Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? 22:13 - Dec 8 with 55083 viewsjackharris

Anyone know what the F*ck happened there after the match. I heard that group of ‘our so called fans’ on the way back to Brentford Railway Station, tried to attack this Club. The Brentford fans in there are alleging a few of them had knives..! I think the Met Police broke things up really quickly but this could be quite a worrying turn of events?

There are of course two sides to every story, so it would be nice if there was someone present who could give the other side of the story?

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 10:42 - Dec 12 with 2447 viewsTWGL

Clearly you were absent again from that incident. 😀
The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 10:46 - Dec 12 with 2438 viewsWarwickHunt

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 10:34 - Dec 12 by TailGunner

It gets better mate...
Apparently the most feared mob in football history teamed up with Middlesbrough, to attack the little brothers down the M4 in the FA Cup!!

I am assuming they spent the week before in night school - perfecting the North East accent?

That ‘Boro mob didn’t need any help from anyone.

They’d have treated Cardiff like an amuse-bouche before getting stuck in to the main course.
The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 11:01 - Dec 12 with 2415 views1462jack

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 10:42 - Dec 12 by TWGL

Clearly you were absent again from that incident. 😀

Hello anus
The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 14:33 - Dec 12 with 2271 viewsTWGL

Cardiff were with Boro that day , hence the reason why I mentioned it. Boro and Cardiff have an affiliation. They stopped in Cardiff for the weekend.

Anyway moving on....
[Post edited 12 Dec 2018 14:35]
The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 14:40 - Dec 12 with 2236 viewssainthelens

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 14:33 - Dec 12 by TWGL

Cardiff were with Boro that day , hence the reason why I mentioned it. Boro and Cardiff have an affiliation. They stopped in Cardiff for the weekend.

Anyway moving on....

Shut up Anus, been rumbled pal. Talking shyte and plenty of it.
The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 14:55 - Dec 12 with 2215 viewsWarwickHunt

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 14:33 - Dec 12 by TWGL

Anyway moving on....

Aye - move on and fück off, there's a good lad.
The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 15:04 - Dec 12 with 2194 viewsTWGL

Whis Anus Out of interest ?

Articulate reply as per Warwick... and I’ve been rrumbled for what, being a Swans fans since 1982 .

Just letting you be aware of facs as some make out we are in the top ten in the country for thugs (which you appear to glorify), when in reality we are on par with Port Vale and the likes. Ask Boro, Millwall, Chelsea, Birmingham .... and Brentford

Hope that helps
[Post edited 12 Dec 2018 15:09]
The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 15:20 - Dec 12 with 2163 viewssainthelens

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 15:04 - Dec 12 by TWGL

Articulate reply as per Warwick... and I’ve been rrumbled for what, being a Swans fans since 1982 .

Just letting you be aware of facs as some make out we are in the top ten in the country for thugs (which you appear to glorify), when in reality we are on par with Port Vale and the likes. Ask Boro, Millwall, Chelsea, Birmingham .... and Brentford

Hope that helps

Next time make sure you use spell check you thick scum cvnt.
Login to get fewer ads

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 15:22 - Dec 12 with 2158 viewsTWGL

Can’t have a reasoned debate on here ,without insults and childish responses , this board is going down hill .....😀
The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 15:24 - Dec 12 with 2150 viewsbyron

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 08:41 - Dec 12 by TWGL

Local derbies are always nasty affairs , I mean Southampton give Pompey a rough ride on big matches , but trying to justify that the Swans were “harder” that the blooturds is infantile really.

just this weekend Brentford boys gave a few of us a lesson. That’s right Brentford 😀

Can anyone remember the Panathiakos home game when 30 Cardiff were in the West Terrace .... people were falling over themselves to get away.

I knew that lot, mainly from the docks and strangetown, would never take a backward step. Have been with them on many occasions late 80’s and I think they thrived on being heavily outnumbered which I saw with my own eyes often. Far from the myth some of you like to portray about having bigger numbers.

Benny

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 15:25 - Dec 12 with 2143 viewsbyron

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 08:55 - Dec 12 by TWGL

I take it you didn’t attend then...thanks for your valuable contribution though

He can’t handle the truth. Bit like my chum loyal.

