Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our new first minister 20:22 - Dec 6 with 1321 viewsHighjack

Mark Drakeford whoever the hell he is. Very pro corbyn apparantly.

Long live the king or something.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Our new first minister on 20:25 - Dec 6 with 1311 viewsunion_jack

A Carmarthen man who will undoubtedly do his best for Car..........diff!

(Mart6 got in quickly🤣)

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Our new first minister on 20:56 - Dec 6 with 1288 viewsLeonWasGod

If he's not New Labour like the last one (a Tory stooge) he might do ok. We'll see. I don't expect a lot of change for those of us not inside the Cardiff bubble.

Tramps will be crying into his Penderyn over Leanne's used knickers not getting the job.

#preyfortramps
Our new first minister on 21:16 - Dec 6 with 1271 viewsCatullus

He was rubbish in charge of health and not any better since. Saying that, Gething wouldn't have been any better. I'd have voted for Morgan.

Drakeford said recently that he had no great desire to get the job but that he felt he was the best person for it, complete BS if you ask me, he wanted it, he got it and we all know nothing will change. The Cardiff bubble will continue to be filled with hot air!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Our new first minister on 21:18 - Dec 6 with 1267 viewsKilkennyjack

Uninspiring choice.

Plaid will school this fool ...🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Beware of the Risen People

Our new first minister on 21:41 - Dec 6 with 1246 viewstrampie

Heard he is a massive Leanne fan and that they go back decades having apparently worked together and that if Leanne had stayed as leader although he was going to be first minister he would have been looking to work with her if the numbers did not stack up, that is what some Leanne fans were saying during the Plaid leadership contest, Drakeford was always going to win the Labour contest.
[Post edited 6 Dec 2018 22:05]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Our new first minister on 23:20 - Dec 6 with 1187 viewsmajorraglan

Drakeford is from Carmarthen, now lives in Cardiff and represents Cardiff in the Senedd

Gething is from the Cardiff, now lives in Penarth (Cardiff!) and represents acardiff in the Senedd.

Morgan is from Cardiff, represents Mid and West Wales, has lots of connections with West Wales but lives in Cardiff!

I hope the Senedd willow hav3 a wider perspective looking at all of Wales, but I won’t hold my breath.
Our new first minister on 10:02 - Dec 7 with 1058 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The Assembly members seem to be failed politicians who were not good enough to be either elected to Westminster as MPs, Brussels as MEPs or even local councilors.

When you get 4th rate politicians what can you expect but constant failures and mismanagement.

After 20 years time for a second referendum on the future of the Welsh Assembly.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Our new first minister on 10:31 - Dec 7 with 1031 viewsDarran

Thank fuçk it’s not his son.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Our new first minister on 10:38 - Dec 7 with 1028 viewsAce_Jack

I voted for Eluned but someone like Jeremy Miles would've been better.

Drakeford is a stop-gap after Carwyn, nothing more. I'll be amazed if he makes it to the next election.
Our new first minister on 10:41 - Dec 7 with 1024 viewsHighjack

Our new first minister on 10:38 - Dec 7 by Ace_Jack

I voted for Eluned but someone like Jeremy Miles would've been better.

Drakeford is a stop-gap after Carwyn, nothing more. I'll be amazed if he makes it to the next election.

Yes he seems a rather boring and uninspiring choice from what I can see.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Our new first minister on 11:17 - Dec 7 with 1007 viewsAce_Jack

Our new first minister on 10:41 - Dec 7 by Highjack

Yes he seems a rather boring and uninspiring choice from what I can see.

probably because that's exactly what he is. I did find it funny watching fellow members fawn over his Corbynista credentials despite him being Carwyns finance minister.
Our new first minister on 13:41 - Dec 7 with 939 viewsLohengrin

Our new first minister on 10:31 - Dec 7 by Darran

The son was/is a member of Momentum. He stands as a pretty good example of The morality of the far-left in 2018, Daz. The poster boy for gentler, kinder...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Our new first minister on 13:57 - Dec 7 with 926 viewsHighjack

Our new first minister on 13:41 - Dec 7 by Lohengrin

The son was/is a member of Momentum. He stands as a pretty good example of The morality of the far-left in 2018, Daz. The poster boy for gentler, kinder...

Nigel Fryer, defending, said Drakeford had an “extremely low” IQ of 68 and the reading age of a 10-year-old.

Sounds a bit over qualified for momentum.

Our new first minister on 14:04 - Dec 7 with 916 viewsLohengrin

Our new first minister on 13:57 - Dec 7 by Highjack

Nigel Fryer, defending, said Drakeford had an “extremely low” IQ of 68 and the reading age of a 10-year-old.

