Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trampie, Kilkenny et al 09:20 - Dec 8 with 1802 viewsCatullus

Read this and rejoice.....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-6473033/PETER-OBORNE-RIP-Tory-Party-r

You'll be very happy if this comes to pass eh? All we need to do then is get the same result with Labour and start again, hopefully with new people and new ideas.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Trampie, Kilkenny et al on 10:29 - Dec 8 with 1770 viewsKilkennyjack

Yes very happy.

Soulless and greedy people representing the very worst of the entitled Establishment.
They hate the Celtic peoples of these Islands.

Nye was right. Lower than vermin.

Beware of the Risen People

Trampie, Kilkenny et al on 10:36 - Dec 8 with 1757 viewsJack_Meoff

Trampie, Kilkenny et al on 10:29 - Dec 8 by Kilkennyjack

Yes very happy.

Soulless and greedy people representing the very worst of the entitled Establishment.
They hate the Celtic peoples of these Islands.

Nye was right. Lower than vermin.

Correct. Criminal traitors bought and paid for by capital. Essentially a legal mafia.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Trampie, Kilkenny et al on 17:21 - Dec 8 with 1676 viewsCatullus

Trampie, Kilkenny et al on 10:36 - Dec 8 by Jack_Meoff

Correct. Criminal traitors bought and paid for by capital. Essentially a legal mafia.

Traitors? I'll go along with criminals, after the expenses scandal many more on all sides should have been locked up. They are all the same whichever party they are in. It's not just Tory.
As for hating the Celts, plenty of the Tories are Celts too, or partly Celtic. We are biologically mixed up so much if anybody is more than 50% of anything I'd be surprised. There is English/Cornish, Irish, Scottish, Welsh, Scandinavian and German in my families past, that I know about. My paternal surname has Scando/German roots, maternally it's very Welsh though.
I don't get all this ethnic roots nonsense, I'm Welsh by birth but historically who knows, I could be more German.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Trampie, Kilkenny et al on 17:27 - Dec 8 with 1662 viewsexiledclaseboy

I would rejoice to the end of my days at the demise of the Conservative Party. Oborne is a dick mind. I did enjoy how he manages to reduce a decision that will dictate the future of the U.K. for generations to the most important thing for him - the future of the Tory Party.
[Post edited 8 Dec 2018 17:33]

Poll: Tory leader

Trampie, Kilkenny et al on 17:32 - Dec 8 with 1650 viewsJack_Meoff

Trampie, Kilkenny et al on 17:21 - Dec 8 by Catullus

Traitors? I'll go along with criminals, after the expenses scandal many more on all sides should have been locked up. They are all the same whichever party they are in. It's not just Tory.
As for hating the Celts, plenty of the Tories are Celts too, or partly Celtic. We are biologically mixed up so much if anybody is more than 50% of anything I'd be surprised. There is English/Cornish, Irish, Scottish, Welsh, Scandinavian and German in my families past, that I know about. My paternal surname has Scando/German roots, maternally it's very Welsh though.
I don't get all this ethnic roots nonsense, I'm Welsh by birth but historically who knows, I could be more German.

Nope, traitors. Whores to finance, plain and simple. They have no allegiance to this country except how much they can extract from the populace, and also use our young as pawns in their, quite frankly, evil and despicable foreign policy ventures.

The Labour Party has been infested with the same neoliberal scum, ensuring that whoever you vote for the names may change but the war machine rolls on regardless. War is profitable, hence it being never ending.

The French have the right idea. They'll protest neoliberal f*ckery by their government. What do we do in UK? Vote them in. Sickening. We really are a bunch of uninformed sh*t eaters and deserve everything we get.

Still, good three points today

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Trampie, Kilkenny et al on 17:41 - Dec 8 with 1637 viewsKilkennyjack

Trampie, Kilkenny et al on 17:21 - Dec 8 by Catullus

Judge them by their actions.

Rail Electrification, Tidal Lagoon, no money.
Nuclear weapons - Trident £205 billion.

