Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? 22:13 - Dec 8 with 54073 viewsjackharris

Anyone know what the F*ck happened there after the match. I heard that group of ‘our so called fans’ on the way back to Brentford Railway Station, tried to attack this Club. The Brentford fans in there are alleging a few of them had knives..! I think the Met Police broke things up really quickly but this could be quite a worrying turn of events?

There are of course two sides to every story, so it would be nice if there was someone present who could give the other side of the story?

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 17:34 - Dec 12 with 2769 viewsLoyal

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 17:31 - Dec 12 by taffpunk

Never read his books, and he certainly was not rated by any of the Rhondda mob.
It is however very interesting to see how many have viewed these posts. It goes to show that a lot of people are still fascinated by the past hooligan aspect of both Clubs, whether they were involved or not. It's been a fun thread.

Exactly, there's a few bellends but tbh they are the first ones to look for help when it all went south. I've seen it time and time again.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 18:25 - Dec 12 with 2691 views100onZero

I had a w@ank. Now I feel marvelous. Top advice chum. Thanks.
The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 18:47 - Dec 12 with 2643 viewsbyron

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 17:25 - Dec 12 by Loyal

We are talking about the past, nobody is being cool or hard, and don't test me. Your the one being confrontational, if you don't like the thread fck off and melt outside.

Quality, as ever 😂

Benny

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 19:08 - Dec 12 with 2611 viewsbyron

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 16:32 - Dec 12 by N_T_J

"Have been with them on many occasions late 80's"

Of course you have Sweetheart 🙄

Whatever, they were always out and about at various clubs so knew most of them, I’m sure my loyal chum knows who I’m talking about. A few of them had substantial bans, 5 or 10 years.

Benny

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 19:13 - Dec 12 with 2616 viewsWarwickHunt

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 19:08 - Dec 12 by byron

Whatever, they were always out and about at various clubs so knew most of them, I’m sure my loyal chum knows who I’m talking about. A few of them had substantial bans, 5 or 10 years.

Lucky bastards not having to watch that shite for ten years.
The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 19:33 - Dec 12 with 2577 viewssainthelens

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 19:08 - Dec 12 by byron

Couldn't catch you eh? No doubt on yer toes/ talking your way out of it.
The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 19:58 - Dec 12 with 2546 viewspencoedjack

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 10:34 - Dec 12 by TailGunner

It gets better mate...
Apparently the most feared mob in football history teamed up with Middlesbrough, to attack the little brothers down the M4 in the FA Cup!!

I am assuming they spent the week before in night school - perfecting the North East accent?

Cardiff/Boro probably made alliances whilst following England away.

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 20:05 - Dec 12 with 2531 viewsProfessor

It is however very interesting to see how many have viewed these posts. It goes to show that a lot of people are still fascinated by the past hooligan aspect of both Clubs, whether they were involved or not. It's been a fun thread.

Were you at the Ton Pentre v Cardiff FA Cup game? That was a strange afternoon of ‘civil war’.
Login to get fewer ads

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 20:20 - Dec 12 with 2502 viewsLoyal

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 16:06 - Dec 12 by oldcob

Anyone else getting bored with this 'I was a hard young thug, now I'm a soft old man' status?

Who is a soft old man then soft old man !

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 20:51 - Dec 12 with 2439 viewsTreorchyjack

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 20:05 - Dec 12 by Professor

Were you at the Ton Pentre v Cardiff FA Cup game? That was a strange afternoon of ‘civil war’.

I was! That's the day I became a Jack ;-)
The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 21:00 - Dec 12 with 2415 viewsProfessor

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 20:51 - Dec 12 by Treorchyjack

As was I, but long since converted. There was a fair bit of fighting in the preliminary rounds against English clubs. No least when Colin Wugg head butted that guy into the net
The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 21:05 - Dec 12 with 2392 viewsbyron

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 19:33 - Dec 12 by sainthelens

Couldn't catch you eh? No doubt on yer toes/ talking your way out of it.

I didn’t get involved like I said on here many times. In fact, as stated before, it was such a nightmare going to away games with all the bother I stopped going. It wasn’t worth it. We were such a small club back then you knew everyone, same for you lot I’m sure.

Benny

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 21:09 - Dec 12 with 2384 viewsbyron

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 19:58 - Dec 12 by pencoedjack

Cardiff/Boro probably made alliances whilst following England away.