Benny

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 15:30 - Dec 12 with 2134 viewsWarwickHunt

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 15:04 - Dec 12 by TWGL

Hope that helps

"We".
The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 15:32 - Dec 12 with 2128 viewssainthelens

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 15:22 - Dec 12 by TWGL

Can’t have a reasoned debate on here ,without insults and childish responses , this board is going down hill .....😀

When it's being infiltrated by scummers, very true. Give it up yeah, we know what/who you are.
The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 15:38 - Dec 12 with 2114 viewsbyron

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 15:22 - Dec 12 by TWGL

Don’t let saintbellend annoy you, he’s the site village idiot. He’s had his head buried in the Swansea bay sand since he was devastated by Swansea relegation last May, and Cardiff promotion which I personally win £3000 on. It’s killing him.....😜😂

Benny

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 15:39 - Dec 12 with 2117 viewsTWGL

I won’t sleep tonight now ....😂
The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 16:06 - Dec 12 with 2070 viewsoldcob

Anyone else getting bored with this 'I was a hard young thug, now I'm a soft old man' status?
The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 16:24 - Dec 12 with 2040 viewslifelong

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 16:06 - Dec 12 by oldcob

Anyone else getting bored with this 'I was a hard young thug, now I'm a soft old man' status?

Decent supporters should be grateful they were about 30 years ago to protect them..apparently.
The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 16:29 - Dec 12 with 2033 viewssainthelens

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 15:38 - Dec 12 by byron

Don’t let saintbellend annoy you, he’s the site village idiot. He’s had his head buried in the Swansea bay sand since he was devastated by Swansea relegation last May, and Cardiff promotion which I personally win £3000 on. It’s killing him.....😜😂

Priceless. How does your song go that's from Anfield? Allez allez blues are staying up. Jesus wept, sums you up. You got 3k from begging outside Tesco you halfwit or does driving a cab tip that well?
The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 16:32 - Dec 12 with 2025 viewsN_T_J

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 15:24 - Dec 12 by byron

I knew that lot, mainly from the docks and strangetown, would never take a backward step. Have been with them on many occasions late 80’s and I think they thrived on being heavily outnumbered which I saw with my own eyes often. Far from the myth some of you like to portray about having bigger numbers.

"Have been with them on many occasions late 80's"

Of course you have Sweetheart 🙄
The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 17:11 - Dec 12 with 1979 views100onZero

This thread is highly homo-erotic. Why are all the thugs of yesteryear reminiscing about such an ugly time for football. Facking hell.
The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 17:22 - Dec 12 with 1958 viewsLoyal

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 17:11 - Dec 12 by 100onZero

This thread is highly homo-erotic. Why are all the thugs of yesteryear reminiscing about such an ugly time for football. Facking hell.

Because they want to.
Go and have a w@nk, it will sort you out.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 17:25 - Dec 12 with 1956 viewsLoyal

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 08:23 - Dec 12 by BryanSwan

Well you were saying how great the fighting etc was in football, don't see why nobody can have a different opinion?
Don't think boasting about past scrapes makes you look cool or hard is all.

We are talking about the past, nobody is being cool or hard, and don't test me. Your the one being confrontational, if you don't like the thread fck off and melt outside.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 17:29 - Dec 12 with 1951 viewsLoyal

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 10:46 - Dec 12 by WarwickHunt

That ‘Boro mob didn’t need any help from anyone.

They’d have treated Cardiff like an amuse-bouche before getting stuck in to the main course.

Finest group of chaps I've ever faced, hard as fck Boro.
Barnsley second ( they've tuned Cardiff time and time again ) walkabout 😂

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 17:31 - Dec 12 with 1941 viewstaffpunk

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 22:01 - Dec 11 by Loyal

They was definitely a few PVM in there, I actually felt sorry for them at one point, they were cleaned out, it's not mentioned in any of Anus's books by the way 😜 can't think why.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2018 22:02]

Never read his books, and he certainly was not rated by any of the Rhondda mob.
It is however very interesting to see how many have viewed these posts. It goes to show that a lot of people are still fascinated by the past hooligan aspect of both Clubs, whether they were involved or not. It's been a fun thread.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 17:32 - Dec 12 with 1941 viewsLoyal

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 15:25 - Dec 12 by byron

He can’t handle the truth. Bit like my chum loyal.

The truth is out there, you just have to have been there. I'm talking the well known times Cardiff came second and all the excuses you lot make that's all. This is a Swansea board remember.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024