Wales has the poorest areas in Western Europe, in one of the richest countries in Western Europe.
Wakes deserves far better.

Nye was right.

And the treatment of Remain Scotland is a disgrace.

And bribing the DUP, feck off ....

Beware of the Risen People

Trampie, Kilkenny et al on 17:59 - Dec 8 with 1617 viewsCatullus

Trampie, Kilkenny et al on 17:27 - Dec 8 by exiledclaseboy

I would rejoice to the end of my days at the demise of the Conservative Party. Oborne is a dick mind. I did enjoy how he manages to reduce a decision that will dictate the future of the U.K. for generations to the most important thing for him - the future of the Tory Party.

I can ignore his fears for his party, even a dick can be right sometimes. I'm living proof of that

Trampie, Kilkenny et al on 18:05 - Dec 8 with 1611 viewsexiledclaseboy

Trampie, Kilkenny et al on 17:59 - Dec 8 by Catullus

I can ignore his fears for his party, even a dick can be right sometimes. I'm living proof of that

Oh I dunno. I can’t recall you ever being right.

Login to get fewer ads

Trampie, Kilkenny et al on 18:16 - Dec 8 with 1594 viewsJack_Meoff

There's nice. Another £400 million for submarines when we're told there's no money tree.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/defence-secretary-announces-400m-investment-f

Still, at least we can all sleep at night safe from da Russians/The War on Terror or whatever else load of utter fanny that these lying sh*tesacks want us to collectively fear.
[Post edited 8 Dec 2018 18:17]

Trampie, Kilkenny et al on 19:12 - Dec 8 with 1550 viewsJack_Meoff

Trampie, Kilkenny et al on 17:27 - Dec 8 by exiledclaseboy

Wouldn't disagree with your assessment of Oborne, but, credit where it's due, this was a decent watch. Probably wouldn't get aired these days.

Trampie, Kilkenny et al on 20:11 - Dec 8 with 1504 viewsPozuelosSideys

Isnt part of this to do with how people vote? Why would a Tory Government spend anything on the regions which are nailed down red voters?

Its almost exactly the same notion as Labour not giving a toss about anything but Cardiff because all you mugs keep voting for the same rubbish. Trampie is an utter mentalist, but at least he wants change

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Trampie, Kilkenny et al on 23:01 - Dec 8 with 1451 viewsJack_Meoff

Trampie, Kilkenny et al on 20:11 - Dec 8 by PozuelosSideys

Isnt part of this to do with how people vote? Why would a Tory Government spend anything on the regions which are nailed down red voters?

Its almost exactly the same notion as Labour not giving a toss about anything but Cardiff because all you mugs keep voting for the same rubbish. Trampie is an utter mentalist, but at least he wants change

Rearranging the deckchairs on the Titanic Poz whilst we still have this usurious monetary system...

Trampie, Kilkenny et al on 23:23 - Dec 8 with 1429 viewsexiledclaseboy

Trampie, Kilkenny et al on 20:11 - Dec 8 by PozuelosSideys

It’s almost like we need an electoral system that reflects all the votes not just those in a handful of seats. We could call it “proportional representation” or something.

Wacky I know.

Trampie, Kilkenny et al on 01:56 - Dec 9 with 1384 viewsjackrmee

Trampie, Kilkenny et al on 17:32 - Dec 8 by Jack_Meoff

Nope, traitors. Whores to finance, plain and simple. They have no allegiance to this country except how much they can extract from the populace, and also use our young as pawns in their, quite frankly, evil and despicable foreign policy ventures.

The Labour Party has been infested with the same neoliberal scum, ensuring that whoever you vote for the names may change but the war machine rolls on regardless. War is profitable, hence it being never ending.

The French have the right idea. They'll protest neoliberal f*ckery by their government. What do we do in UK? Vote them in. Sickening. We really are a bunch of uninformed sh*t eaters and deserve everything we get.

Still, good three points today

Corbyn's not one of them

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024