Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
super fab 20:21 - Dec 4 with 4616 viewswestside

saved scummers pen
super fab on 22:31 - Dec 4 with 1081 viewsbuilthjack

super fab on 21:31 - Dec 4 by Andy1300

I support 20 teams this season

21. Add Gillingham to the pile
[Post edited 5 Dec 2018 7:27]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

super fab on 22:32 - Dec 4 with 1071 viewsTNT

Fab YJB!

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

super fab on 22:45 - Dec 4 with 1033 viewslifelong

super fab on 22:25 - Dec 4 by Oldjack

Have you been on the sherry ?fluff chucker

On the wagon, pond fisherman, just saying it as I saw it.
super fab on 22:46 - Dec 4 with 1029 viewssainthelens

Normal service resumed. Tho they'll expect 3 points v Saints. Half full stadium me thinks.
super fab on 22:48 - Dec 4 with 1020 viewslonglostjack

He’s the big Jack bastard in the goal !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

super fab on 23:20 - Dec 4 with 962 viewskeith_gatebroth

super fab on 22:48 - Dec 4 by longlostjack

He’s the big Jack bastard in the goal !

Is that the same jack bastard that was crying crocodile tears when we were relegated and next day couldn’t wait to ask for a transfer?
super fab on 23:32 - Dec 4 with 948 viewsBluebird

super fab on 22:46 - Dec 4 by sainthelens

Normal service resumed. Tho they'll expect 3 points v Saints. Half full stadium me thinks.

Around 30000 paying once again :) What was your crowd against Wba? 17500 for one of your biggest home games so far lol.
Wonder how many you will be getting next season? I bet thousands renewed thinking you were safe in the premier league haha they won't be back next season..
super fab on 23:36 - Dec 4 with 942 viewsowainglyndwr

super fab on 23:32 - Dec 4 by Bluebird

Around 30000 paying once again :) What was your crowd against Wba? 17500 for one of your biggest home games so far lol.
Wonder how many you will be getting next season? I bet thousands renewed thinking you were safe in the premier league haha they won't be back next season..

Wasn't it 6000 odd against your biggest rivals Bristol City ?

25 to 29 more points and you'll be safe 😆
Login to get fewer ads

super fab on 23:40 - Dec 4 with 934 viewssainthelens

25-29 points?
More chance of me lancing my haemoriods with a scalpel.
super fab on 04:40 - Dec 5 with 851 viewsLoyal

super fab on 21:24 - Dec 4 by Bluebird

Could be worse. We could be getting turned over by crap in the championship whilst thinking we are really good 😂
Nevermind you keep watching us if it softens the blow of your club and team being shite 😂😂
Agent Huey still there?

You were turned over by crap in the championship not more than ten months ago.

Whatever happens Cardiff fans don't stop in Bournemouth.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

super fab on 05:34 - Dec 5 with 838 viewsSlugster664

super fab on 23:32 - Dec 4 by Bluebird

You lot really are delusional, the Walter Mitty's of the footballing world. How you can say you get around 30k is laughable...everytime I've put you lot on the box there has been absolutely loads and loads of empty seats, unless of course you have a 50k stadium then 30k would be believable. Or are you ALL story-tellers like your leader, Anus Abraham 😂

STID

super fab on 07:59 - Dec 5 with 784 viewsBrynmill_Jack

super fab on 23:36 - Dec 4 by owainglyndwr

Wasn't it 6000 odd against your biggest rivals Bristol City ?

25 to 29 more points and you'll be safe 😆

Yes. He's got a very short memory .

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

super fab on 08:02 - Dec 5 with 782 viewsbyron

super fab on 05:34 - Dec 5 by Slugster664

You lot really are delusional, the Walter Mitty's of the footballing world. How you can say you get around 30k is laughable...everytime I've put you lot on the box there has been absolutely loads and loads of empty seats, unless of course you have a 50k stadium then 30k would be believable. Or are you ALL story-tellers like your leader, Anus Abraham 😂

What an embarrassing thread for Swansea. All about a rivals game, you have regressed back to the bitter ones you once were, but now, not locally owned, owned by an American hedge fund. Talk about empty barrel. Our ground is full most games bar the ridiculous amount of segregation we need to leave, as well as being on tv all the f in time. Saints sold out already I believe. Huge game, again. Rip Swansea town

Benny

super fab on 08:05 - Dec 5 with 774 viewsBrynmill_Jack

super fab on 08:02 - Dec 5 by byron

What an embarrassing thread for Swansea. All about a rivals game, you have regressed back to the bitter ones you once were, but now, not locally owned, owned by an American hedge fund. Talk about empty barrel. Our ground is full most games bar the ridiculous amount of segregation we need to leave, as well as being on tv all the f in time. Saints sold out already I believe. Huge game, again. Rip Swansea town

