Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No new players needed in the window 15:01 - Dec 6 with 5518 viewsPrivate_Partz

Says Fer as there is enough talent in the squad. Potter agrees but it will not stop him having a decko.
Has the charm offensive begun to justify another window of inactivity?

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

No new players needed in the window on 15:03 - Dec 6 with 3937 views34dfgdf54

Noticed that earlier on WOL, didn't actually hear the interview though.

I can't see there being any incomings in January if we're a decent amount of points outside bottom 3, just outgoings.
No new players needed in the window on 15:50 - Dec 6 with 3872 viewscmajack

Next level. What a joke.
No new players needed in the window on 15:54 - Dec 6 with 3868 viewsOldjack

That's the yanks talking .There's always room for improvement in any team, and judging by recent outings ,we need improvements

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

No new players needed in the window on 16:23 - Dec 6 with 3817 viewsLeonWasGod

Enough talent in the squad for what though? What are their expectations?
No new players needed in the window on 16:27 - Dec 6 with 3808 viewsjasper_T

Potter gave a very diplomatic answer, stating that it's easy to look at signings after a bad week like we've had, but we won 3 out of 4 before the break and his primary focus is on getting the best out of the players we have.

As he said, it's pointless coming out and saying we need to buy players, we need a midfielder, we need a striker etc. as that puts the club in a worse bargaining position.
No new players needed in the window on 16:42 - Dec 6 with 3783 viewsOldjack

No new players needed in the window on 16:23 - Dec 6 by LeonWasGod

the next level mun

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

No new players needed in the window on 16:44 - Dec 6 with 3780 viewsmagicdaps10

No new players needed in the window on 16:27 - Dec 6 by jasper_T

Potter gave a very diplomatic answer, stating that it's easy to look at signings after a bad week like we've had, but we won 3 out of 4 before the break and his primary focus is on getting the best out of the players we have.

As he said, it's pointless coming out and saying we need to buy players, we need a midfielder, we need a striker etc. as that puts the club in a worse bargaining position.

Just as pointless as saying we dont when everyman and his dog can see that we do.

Its diplomatic and then there is just plain stupid.

Personally, what will happen will happen, be it right or wrong. The board have sucked the life from me and I dont expect much if anything from them.....why change a habit hey!?

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

No new players needed in the window on 17:37 - Dec 6 with 3712 viewsLandore_Jack

Potter is just a puppet.

#backtojack

Login to get fewer ads

No new players needed in the window on 17:45 - Dec 6 with 3696 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Fer is not one of those showing that "tallent".
No new players needed in the window on 17:48 - Dec 6 with 3690 viewsjack247

Well exactly. It’s going to take a hell of an effort for this squad to challenge for promotion.

We aren’t going down either. If the club is looking to consolidate in the Championship, or more likely can’t afford new players, we’ll be looking at a couple out and maybe a Declan John type signing or two to pad the numbers.
No new players needed in the window on 18:04 - Dec 6 with 3657 viewskarnataka

No new players needed in the window on 15:50 - Dec 6 by cmajack

Next level. What a joke.

We were promised the next level when the Yanks took over and it only took 2 seasons to find out exactly what that meant.
No new players needed in the window on 19:08 - Dec 6 with 3549 viewsOldjack

No new players needed in the window on 17:37 - Dec 6 by Landore_Jack

Potter is just a puppet.

they've all be puppets apart from Mike and Sousa

No new players needed in the window on 19:11 - Dec 6 with 3543 viewsjasper_T

No new players needed in the window on 16:44 - Dec 6 by magicdaps10

Just as pointless as saying we dont when everyman and his dog can see that we do.

Personally, what will happen will happen, be it right or wrong. The board have sucked the life from me and I dont expect much if anything from them.....why change a habit hey!?

He didn't say we weren't looking to make signings, either.

Nothing "plain stupid" at all about what he said.
No new players needed in the window on 21:12 - Dec 6 with 3401 viewsDewi1jack

Ok.
I'll happily settle for no players in during the window.

Provided we can move beaky and all the other sellers away instead.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

No new players needed in the window on 21:17 - Dec 6 with 3391 viewsjasper_T

Alan Nixon thinks the Shankland thing is all but done.
No new players needed in the window on 21:17 - Dec 6 with 3389 viewsicecoldjack

Yeah plenty of talent in the squad, it's just that it shows itself every now and again when it seems to fancy it, namely Leroy Fer captain wonder.

He should by now be running the show in this league if he actually played to his potential.

As for transfers, it's obvious that we need strengthening and it was obvious the moment we sold 16 players back in the summer, why we then spent what little money we had on wingers, one of which is a prospect no better than what we have in our own age group levels, is quite strange to say the least.