No, it came out of mutual respect I believe. I went to the game they came and were in a pub in st Mary street by 11 am which rakes some doing from boro, about 200 mainly bald nutters who all seemed to be about 35. Loons they were

Benny

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 21:11 - Dec 12 with 2388 viewsTreorchyjack

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 21:00 - Dec 12 by Professor

As was I, but long since converted. There was a fair bit of fighting in the preliminary rounds against English clubs. No least when Colin Wugg head butted that guy into the net

Can't recall too much (was 10) but went to most Ton games at Ynys Park in the mid to late 80s. I think Ton beat Minehead 4-0 in the 4th round qualifier? I remember the atmosphere for the Cardiff game being very different to what I was used to. A few scuffles in the crowd and coins/objects being thrown at officials. All in their backyard, really.
The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 21:25 - Dec 12 with 2359 viewsWarwickHunt

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 21:09 - Dec 12 by byron

No, it came out of mutual respect I believe. I went to the game they came and were in a pub in st Mary street by 11 am which rakes some doing from boro, about 200 mainly bald nutters who all seemed to be about 35. Loons they were

I’ve had nightmares like that too.

Don’t eat cheese immediately before going to bed.
The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 21:29 - Dec 12 with 2351 viewsLoyal

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 21:00 - Dec 12 by Professor

Anybody called Colin Wugg should be entitled to headbutt who he likes.

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 21:30 - Dec 12 with 2341 viewsbyron

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 20:51 - Dec 12 by Treorchyjack

The year I started going, didn’t go up to the valleys though for this.

Benny

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 21:40 - Dec 12 with 2322 viewsLoyal

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 21:30 - Dec 12 by byron

The year I started going, didn’t go up to the valleys though for this.

Great picture 👍

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 21:47 - Dec 12 with 2311 viewsWarwickHunt

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 21:40 - Dec 12 by Loyal

Great picture 👍

I thought it was the mushrooms kicking in.
The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 21:47 - Dec 12 with 2303 viewsbyron

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 21:40 - Dec 12 by Loyal

Great picture 👍

It’s like ultra hd 10k

Benny

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 22:30 - Dec 12 with 2236 viewsowainglyndwr

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 15:04 - Dec 12 by TWGL

Whis Anus Out of interest ?

Articulate reply as per Warwick... and I’ve been rrumbled for what, being a Swans fans since 1982 .

Just letting you be aware of facs as some make out we are in the top ten in the country for thugs (which you appear to glorify), when in reality we are on par with Port Vale and the likes. Ask Boro, Millwall, Chelsea, Birmingham .... and Brentford

Hope that helps
[Post edited 12 Dec 2018 15:09]

Anus
The English scummer
The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 23:02 - Dec 12 with 2196 viewsowainglyndwr

Taff once again I agree with you.
All I've ever posted is my personal experience v you boys and no glitz
Truth no fiction
The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 01:41 - Dec 13 with 2114 viewsmajorraglan

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 06:17 - Dec 12 by owainglyndwr

PVM
Antion one of their main boys at the time.
They did at one time support the Swans but got a bit confident then went off with their tails between their legs.
Then turned to the Dark side.
I know someone who is mates with him and he also goes to watch them up the road.
Antion has a different outlook on these things so I asked him to question him on a number of things....

Thanks.

Heard them referred to as the Pure Violence Mob and Pants and Vest Mob, I knew a couple by sight as they were mostTown boys, never had an issue with them but a few of the Baglan Swans fans would mention them, but I don’t think things were that bad because they all went to school together. Did Anton work in the Post Office or was that his brother?
The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 07:41 - Dec 13 with 2014 viewsbyron

That’s a bit harsh taff, he did more than most I’d say to keep the peace between the main Cardiff crew and the valleys lot, let’s face it they didn’t get on for many years. As for the books 80% is other people telling their stories isn’t it, not him? I’ve only got the one that was a best seller in Swansea, soul crew.

Benny

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 07:57 - Dec 13 with 2011 viewsWarwickHunt

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 07:41 - Dec 13 by byron

That’s a bit harsh taff, he did more than most I’d say to keep the peace between the main Cardiff crew and the valleys lot, let’s face it they didn’t get on for many years. As for the books 80% is other people telling their stories isn’t it, not him? I’ve only got the one that was a best seller in Swansea, soul crew.

We luvs a nice bit of fiction down by yer, see. Especially when it crosses over into fantasy.

“Neath is staunch Bluebird” 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
[Post edited 13 Dec 2018 7:58]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024