Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What are you all expecting from Routs and Dyer today? 14:31 - Dec 8 with 8142 views_

Are you expecting them to rip up Brentford and see the two of old?

After two months with no game time at all - not even in the under 23's or a friendly?

Weird that Potter puts them in now. They should've been a part of our first team since August.

Let's give them a chance and understand the situation.

Think they'll do alright today.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

What are you all expecting from Routs and Dyer today? on 14:36 - Dec 8 with 4197 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Wayne will run around a lot and create chances, but not take them.
Dyer will run around even more and faster and will create chances and not take any of them.
Let's hope Ollie can though.
What are you all expecting from Routs and Dyer today? on 14:37 - Dec 8 with 4202 viewsLeonWasGod

Not a lot given they've had barely any competitive football this season. So anything will be a bonus.
What are you all expecting from Routs and Dyer today? on 14:39 - Dec 8 with 4183 viewsJinxy

For me, they are not the future or are anything to build around really, regardless of how they impact today's result. Or are they just being popped into the shop window ready for the January sales? I'm disappointed to be honest - GP should stick to his principles.
What are you all expecting from Routs and Dyer today? on 14:41 - Dec 8 with 4163 viewsGiff

Totally agree - in the shop window.
What are you all expecting from Routs and Dyer today? on 14:43 - Dec 8 with 4150 views_

What are you all expecting from Routs and Dyer today? on 14:39 - Dec 8 by Jinxy

For me, they are not the future or are anything to build around really, regardless of how they impact today's result. Or are they just being popped into the shop window ready for the January sales? I'm disappointed to be honest - GP should stick to his principles.

You think experienced, older heads can't be a part of the present?

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

What are you all expecting from Routs and Dyer today? on 14:44 - Dec 8 with 4123 viewssainthelens

If they are " in the shop window " you'd hope they put a show on for their own sakes if not ours.
What are you all expecting from Routs and Dyer today? on 14:44 - Dec 8 with 4143 viewsJango

Potter has recently spoken about Fer and Olsson still struggling for full fitness so I find it strange hes starting 4 players who could be struggling to last 90 minutes.
What are you all expecting from Routs and Dyer today? on 14:48 - Dec 8 with 4113 viewsJinxy

What are you all expecting from Routs and Dyer today? on 14:43 - Dec 8 by _

You think experienced, older heads can't be a part of the present?

Possibly, but if this was part of his strategy I would have expected them to have played a part from the start of the season, as you have suggested. Potter didn't, evidently (and I tend to agree with him), and now to feature both (not just a replacement for DJ) shows a reaction to recent results, to me anyway. One thing I have thought from the start was that pressure would probably be a new experience altogether for GP, probably not having experienced it in Sweden (no expectations etc.?). IF this is a pressure move, I'm not impressed. As I say, I get the balance argument though.
Login to get fewer ads

What are you all expecting from Routs and Dyer today? on 14:49 - Dec 8 with 4103 viewsJinxy

What are you all expecting from Routs and Dyer today? on 14:44 - Dec 8 by sainthelens

If they are " in the shop window " you'd hope they put a show on for their own sakes if not ours.

I agree.
What are you all expecting from Routs and Dyer today? on 14:50 - Dec 8 with 4091 viewslonglostjack

No match practice and straight in. Very odd. Should have given them some match time before.
[Post edited 8 Dec 2018 14:55]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

What are you all expecting from Routs and Dyer today? on 14:58 - Dec 8 with 4030 viewsbuilthjack

Their defensive game will be important

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

What are you all expecting from Routs and Dyer today? on 15:04 - Dec 8 with 3973 viewslonglostjack

Well done Routs!

