Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread 01:30 - Dec 4 with 28085 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 8 Dec 2018 14:25]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:55 - Dec 8 with 3471 viewsLoyal

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:46 - Dec 8 by Oldjack

jeezzzz we looking crap atm

really really bad.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:59 - Dec 8 with 3176 viewsandrew

They just hit cross bar!

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:00 - Dec 8 with 3122 viewsexiledclaseboy

Phew. And yay.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:00 - Dec 8 with 3110 viewsunion_jack

Why oh why are we the last to finish when we're hanging on????

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:01 - Dec 8 with 3025 viewsLoyal

25 minutes of sublime football followed by total and utter shite.
weak and clueless
no desire to compete, granted we won but these fckrs are putting me through hell .

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:03 - Dec 8 with 2914 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:01 - Dec 8 by Loyal

weak and clueless
no desire to compete, granted we won but these fckrs are putting me through hell .

Think the most accurate description for us is "lightweight".

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:04 - Dec 8 with 2853 viewsOldjack

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:01 - Dec 8 by Loyal

weak and clueless

Perfect summing up

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:04 - Dec 8 with 2862 viewsAnotherJohn

weak and clueless

Well, thank goodness for those 3 points! Under the cosh for most of the second half and wasted the good positions that we did have. Brentford hit the bar in added time.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:06 - Dec 8 with 2770 viewsAnotherJohn

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:29 - Dec 8 by Elmo

We are 3-1 up and you choose to focus on negatives. Get a grip mun

Site police again! Water off a duck's back.
The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:06 - Dec 8 with 2760 viewsBadlands

In the end a nervy but deserved win.
Yes, they came back but once again we could / should have been several gals to the good before half time and a couple more in the second.
Injuries looked serious and I can see Olson being out for much of the season and Routledge for a few weeks - it's what happens to fast twitch players when they've done nothing for weeks.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:07 - Dec 8 with 2749 viewsLeonWasGod

Feck me. Nurse, new sphincter!
The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:08 - Dec 8 with 2705 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:04 - Dec 8 by AnotherJohn

Well, thank goodness for those 3 points! Under the cosh for most of the second half and wasted the good positions that we did have. Brentford hit the bar in added time.

We also hit the woodwork. Twice.

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:15 - Dec 8 with 2556 viewsAnotherJohn

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:08 - Dec 8 by exiledclaseboy

The point I was making was that Brentford came within a whisker of sharing the points; it was a nerve jangling ending. I think they hit the woodwork three times, but that isn't the point either. I'm delighted with the win, but not so happy with the overall performance. We all hope to see an upward trend, but it isn't there yet.
The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:18 - Dec 8 with 2499 viewsElmo

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:08 - Dec 8 by exiledclaseboy

That's the spirit (that other bloke's got issues hey)
The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:19 - Dec 8 with 2480 viewsCaptain_Sham

Phheee-uuuww

Its just a ride.

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:21 - Dec 8 with 2446 viewsJack_Meoff

If anyone's interested I'm starting a casual self harm group on the days Swans are away. Perhaps once a month we can share a £5 bag of dirty smack. Open to suggestions. Cannot possibly even approach how feckin stressful that second half was. Jeez.

Great 3 points though

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:29 - Dec 8 with 2341 viewssainthelens

Plenty on here need to get over themselves. We won FFS. Next 2 are also winnable.
The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:30 - Dec 8 with 2330 viewsCaptain_Sham

37% possession.

Its just a ride.

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:30 - Dec 8 with 2324 viewsswan65split

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:06 - Dec 8 by Badlands

In the end a nervy but deserved win.
Yes, they came back but once again we could / should have been several gals to the good before half time and a couple more in the second.
Injuries looked serious and I can see Olson being out for much of the season and Routledge for a few weeks - it's what happens to fast twitch players when they've done nothing for weeks.

Ive said before that Olson didnt look fit,,,,just wonder if its a problem hes had and carrying for a while and its now said f**k it!
The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:02 - Dec 8 with 1846 viewsElmo

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:15 - Dec 8 by AnotherJohn

The point I was making was that Brentford came within a whisker of sharing the points; it was a nerve jangling ending. I think they hit the woodwork three times, but that isn't the point either. I'm delighted with the win, but not so happy with the overall performance. We all hope to see an upward trend, but it isn't there yet.

Top tip - you really ought to reign it in with your constant negative "but" comments. It's tiresomely predictable and nauseating, mun. Can you really not see that ? Hope that helps
The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:08 - Dec 8 with 1814 viewsexiledclaseboy

Very quiet on here tonight. You can tell we won.

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:12 - Dec 8 with 1797 viewsElmo

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:08 - Dec 8 by exiledclaseboy

Yeah, "but" no "but"
The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:13 - Dec 8 with 1791 viewsjasper_T

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:08 - Dec 8 by exiledclaseboy

Or maybe it was a 3pm Saturday away game so not many people watched it.
The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:15 - Dec 8 with 1779 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:13 - Dec 8 by jasper_T

Or maybe it was a 3pm Saturday away game so not many people watched it.

Yeah that’ll be it.

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:15 - Dec 8 with 1777 viewsJack_Meoff

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024