He can molest children and shout Narzeee! at passers-by, perhaps simultaneously?

I think that’s all the qualification the red require, High?

Our new first minister on 15:03 - Dec 7 with 877 viewsBytholWyn

I like Drakeford. Dull perhaps, but principled, and more thoughtful and considered in his responses than most politicians. It will be interesting to see how he manages the hot seat - he's said himself that he doesn't enjoy the cut and thrust of politics.
Our new first minister on 15:34 - Dec 7 with 856 viewsLohengrin

Our new first minister on 15:03 - Dec 7 by BytholWyn

I like Drakeford. Dull perhaps, but principled, and more thoughtful and considered in his responses than most politicians. It will be interesting to see how he manages the hot seat - he's said himself that he doesn't enjoy the cut and thrust of politics.

I was listening to him on Radio Wales on my way in to work yesterday evening. The gist of what he was saying is that he was there to provide stability until such time as the next generation of Labour was ready to step forward. Reading between those lines he was saying that the other candidates weren’t up to the mark and he is just keeping the seat warm in the hope that somebody half decent happens along.

Inspiring stuff, isn’t it?

Our new first minister on 15:36 - Dec 7 with 853 viewsLoyal

Our new first minister on 21:41 - Dec 6 by trampie

Heard he is a massive Leanne fan and that they go back decades having apparently worked together and that if Leanne had stayed as leader although he was going to be first minister he would have been looking to work with her if the numbers did not stack up, that is what some Leanne fans were saying during the Plaid leadership contest, Drakeford was always going to win the Labour contest.
[Post edited 6 Dec 2018 22:05]

So Drakeford has had a piece of her then is what you are saying ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Our new first minister on 15:38 - Dec 7 with 850 viewsLohengrin

Our new first minister on 15:36 - Dec 7 by Loyal

So Drakeford has had a piece of her then is what you are saying ?

Ooh! now then...

Our new first minister on 16:01 - Dec 7 with 831 viewsCatullus

Our new first minister on 10:31 - Dec 7 by Darran

All things considered, I'd rather put you in charge. Saying Drakeford is more considered in his opinions is one way of putting it. I'd prefer to say he was scared to say anything remotely contentious, quite wet and if he's the best we can muster maybe there should be more of a campaugn for a referendum on devolution.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Our new first minister on 16:59 - Dec 7 with 807 viewsLeonWasGod

Our new first minister on 14:04 - Dec 7 by Lohengrin

He can molest children and shout Narzeee! at passers-by, perhaps simultaneously?

I think that’s all the qualification the red require, High?

It wasn't kids was it? I thought it was rape of vulnerable woman/women? Could well be wrong though and probably doesn't help much in terms of a character witness!

Must be a nightmare to have your kid grow up to be a rapist. But then if he's got mental issues then I suppose they've had it tough with him throught his upbringing. Not that that's relevant to anything; I'm just rambling.

Dad doesn't particularly inspire as a leader does he?
Our new first minister on 18:08 - Dec 7 with 787 viewsclloy2

Our new first minister on 15:34 - Dec 7 by Lohengrin

I was listening to him on Radio Wales on my way in to work yesterday evening. The gist of what he was saying is that he was there to provide stability until such time as the next generation of Labour was ready to step forward. Reading between those lines he was saying that the other candidates weren’t up to the mark and he is just keeping the seat warm in the hope that somebody half decent happens along.

Inspiring stuff, isn’t it?

They dont do anything anyway. Cardiff council are pulling all the strings
Our new first minister on 18:30 - Dec 7 with 777 viewspencoedjack

Let’s be honest Labour could put Jimmy Krankie up as leader in Wales & they’d stil get voted in.

I’d like to think as a West Walian he’ll do more outside of Cardiff,but then Jones was born in Swansea & has lived in Bridgend for years.

As you were
Our new first minister on 18:54 - Dec 7 with 765 viewsunion_jack

Our new first minister on 13:57 - Dec 7 by Highjack

And the Welsh Assembly! Could have done a job maybe.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Our new first minister on 21:47 - Dec 7 with 711 viewsCatullus

Our new first minister on 18:30 - Dec 7 by pencoedjack

Let’s be honest Labour could put Jimmy Krankie up as leader in Wales & they’d stil get voted in.

I’d like to think as a West Walian he’ll do more outside of Cardiff,but then Jones was born in Swansea & has lived in Bridgend for years.

As you were

Politicians eh, Heseltine was from West Cross, they love the big city lights and loathe their backgrounds by the look of it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024