Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What are you all expecting from Routs and Dyer today? 14:31 - Dec 8 with 8134 views_

Are you expecting them to rip up Brentford and see the two of old?

After two months with no game time at all - not even in the under 23's or a friendly?

Weird that Potter puts them in now. They should've been a part of our first team since August.

Let's give them a chance and understand the situation.

Think they'll do alright today.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

What are you all expecting from Routs and Dyer today? on 17:11 - Dec 8 with 1995 viewsElmo

Thoroughly professional contribution from two proper Swans

Lets hope we can all continue to enjoy and benefit, its the least they deserve
What are you all expecting from Routs and Dyer today? on 17:26 - Dec 8 with 1911 viewsjackrabbit

What are you all expecting from Routs and Dyer today? on 16:01 - Dec 8 by icecoldjack

Been saying it for weeks, they need to be playing, plain and simple.

There are obvious reasons as to why they are not, don't thibkvpotter is in total control myself but who knows, both dyer and routs are more than good enough for this league, ffs even a 100 yr old Rangel is looking like Rolls Royce in this division !

Experience counts, criminal we haven't been using it .

"Experience counts, criminal we haven't been using it ."

Absolutely spot-on. We should be playing a blend of youth and experience. To have kept a fit Routs and Dyer on the sidelines, or if they're lucky, the bench, for nearly half the season is insane.

C'mon let's use our experience. Let's use our strengths. To quote the great Alan Hansen 'you never win anything with kids'. We've got some great kids, but they'll be all the better for having along side them established seasoned pros who've been there and done it . Well done Potter.
What are you all expecting from Routs and Dyer today? on 17:32 - Dec 8 with 1870 viewsAnotherJohn

Both did well early on. In effect each contributed a goal, They did run out of steam a bit in the second half, but showed that they have been under-used.
What are you all expecting from Routs and Dyer today? on 17:34 - Dec 8 with 1860 viewsKilkennyjack

What are you all expecting from Routs and Dyer today? on 17:11 - Dec 8 by Elmo

Thoroughly professional contribution from two proper Swans

Lets hope we can all continue to enjoy and benefit, its the least they deserve

👏👏👏👏👏

Beware of the Risen People

What are you all expecting from Routs and Dyer today? on 19:10 - Dec 8 with 1682 viewsthornabyswan

What are you all expecting from Routs and Dyer today? on 16:02 - Dec 8 by _

Jesus though.... Potter deserves slagging off

Not all the time, but bloody enough lately.

As if Routs and Dyer couldn't have done a serious job in the first 4 months. Shameful management, I'm sorry.

Potter deserves slagging off have to disagree with that.
Yes he has made mistakes but 8 wins 5 draws and 8 defeats is a pretty good return with the cards he was dealt.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

What are you all expecting from Routs and Dyer today? on 19:49 - Dec 8 with 1630 viewsbuilthjack

Perhaps Potter was told to put them in the shop window.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

What are you all expecting from Routs and Dyer today? on 20:06 - Dec 8 with 1599 viewsmajorraglan

What are you all expecting from Routs and Dyer today? on 19:49 - Dec 8 by builthjack

Perhaps Potter was told to put them in the shop window.

Possibly, don’t pick them so they become unhappy and eager to move on as means of offloading them from the wage bill and then put them in the team near the transfer window so they can show perspective employers what they are capable of doing.
What are you all expecting from Routs and Dyer today? on 21:44 - Dec 8 with 1486 viewspencoedjack

Fuk Dyer & Routs was looking forward to having a pint with you & Tyd in Brentford
Login to get fewer ads

What are you all expecting from Routs and Dyer today? on 22:24 - Dec 8 with 1426 viewsTailGunner

What are you all expecting from Routs and Dyer today? on 16:02 - Dec 8 by _

Jesus though.... Potter deserves slagging off

Not all the time, but bloody enough lately.

As if Routs and Dyer couldn't have done a serious job in the first 4 months. Shameful management, I'm sorry.

You stupid stupid fecker.
What are you all expecting from Routs and Dyer today? on 22:38 - Dec 8 with 1404 viewsEU5Makaveli

Brilliant today. Props to Potter for chucking them in
What are you all expecting from Routs and Dyer today? on 22:45 - Dec 8 with 1394 viewsEU5Makaveli

Routledge’s discipline is underrated, was integral for us under Clement.
Defientely could be an assets for us in away games.
No doubt his legs are gone but his ability is 🤯
What are you all expecting from Routs and Dyer today? on 05:44 - Dec 9 with 1252 viewsSwan91

I liked Mackay playing as a striker type role yesterday. Great cross in for routledge etc..... Think we needed some experience on the wings... Dan James is great but his final product is lacking... so having experienced wingers showed yesterday! missing wingers who can score.
What are you all expecting from Routs and Dyer today? on 09:37 - Dec 9 with 1135 viewsmagicdaps10

So, the two are told they can leave in Jan and a week later are thrust into the team.

The yanks have obviously asked/told Potter to play them to generate some interest in them.

It is all about money at our club at the moment and not what is best for the team, some of those calls, like yesterday worked well but overall it has been one step forward and two back.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

What are you all expecting from Routs and Dyer today? on 09:39 - Dec 9 with 1131 viewsDr_Winston

If Potter makes mistakes criticism is deserved. If he does well, praise is deserved. It's not a complicated system.