Its only full because your plastics want to see better teams. Your masks slipped when you were getting 15 k in the championship under Slade (including about 5k no show season ticket holders). You puffed up bag of puss.

super fab on 08:07 - Dec 5 with 767 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I think monitoring a rival clubs website is far more in line with obsessive behaviour. Really weird. Get some friends.

super fab on 09:27 - Dec 5 with 711 viewsbyron

super fab on 08:05 - Dec 5 by Brynmill_Jack

Its only full because your plastics want to see better teams. Your masks slipped when you were getting 15 k in the championship under Slade (including about 5k no show season ticket holders). You puffed up bag of puss.

Really, there’s is me and thousands of others staying away due to terrible football and the rebrand. There’s a theory Tan only brought in Slade to punish us....😂😂

Benny

super fab on 09:29 - Dec 5 with 705 viewsbyron

super fab on 08:07 - Dec 5 by Brynmill_Jack

I think monitoring a rival clubs website is far more in line with obsessive behaviour. Really weird. Get some friends.

You mean you cannot handle the truth I speak, it must hurt, hurterling towards league 1 with a shiiit team and owners who care only for the dollar, oh and half the crowds we amass. Still, rant on pal

Benny

super fab on 09:32 - Dec 5 with 703 viewsdcd14

super fab on 09:27 - Dec 5 by byron

Really, there’s is me and thousands of others staying away due to terrible football and the rebrand. There’s a theory Tan only brought in Slade to punish us....😂😂

Why have they come back if they stayed away due to terrible football??

IRONY!
super fab on 09:39 - Dec 5 with 697 viewstaffpunk

super fab on 04:40 - Dec 5 by Loyal

You were turned over by crap in the championship not more than ten months ago.

Whatever happens Cardiff fans don't stop in Bournemouth.

I was on that trip to Bournemouth, the last season I went away regularly, about 2003/4 maybe. Very entertaining in the Pub, and tbh we genuinely did have loads of women and kids with us-lol! All cos they had a pout on because we'd turned them over at Upton Park, happy long gone days.
[Post edited 5 Dec 2018 9:50]

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

super fab on 09:43 - Dec 5 with 686 viewssainthelens

super fab on 09:29 - Dec 5 by byron

You mean you cannot handle the truth I speak, it must hurt, hurterling towards league 1 with a shiiit team and owners who care only for the dollar, oh and half the crowds we amass. Still, rant on pal

Thing is, I've never understood this reference to having bigger crowds. Arsenal and Utd have bigger crowds than Citeh and Liverpool. It's total bollox and irrelevant. The bottom line must be achievement and quality of football.
super fab on 09:55 - Dec 5 with 668 viewsBluebird

They are obsessed about our crowds and most seem to want us to lose rather than win themselves thats how bitter they are.
Around 30000 paying customers every home game whilst their crowds are dropping and will continue to drop next season because loads of theirs renewed thinking they had top flight football again.
They hate being in our shadow i believe their little pointless town was only given city status to stop them crying..
Anyway they have the #swanseasevenyears to cling onto 😂😂
super fab on 09:58 - Dec 5 with 662 viewsjack247

super fab on 09:55 - Dec 5 by Bluebird

They are obsessed about our crowds and most seem to want us to lose rather than win themselves thats how bitter they are.
Around 30000 paying customers every home game whilst their crowds are dropping and will continue to drop next season because loads of theirs renewed thinking they had top flight football again.
They hate being in our shadow i believe their little pointless town was only given city status to stop them crying..
Anyway they have the #swanseasevenyears to cling onto 😂😂

Didn’t you used to be one of the decent Cardiff posters?
super fab on 10:00 - Dec 5 with 660 viewsbyron

super fab on 09:32 - Dec 5 by dcd14

Why have they come back if they stayed away due to terrible football??

IRONY!

Uh...new manager better football, it happens....man there are some dumb folk out there

Benny

super fab on 10:01 - Dec 5 with 656 viewsbyron

super fab on 09:58 - Dec 5 by jack247

Didn’t you used to be one of the decent Cardiff posters?

He still is, I’m the loose unit...😂👀😜✔️

Benny

super fab on 10:02 - Dec 5 with 656 viewssainthelens

super fab on 10:00 - Dec 5 by byron

Uh...new manager better football, it happens....man there are some dumb folk out there

If that's your idea of decent football. Then I feel for you.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024