Nah, both Leroy and Potter are reading from the club script and nothing else.

I'm happy with potter and what he's trying to do but I've said from day 1 and I'll say it again, he needs some help from the club to make his job that little.bit more bearable .
No new players needed in the window on 21:22 - Dec 6 with 3381 viewspencoedjack

No new players needed in the window on 17:48 - Dec 6 by jack247

Well exactly. It’s going to take a hell of an effort for this squad to challenge for promotion.

We aren’t going down either. If the club is looking to consolidate in the Championship, or more likely can’t afford new players, we’ll be looking at a couple out and maybe a Declan John type signing or two to pad the numbers.

Can we just omit Declan John from any posts please.

It make my blood pressure rise knowing he is part of the squad.

Strong centre midfielder & a championship striker to rest or play along side Oli required. Don’t think it will happen but I was wrong about Rodon/Roberts signing new contracts.
No new players needed in the window on 00:54 - Dec 7 with 3228 viewsJack59

No new players needed in the window on 18:04 - Dec 6 by karnataka

We were promised the next level when the Yanks took over and it only took 2 seasons to find out exactly what that meant.

I think a lot of people had them sussed before they took over, and most fans realised after one season that there would be no investment.
You can make good money out of Football these days even if you are TOTAL LOSERS
and subsequently the money they make or take, certainly doesn't make them winners.
No new players needed in the window on 01:05 - Dec 7 with 3221 viewsmajorraglan

No new players needed in the window on 17:48 - Dec 6 by jack247

Agreed, but there is no room for complacency. The squad bar a few players is very young and there are some weaknesses, but to be honest they have exceeded my expectations to date because immediately after the transfer window I thought it was going to be grim. There is a need to consolidate, they have been playing some good football and some poor stuff, but if they don’t consolidate and start getting some points they could dragged in to a scrap.
No new players needed in the window on 06:14 - Dec 7 with 3149 viewsLoyal

Looking at Bristol Rovers the other night it's clear to me our current crop of reserves with one or two from this year's team ( last year's reserves ) will satisfactorily maintain a middle to upper placed season in league one. Remarkable progress.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

No new players needed in the window on 07:01 - Dec 7 with 3114 viewsCooperman

No new players needed in the window on 16:44 - Dec 6 by magicdaps10

Oh come on Daps. Aren't we going to see one of your legendary threads in the run up to Jan 1st? And I'm not on a pi55 take here, quite the opposite. Don't let the ba5tards grind you down; we're all feeling a bit glum on the back of the last few weeks. I take some solace from the fact that the scouting team now has to work a infinitely harder than it has done in recent years just to get us back to break even point for the Americans. From the point of view of transfers alone things could be very interesting. For sure it wont be big money signings, but there is without a doubt a whole plethora of hidden gems out there just waiting to be plucked from obscurity. Be happy in the fact that Huwbert is now generally hands off in this area.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

No new players needed in the window on 07:48 - Dec 7 with 3069 viewsYossarian

No new players needed in the window on 17:37 - Dec 6 by Landore_Jack

Potter is just a puppet.

Other than Kaplan and Levine EVERYONE is a puppet.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

No new players needed in the window on 08:05 - Dec 7 with 3052 views34dfgdf54

No new players needed in the window on 21:17 - Dec 6 by jasper_T

Alan Nixon thinks the Shankland thing is all but done.

In the Summer according to someone who knows the Ayr players.

From what I've heard he'll embrace Wind Street aswell.
No new players needed in the window on 08:15 - Dec 7 with 3043 viewsmagicdaps10

No new players needed in the window on 07:01 - Dec 7 by Cooperman

Oh come on Daps. Aren't we going to see one of your legendary threads in the run up to Jan 1st? And I'm not on a pi55 take here, quite the opposite. Don't let the ba5tards grind you down; we're all feeling a bit glum on the back of the last few weeks. I take some solace from the fact that the scouting team now has to work a infinitely harder than it has done in recent years just to get us back to break even point for the Americans. From the point of view of transfers alone things could be very interesting. For sure it wont be big money signings, but there is without a doubt a whole plethora of hidden gems out there just waiting to be plucked from obscurity. Be happy in the fact that Huwbert is now generally hands off in this area.

Thank you for the attempted pick up and some valid points but I really just dint have the energy on it anymore.

With those yanks in charge and constant dribble posted on here about the yanks, more important things to worry on.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

No new players needed in the window on 08:39 - Dec 7 with 3021 viewsLoyal

No new players needed in the window on 07:48 - Dec 7 by Yossarian

Other than Kaplan and Levine EVERYONE is a puppet.

They the puppet masters bro ...

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024