Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dyer 10:35 - Dec 6 with 1861 viewsbuilthjack

Heard he's likely to be on the bench on Saturday. A decent ketchup.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Dyer on 10:55 - Dec 6 with 1821 viewsjack247

Which makes sense. Will be a big ask for him to hit the ground running though.
Dyer on 12:14 - Dec 6 with 1699 viewsvalleyboy

Dyer on 10:55 - Dec 6 by jack247

Which makes sense. Will be a big ask for him to hit the ground running though.

Just shows the confusion that is in Swansea.

That they are prepared to leave Dyer go in the transfer window.

Then if there is a serious injury then to James, the alternative will be be for Asoro to play

A player that didn’t impress last night apparently, playing against Bristol Rovers
Dyer on 14:00 - Dec 6 with 1550 viewsandypitt56

Dyer on 12:14 - Dec 6 by valleyboy

Then if there is a serious injury then to James, the alternative will be be for Asoro to play

A player that didn’t impress last night apparently, playing against Bristol Rovers

What is your problem with Asoro. You do realise the Kid is 19? we bought him for his potential. IMO he will come good he just needs time.
Dyer on 14:54 - Dec 6 with 1449 viewsOldjack

Dyer on 14:00 - Dec 6 by andypitt56

What is your problem with Asoro. You do realise the Kid is 19? we bought him for his potential. IMO he will come good he just needs time.

So how old do you have to be '' to come good''? By my reckoning he'll be past it at 30 ,so he'd better get a shift on

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Dyer on 14:59 - Dec 6 with 1450 viewsjack247

Dyer on 12:14 - Dec 6 by valleyboy

I’d guess it would be McKay? I’d rather Dyer to either at the moment, but he’s going to be rusty with hardly any football all season
Dyer on 15:18 - Dec 6 with 1428 viewsBadlands

My line up would be

Mulder
Roberts MVDH Rodon Olsson
......Naughton ... Fer
...........Celina
Dyer ,, Bony .... Routledge.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Dyer on 14:13 - Dec 8 with 897 viewsbuilthjack

I was wrong. He's starting.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024