Ignoring Dyer and Routs completely has been stupid. If we're paying them we might as well use them.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

What are you all expecting from Routs and Dyer today? on 10:49 - Dec 9 with 1055 viewsFireboy2

Thought they were the main reason we went 3 up and their experience shone through but they obviously tired after 60 mins

Imo they were played to put them in the shop window which is a damn shame as their experience is what we are lacking
What are you all expecting from Routs and Dyer today? on 11:21 - Dec 9 with 1022 viewsjackrmee

What are you all expecting from Routs and Dyer today? on 05:44 - Dec 9 by Swan91

I liked Mackay playing as a striker type role yesterday. Great cross in for routledge etc..... Think we needed some experience on the wings... Dan James is great but his final product is lacking... so having experienced wingers showed yesterday! missing wingers who can score.

Didn't watch the game, but another bonus or Potter's "tinkering" if that is the case. Another position we have options for? Or backup at least.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

What are you all expecting from Routs and Dyer today? on 12:23 - Dec 9 with 962 views_

What are you all expecting from Routs and Dyer today? on 21:44 - Dec 8 by pencoedjack

Fuk Dyer & Routs was looking forward to having a pint with you & Tyd in Brentford

I've not been at the races this week mate. Not well enough for an away day and all that brings anyway.

We'll have to meet up for that pint one day soon.

Missed a good trip by the looks of it. Although last twenty were tough to watch.

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

What are you all expecting from Routs and Dyer today? on 12:24 - Dec 9 with 961 views_

What are you all expecting from Routs and Dyer today? on 22:24 - Dec 8 by TailGunner

You stupid stupid fecker.

Right. Is this because I dared to criticise Potter?

What are you all expecting from Routs and Dyer today? on 12:26 - Dec 9 with 955 viewsFireboy2

What are you all expecting from Routs and Dyer today? on 12:24 - Dec 9 by _

Right. Is this because I dared to criticise Potter?

I have to agree with you chris

You have done nothing wrong,you have only put your opinion across
What are you all expecting from Routs and Dyer today? on 12:33 - Dec 9 with 954 views_

What are you all expecting from Routs and Dyer today? on 09:39 - Dec 9 by Dr_Winston

If Potter makes mistakes criticism is deserved. If he does well, praise is deserved. It's not a complicated system.

Ignoring Dyer and Routs completely has been stupid. If we're paying them we might as well use them.

Well that's my point exactly.

This sticking up for any individual at all costs is just weak thinking.

I'm sure more will come out but until it does it's cause for concern that two players who would've made a significant impact on our season to date have literally been frozen out. If this is Potters doing based on football decisions he deserves slaughtering. If it's not it would be nice to hear the reasons - especially as they've had 3 league starts, so they've not been completely frozen out - but only 3!!

Routs said....

'''“It has been a difficult five months - not just for me but for a few of the boys in and around the squad because we have not been playing.

“Me and Nathan have leaned on each other to help us through a tough time and work our way back into the team.

“It was just a matter of working hard and hoping and waiting for a chance to help the team.

“We got the chance on Saturday and I think we showed our quality even though we were not up to full match speed — we helped the team to the win.

“It was almost a relief to show people that Nathan and I can still do a job for this team. Where it goes from here is out of our hands, but we will give 110 percent like we always do for the team.”'''

Almost a relief?? Of course these boys can do a job for us. I'm not exactly sure what's going on but it looks a bit like Potters wasting this season and we're watching it go by.

And the real shame is this was a bloody golden opportunity.

What are you all expecting from Routs and Dyer today? on 12:37 - Dec 9 with 949 views_

What are you all expecting from Routs and Dyer today? on 10:49 - Dec 9 by Fireboy2

Thought they were the main reason we went 3 up and their experience shone through but they obviously tired after 60 mins

Imo they were played to put them in the shop window which is a damn shame as their experience is what we are lacking

I hope that's not the case but I fear you maybe right.

Totally agree.

What are you all expecting from Routs and Dyer today? on 12:38 - Dec 9 with 947 views_

What are you all expecting from Routs and Dyer today? on 12:26 - Dec 9 by Fireboy2

Thanks 👍

What are you all expecting from Routs and Dyer today? on 13:39 - Dec 9 with 879 viewsTom1912

If Routledge still has performances like that in his locker we’ve made a mistake not playing him more.
What are you all expecting from Routs and Dyer today? on 13:45 - Dec 9 with 869 viewsTailGunner

What are you all expecting from Routs and Dyer today? on 12:26 - Dec 9 by Fireboy2

Hands up. Apologies to T2C

Boozed up on the way back when posted.

Potter obviously has restraints on who he can select - all financial.

The injury to James looks to have forced Dyer & Routs involvement.
The manager is never going to say it like it is, openly criticising his bosses.

God knows we need them now.
What are you all expecting from Routs and Dyer today? on 14:14 - Dec 9 with 846 views34dfgdf54

What are you all expecting from Routs and Dyer today? on 13:45 - Dec 9 by TailGunner

Hands up. Apologies to T2C

Boozed up on the way back when posted.

Potter obviously has restraints on who he can select - all financial.

The injury to James looks to have forced Dyer & Routs involvement.
The manager is never going to say it like it is, openly criticising his bosses.

God knows we need them now.

They looked levels above at times yesterday.

The club need them out though, I’m sure someone posted on here that Dyer has told people around the city.

It’s not down to football ability, and it’s not down to Potter imo, you don’t need to be an expert to know that they are better than what we have and when they leave they’ll be making it public why in my opinion. Disgraceful way to treat two great servants.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024