Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? 22:13 - Dec 8 with 55122 viewsjackharris

Anyone know what the F*ck happened there after the match. I heard that group of ‘our so called fans’ on the way back to Brentford Railway Station, tried to attack this Club. The Brentford fans in there are alleging a few of them had knives..! I think the Met Police broke things up really quickly but this could be quite a worrying turn of events?

There are of course two sides to every story, so it would be nice if there was someone present who could give the other side of the story?

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 14:11 - Dec 14 with 1858 viewsProfessor

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 19:58 - Dec 13 by taffpunk

October 26th 1985, my wife remembers it well-lol! I was out with Gwyn Dad on Sunday for a meal, top bloke, still commands great respect from the pupils that he used to teach.
[Post edited 13 Dec 2018 20:00]

A giant of a man, and yes well-respected.

I sometimes wonder if it was all a dream-so checked some dates and realised it was part of a 'triple header' weekend of music and football. I had been to see 'The Fall' in Bristol the night before and went to Cardiff University to see 'The Cult' that evening. The seventeen-year old me had a lot more energy.
The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 20:29 - Dec 14 with 1631 viewstaffpunk

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 14:11 - Dec 14 by Professor

A giant of a man, and yes well-respected.

I sometimes wonder if it was all a dream-so checked some dates and realised it was part of a 'triple header' weekend of music and football. I had been to see 'The Fall' in Bristol the night before and went to Cardiff University to see 'The Cult' that evening. The seventeen-year old me had a lot more energy.

What a great weekend that must have been, fantastic memories for yourself.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024