Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rugby: The workingmans’ game in Wales? 14:13 - Dec 7 with 2537 viewsLohengrin

Six Nations tickets on sale at £110 a piece.

I honestly don’t know where to begin with that?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Rugby: The workingmans’ game in Wales? on 07:38 - Dec 9 with 523 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Rugby: The workingmans’ game in Wales? on 16:34 - Dec 7 by majorraglan

Crazy prices. Throw in a train ticket, couple of pints, something to eat and it’s pushed up to around £150, if you go with the wife/kid then you are in to the £300 territory. We went a few years ago, we had tickets in the upper tier behind the posts and it was £75 each not worth the money for sure.

One of the guys in work has a season ticket with the Scarlets, it cost him about £95 for 13 league games and he gets the cup games thrown in.

I'd rather fly to the med and watch it in a nice bar free of punchy drunken boyos and pink cowboy hatted women. No struggling to get on trains in the pouring rain and nobody spilling drinks on you or getting up and down all the time and spoiling the view.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Rugby: The workingmans’ game in Wales? “boyos are are more prominent that ev on 07:55 - Dec 9 with 511 viewsScottishEddie

Rugby: The workingmans’ game in Wales? “boyos are are more prominent that ever” sin bins and shit

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

Rugby: The workingmans’ game in Wales? on 10:20 - Dec 10 with 385 viewsswanjackal

One thing I have never been able to fully understand, a certain group of people from my home town travel every two years to Musselburgh when Wales are at home to watch the game up there (in a pub/club), and then a group of Scots do the same on alternate years (when Scotland are home) and travel down here.

I scratch my head, I understand the weekend away/tradition of it, just not why they go where there is no game.....just a f'cking stupid tradition.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2018 10:22]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Rugby: The workingmans’ game in Wales? on 10:33 - Dec 10 with 373 viewssherpajacob

Rugby: The workingmans’ game in Wales? on 10:20 - Dec 10 by swanjackal

One thing I have never been able to fully understand, a certain group of people from my home town travel every two years to Musselburgh when Wales are at home to watch the game up there (in a pub/club), and then a group of Scots do the same on alternate years (when Scotland are home) and travel down here.

I scratch my head, I understand the weekend away/tradition of it, just not why they go where there is no game.....just a f'cking stupid tradition.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2018 10:22]

accommodation and travel would be a lot cheaper

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Rugby: The workingmans’ game in Wales? on 10:42 - Dec 10 with 366 viewsswanjackal

Rugby: The workingmans’ game in Wales? on 10:33 - Dec 10 by sherpajacob

accommodation and travel would be a lot cheaper

Than staying in your own house and watching the game?

Then again I don't grasp the rugby thing. Think the last time I watched a game of rugby for the full 80+ mins, Iwan Tukalo was in his pomp.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Rugby: The workingmans’ game in Wales? on 10:59 - Dec 10 with 345 viewspikeypaul

I get treated by Guinness to a freebie weekend at Twickenham each year for a 6 nations game.Ive decided on Scotland this year on March 16th it's the only game I'll actually attend all season.

I would not torture myself visiting Cardiff for a Wales home international,to many steroid head,pissed up valley commandos and the trains are dangerously full.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Rugby: The workingmans’ game in Wales? on 11:04 - Dec 10 with 337 views1983

Rugby: The workingmans’ game in Wales? on 11:29 - Dec 8 by Gowerjack

A day at the rugby...

Massive queues
Thousands of pissed up valley commandos
Rip off pricing
Daffodil hats
Media overkill
Dove skincare

A sport that has completely lost its way.

This in a nutshell those VC's treat this like Christmas & their birthdays all rolled into one you could times the price 10 fold and they would still buy the tickets just on the off chance they see themselves on the tvbox and can wave and look at the big screens at the same time....awesome

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024