Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fiona Bruce new Question Time presenter 17:06 - Dec 7 with 1576 viewsMrSwerve

What an uninspiring choice.

I'd have gone for Andrew Neil or Paxman. Yes they can be dicks but I think it would be more challenging and entertaining.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Fiona Bruce new Question Time presenter on 17:31 - Dec 7 with 1554 viewsJango

Emma Barnett, Victoria Derbyshire, Kirsty Young, Emily Maitlis, Mishal Husain, Kirsty Wark and Julie Etchingham were all considered after there had been calls for the corporation to appoint a woman to the role, which would be a first for Question Time since its launch in 1979.

No discrimination there then.
Fiona Bruce new Question Time presenter on 17:45 - Dec 7 with 1544 viewssherpajacob

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Fiona Bruce new Question Time presenter on 18:05 - Dec 7 with 1524 viewssainthelens

Keith Lemon the shout shirley.
Fiona Bruce new Question Time presenter on 18:12 - Dec 7 with 1511 viewsunion_jack

Fiona Bruce new Question Time presenter on 18:05 - Dec 7 by sainthelens

Keith Lemon the shout shirley.

Seriously, and off topic, how can anyone find Keith Lemon even remotely funny?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Fiona Bruce new Question Time presenter on 18:27 - Dec 7 with 1492 viewssainthelens

Fiona Bruce new Question Time presenter on 18:12 - Dec 7 by union_jack

He's not, but for him to call Jacob Rees Mogg a cvnt would be worth the licence fee.
Fiona Bruce new Question Time presenter on 18:38 - Dec 7 with 1480 viewslondonlisa2001

Fiona Bruce new Question Time presenter on 17:31 - Dec 7 by Jango

Emma Barnett, Victoria Derbyshire, Kirsty Young, Emily Maitlis, Mishal Husain, Kirsty Wark and Julie Etchingham were all considered after there had been calls for the corporation to appoint a woman to the role, which would be a first for Question Time since its launch in 1979.

Good point Jango.

Still, even if it has been 40 years of discrimination, at least they’ve had an open process this time, which has meant that despite several men being considered they’ve gone for the best person (in their opinion) even if it’s a female.
Fiona Bruce new Question Time presenter on 19:50 - Dec 7 with 1434 viewsJango

Fiona Bruce new Question Time presenter on 18:38 - Dec 7 by londonlisa2001

Good point Jango.

Still, even if it has been 40 years of discrimination, at least they’ve had an open process this time, which has meant that despite several men being considered they’ve gone for the best person (in their opinion) even if it’s a female.

Good to know. I’m sure you’ll agree though, discrimination is not the answer to discrimination. Two wrongs don’t make a right as they say. Obviously there’s still some out there that think it’s perfectly ok. Cut it out all together across the board and over time everything will even itself out.
Fiona Bruce new Question Time presenter on 20:25 - Dec 7 with 1420 viewsHumpty

Fiona Bruce new Question Time presenter on 17:31 - Dec 7 by Jango

Too right.

It's so hard these days trying to get on in the UK if your a white male. If you're straight as well you may as well give up, you've no hope.

Which side are supposed to be the snowflakes?
Login to get fewer ads

Fiona Bruce new Question Time presenter on 20:33 - Dec 7 with 1415 viewsbonymine

Fiona Bruce new Question Time presenter on 18:12 - Dec 7 by union_jack

Absolutely not he’s my most despised ‘comedian’ on the circuit a total embarrassment !!

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Fiona Bruce new Question Time presenter on 21:25 - Dec 7 with 1380 viewsLeonWasGod

Fiona Bruce new Question Time presenter on 20:25 - Dec 7 by Humpty

Too right.

It's so hard these days trying to get on in the UK if your a white male. If you're straight as well you may as well give up, you've no hope.

Which side are supposed to be the snowflakes?

Have some compassion mun. It must be very upsetting to feel threatened by women doing well.
Fiona Bruce new Question Time presenter on 22:00 - Dec 7 with 1357 viewsJango

Fiona Bruce new Question Time presenter on 21:25 - Dec 7 by LeonWasGod

Have some compassion mun. It must be very upsetting to feel threatened by women doing well.

No need for me to feel threatened really. There’s probably one woman to every thousand man in my industry. Funnily enough though, I’ve never come across any campaigning to try and even the numbers out but there you go, when it suits.
Fiona Bruce new Question Time presenter on 22:13 - Dec 7 with 1344 viewsHumpty

Fiona Bruce new Question Time presenter on 22:00 - Dec 7 by Jango

No need for me to feel threatened really. There’s probably one woman to every thousand man in my industry. Funnily enough though, I’ve never come across any campaigning to try and even the numbers out but there you go, when it suits.

