971 viewsPozuelosSideys

lol wtf.. what a cross from Routledge

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:28 - Dec 8 with 3967 viewsepaul

Kinell 3 nil!!!!!!!

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:28 - Dec 8 with 3963 viewsBLAZE

Routs is still one footed then - crosses with the Rabona
The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:31 - Dec 8 with 3859 viewsswan65split

Bees fans really having a go at their players, and players arguing amongst themselves, its either going to be a rout, or a miracle/disaster.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:31 - Dec 8 with 3838 viewsPozuelosSideys

Thats a stamp and a red card.. blind twaaat

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:32 - Dec 8 with 3817 viewswestwalesed

I was screaming in rage at the Rabona then screaming with delight when it went in!!!!

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:32 - Dec 8 with 3798 viewsairedale

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:28 - Dec 8 by BLAZE

Routs is still one footed then - crosses with the Rabona

Half footed, outside of his right. (Someone should teach him to use his instep).
The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:33 - Dec 8 with 3753 viewsMuteswan

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:24 - Dec 8 by SgorioFruit

anyone got a radio commentary link

93.9 fm
The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:33 - Dec 8 with 3723 viewsswan65split

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:31 - Dec 8 by PozuelosSideys

Thats a stamp and a red card.. blind twaaat

Deffo.
The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:41 - Dec 8 with 3445 viewslonglostjack

Get Montero on second half. He’ll burn their LB.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:43 - Dec 8 with 3390 viewsairedale

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:41 - Dec 8 by longlostjack

Get Montero on second half. He’ll burn their LB.

And Wilf too. (Beef-on-hoof)
The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:47 - Dec 8 with 3234 viewsunion_jack

One back . Ex Swan

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:49 - Dec 8 with 3139 viewssainthelens

DO NOT fckn blow this Potter.
The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:52 - Dec 8 with 3039 viewsBadlands

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:33 - Dec 8 by Muteswan

93.9 fm

Thanks ...
BBC Cardiff happy now Brentford have scored.
What will do if if they go on to win? Open you tour of the capital.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:06 - Dec 8 with 2619 viewsAnotherJohn

My IPTV stream is better today. Great start, albeit with some good fortune. Have to say though, that the team's attitude after we went three up became very casual. Fer, for instance, was very lucky when a misplaced pass put a forward right through on goal, and again where he probably deserved to concede a penalty. Potter needs to shake things up at half time.

I was thinking that Badlands almost had perfect foresight with his prediction of 0-3 if Potter brought the old guard back, but I think there are more goals to come.
The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:10 - Dec 8 with 2496 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:28 - Dec 8 by westwalesed

I'm watching here https://www.mokoshalb.com/2017/04/how-to-protect-your-pc-windows-from.html

Well done finding it, how did you?
The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:11 - Dec 8 with 2488 viewsOldjack

My words to the players at half time '' you let this slip and i'll bloody crucify you ''

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:12 - Dec 8 with 2449 viewstheloneranger

Brentford pushing so many players forward, This is a game made for Jeff.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:14 - Dec 8 with 2398 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:10 - Dec 8 by A_Fans_Dad

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccerstreams/
The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:14 - Dec 8 with 2392 viewsepaul

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:10 - Dec 8 by A_Fans_Dad

If there is a game link youll always find it on reddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccerstreams

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:15 - Dec 8 with 2359 viewswestwalesed

I always type in "reddit (opposition) Swansea live stream" and then lok on there. You don't need an account or anything :)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024