What are you all expecting from Routs and Dyer today? on 15:04 - Dec 8 with 3953 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Well how wrong could I have been.
1 minute and a goal from Wayne.
Well I never.
What are you all expecting from Routs and Dyer today? on 15:04 - Dec 8 with 3964 viewsDaithejack

Wasn't expecting that!😂

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

What are you all expecting from Routs and Dyer today? on 15:06 - Dec 8 with 3947 viewsCaptain_Sham

Am I too late to say I expect Routledge to score after 25 seconds?
[Post edited 8 Dec 2018 15:06]

Its just a ride.

What are you all expecting from Routs and Dyer today? on 15:15 - Dec 8 with 3879 viewsBadlands

TBH I'm expecting a massive 'Fu** you.' Performance from the seniors.
They aren't the future but they are the now and should be players youngsters are.playing alongside and improving by challenging.
Dyer and Routledge have played pass and move for years so it isn't as if they have been used to playing differently..

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

What are you all expecting from Routs and Dyer today? on 15:17 - Dec 8 with 3877 viewsPolskijack

What are you all expecting from Routs and Dyer today? on 15:06 - Dec 8 by Captain_Sham

Am I too late to say I expect Routledge to score after 25 seconds?
[Post edited 8 Dec 2018 15:06]

When I saw that Routs was playing I changed the first scorer on prediction league to Routs. More in hope than anything else! Dyer to get the second maybe?
What are you all expecting from Routs and Dyer today? on 15:24 - Dec 8 with 3837 viewsPolskijack

What are you all expecting from Routs and Dyer today? on 15:17 - Dec 8 by Polskijack

When I saw that Routs was playing I changed the first scorer on prediction league to Routs. More in hope than anything else! Dyer to get the second maybe?

Almost anyway.
What are you all expecting from Routs and Dyer today? on 15:25 - Dec 8 with 3835 viewsairedale

What are you all expecting from Routs and Dyer today? on 15:17 - Dec 8 by Polskijack

You could be right.
What are you all expecting from Routs and Dyer today? on 15:29 - Dec 8 with 3804 viewsCaptain_Sham

Routs rabona assist

Its just a ride.

What are you all expecting from Routs and Dyer today? on 15:40 - Dec 8 with 3729 viewsthornabyswan

What are you all expecting from Routs and Dyer today? on 15:29 - Dec 8 by Captain_Sham

Routs rabona assist

Showing the youngsters how it's done they don't play Potter gets slagged off they do play Potter gets slagged off they on the bench guess what he gets slagged off.
Some of our fans eh just support the players and the manager.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

What are you all expecting from Routs and Dyer today? on 16:01 - Dec 8 with 3588 viewsicecoldjack

Been saying it for weeks, they need to be playing, plain and simple.

There are obvious reasons as to why they are not, don't thibkvpotter is in total control myself but who knows, both dyer and routs are more than good enough for this league, ffs even a 100 yr old Rangel is looking like Rolls Royce in this division !

Experience counts, criminal we haven't been using it .
What are you all expecting from Routs and Dyer today? on 16:02 - Dec 8 with 3586 views_

What are you all expecting from Routs and Dyer today? on 15:40 - Dec 8 by thornabyswan

Showing the youngsters how it's done they don't play Potter gets slagged off they do play Potter gets slagged off they on the bench guess what he gets slagged off.
Some of our fans eh just support the players and the manager.

Jesus though.... Potter deserves slagging off

Not all the time, but bloody enough lately.

As if Routs and Dyer couldn't have done a serious job in the first 4 months. Shameful management, I'm sorry.

What are you all expecting from Routs and Dyer today? on 16:04 - Dec 8 with 3562 viewsDippy

What are you all expecting from Routs and Dyer today? on 16:02 - Dec 8 by _

Jesus though.... Potter deserves slagging off

Not all the time, but bloody enough lately.

As if Routs and Dyer couldn't have done a serious job in the first 4 months. Shameful management, I'm sorry.

Is Potter just a puppet though? Are higher powers at play here.

Poll: Cooper Out

What are you all expecting from Routs and Dyer today? on 16:29 - Dec 8 with 3485 viewslonglostjack

Routs is on fire.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024