There's lovely.

Is there supposed to be some kind of point?
Fiona Bruce new Question Time presenter on 22:26 - Dec 7 with 1327 viewsJango

Fiona Bruce new Question Time presenter on 22:13 - Dec 7 by Humpty

There's lovely.

Is there supposed to be some kind of point?

Yes, and I made it. Was there a point to your reply?
Fiona Bruce new Question Time presenter on 22:29 - Dec 7 with 1322 viewsBrynCartwright

I think Fiona Bruce has both the balls and the spunk to be a very good QT host. I would object however if the BBC felt that the programme could ONLY be hosted by a female. That would be sexist after all.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Fiona Bruce new Question Time presenter on 22:44 - Dec 7 with 1317 viewsJango

Fiona Bruce new Question Time presenter on 22:29 - Dec 7 by BrynCartwright

I think Fiona Bruce has both the balls and the spunk to be a very good QT host. I would object however if the BBC felt that the programme could ONLY be hosted by a female. That would be sexist after all.

THE Culture Secretary weighed in on the BBC gender inequality row backing calls for a woman to replace David Dimbleby as a host of the Question Time

Matt Hancock told the BBC it was “about time” the broadcaster chose a female presenter for its flagship political talk show.

The MP said: “Does he agree with me that in this year, 100 years of women’s suffrage, this baton should be passed to a woman?”

Mr Hancock replied: “While of course the job must go according to merit, I think it’s about time that we had a woman at the helm of Question Time.”
Fiona Bruce new Question Time presenter on 22:59 - Dec 7 with 1301 viewsBrynCartwright

Fiona Bruce new Question Time presenter on 22:44 - Dec 7 by Jango

THE Culture Secretary weighed in on the BBC gender inequality row backing calls for a woman to replace David Dimbleby as a host of the Question Time

Matt Hancock told the BBC it was “about time” the broadcaster chose a female presenter for its flagship political talk show.

The MP said: “Does he agree with me that in this year, 100 years of women’s suffrage, this baton should be passed to a woman?”

Mr Hancock replied: “While of course the job must go according to merit, I think it’s about time that we had a woman at the helm of Question Time.”

Bet Mr Hancock likes to be pinioned down, dominated and spanked by a plethora of besuited ladies demanding sexual equality.

All this equality nonsense is just getting boring and on my tits now.

Sisters.. you have equality. Do you not know it?

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Fiona Bruce new Question Time presenter on 23:57 - Dec 7 with 1262 viewslifelong

I reckon Sophie Raworth should have the job, it would be worth watching then.
Fiona Bruce new Question Time presenter on 00:05 - Dec 8 with 1256 viewsKilkennyjack

Neil is Tory b@stard.

Paxman has retired.

Fiona Bruce is miles better Tory boy Dimblebot.
Dimblebot hates women.

I would have gone for Huw. There’s lovely ...

Beware of the Risen People

Fiona Bruce new Question Time presenter on 00:26 - Dec 8 with 1245 viewsWarwickHunt

Fiona Bruce new Question Time presenter on 00:05 - Dec 8 by Kilkennyjack

Neil is Tory b@stard.

Paxman has retired.

Dimblebot hates women.

Paxman is a Tory too. Would have been ideal though.
Fiona Bruce new Question Time presenter on 08:13 - Dec 8 with 1175 viewslonglostjack

I’d have gone for Neil, Kirsty or Huw.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Fiona Bruce new Question Time presenter on 08:33 - Dec 8 with 1165 viewsCatullus

Fiona Bruce new Question Time presenter on 00:05 - Dec 8 by Kilkennyjack

Neil is Tory b@stard.

Paxman has retired.

Dimblebot hates women.

Neil can be Tory as long as he's fair and when I've watched him interview he gives all sides a hard time, he doesn't let them get away with anything.
You're supposed to judge someone on their skill set and ability not their political leanings. As far as it goes, being a dick sometimes is an ideal quality for QT!!

I'm with the Sophie Raworth nomination though!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Fiona Bruce new Question Time presenter on 22:33 - Dec 13 with 947 viewsMrSwerve

Dimbleby’s final QT on in a few minutes. End of an era.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Fiona Bruce new Question Time presenter on 23:46 - Dec 13 with 895 viewstrampie

Two Conservatives on the panel and no Lib-Dem, has somebody dropped out or something ?, I know the Beeb are right wing but that is ridiculous.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Fiona Bruce new Question Time presenter on 23:56 - Dec 13 with 893 viewsThrasher6

Males are out of bounds at the mo...its gone full circle...

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Fiona Bruce new Question Time presenter on 00:02 - Dec 14 with 883 viewssainthelens

There'll be plenty who won't be happy unless it's a Pakistani transgender .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024