Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? 22:13 - Dec 8 with 55065 viewsjackharris

Anyone know what the F*ck happened there after the match. I heard that group of ‘our so called fans’ on the way back to Brentford Railway Station, tried to attack this Club. The Brentford fans in there are alleging a few of them had knives..! I think the Met Police broke things up really quickly but this could be quite a worrying turn of events?

There are of course two sides to every story, so it would be nice if there was someone present who could give the other side of the story?

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 12:16 - Dec 11 with 3045 viewsBryanSwan

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 09:34 - Dec 11 by lifelong

Great post.

Few pints with your mates watching a game of football and having a laugh is what its all about. Nothing more, nothing less.🍺

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 12:48 - Dec 11 with 2981 viewsAquinas

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 00:00 - Dec 11 by Loyal

He is spot on mind, Kortrijk have been following Swansea since around 1996 when one of the club's main organisers father brought back merchandise, shirts etc from the old club shop in the eighties. He was at Swansea Uni. His son got in to the swans then his mates etc ... They used to be a bit of a handful but these days not so much. Not a lot different to the hundreds of ADO who turn out to support the swans as a result of Tenko's friendship with JVZ.

There was an ADO, Swansea, Juve flag at most Juve home games last season.
As much as that lot down the road hate it our support far outnumbers theirs and has done for years.

You won't hear many Cardiff fans mentioning Kortrijk as all their home games and many away have Swansea flags. Just got to deal with it, I'm sure they will make up excuses as usual in time.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2018 0:02]

I thought Genoa was Swansea's Italian club of choice?
The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 15:01 - Dec 11 with 2809 viewsCooperman

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 09:01 - Dec 11 by BryanSwan

Don't get why you all try and look fondly back on football violence and hooliganism. Is a stain on the game and has no place.

Well said. Unbelievable in this day and age to see and hear that people revel in football related violence. Not much will change though as this mindset has to be grown out via a generation change as opposed to it simply being outlawed.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 16:04 - Dec 11 with 2739 viewsBryanSwan

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 15:01 - Dec 11 by Cooperman

Well said. Unbelievable in this day and age to see and hear that people revel in football related violence. Not much will change though as this mindset has to be grown out via a generation change as opposed to it simply being outlawed.

Shouldnt be too long hopefully, that generation will be too old soon to cause trouble and a lot of the younger blokes dont really care/see the point in getting into trouble.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 16:39 - Dec 11 with 2673 viewsbyron

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 07:11 - Dec 11 by Loyal

May be after Mansfield away was postponed ?
We had a couple of mini buses that got to Mansfield and their silly billys didn't like the look of Tooze, Wallis and all and offered to buy us all drinks. The day was a miserable as their shreds.
On the way back we stopped in Cardiff, they wanted to speak to certain others about no violence between Swans and Cardiff fans at coming internationals. Odd really seeing as since Dec 93 they were completely outclassed. Very time!y. Now everyone knows there is a Cardiff version to this, they really do hate it when we continually turn up in their city. Anyway the talking lasted about twelve seconds all hell broke lose. Landlord shit himself more than the landlord of the Ninian in 1993. Called the feds ( although it's on record one of the Cardiff rufty tuftys called them as well ) went on for about a minute and sirens were heard so everyone decamped and ran off in all directions. I knew one of the Cardiff lads, good guy so we ran over to his flat and took cover until it all blew over. Some of the boys got a train back, fair play our hosts smashed up an empty mini bus and picked off a few stragglers. But as we have always said, it was in Cardiff as usual, always had to go there to get a boo out of them throughout the 90's and beyond.
Qué, TaffPunk and Byron and sundry others with their own words of wisdom. Sorry if this annoys a few on here, it was very naughty of me and I apologise. But it's only a bit of early Tuesday morning culture and an answer to a question. I think this was around 2005. It's all actually on CCTV somewhere because one of their 'top chaps' made a complaint that the naughty Swansea fan knocked three of his teeth out. Fair play I thought it suited him. Running to the coppers 😂

Anyway time for breakfast.

That is an outstanding version my friend

There are no words to follow this.

Benny

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 16:48 - Dec 11 with 2661 viewsLoyal

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 09:34 - Dec 11 by lifelong

Great post.

I know, it's terribly awful of me, but honesty fellas ? Do you deal in it ? Then don't be afraid to confront your own past and be honest,. I'm sure you all have done a lot worse. Saints the lot of you.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2018 16:55]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 16:51 - Dec 11 with 2655 viewsLoyal

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 09:56 - Dec 11 by taffpunk

As you know I only comment about things I was actually involved in, or have close friends who were there. Hence the Villa post.

Pleased to hear that no knives were involved at Brentford, though I didn't believe it in the first instance, Swansea certainly have no reputation for that sort of cowardly thing. Personally I've got no problem with these posts as long as people are honest in their replies, it was part of a lot of supporter's pasts.
However I do think anyone involved in football violence this century is a remedial of the highest order, with jail sentences and banning orders being dished out for 'handbags'.

Some and two at least of my life long friends follow your club, the amount of superiority in some posts on here are laughable, disingenuous and pathetic, but you mate, who I have met numerous times are a worthy poster in this forum.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 16:52 - Dec 11 with 2649 viewsLoyal

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 16:04 - Dec 11 by BryanSwan

Shouldnt be too long hopefully, that generation will be too old soon to cause trouble and a lot of the younger blokes dont really care/see the point in getting into trouble.

You silly tube, that was years ago, not yesterday. Fck me, you need to leave your judgemental bollox up your eye mucka.

Login to get fewer ads

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 16:54 - Dec 11 with 2633 viewsbyron

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 16:51 - Dec 11 by Loyal

Some and two at least of my life long friends follow your club, the amount of superiority in some posts on here are laughable, disingenuous and pathetic, but you mate, who I have met numerous times are a worthy poster in this forum.

Do you know a few Cardiff lads well then?

Benny

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 16:56 - Dec 11 with 2636 viewsLoyal

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 10:42 - Dec 11 by 1983

Pretty much what taffpunk said 80's & 90's it happened and dare I say it, it was a laugh and a buzz (tin hat on) A stinking transit van up to some sh!t northern town with a bag of cans from threshers still drunk from the night before, £30 in your pocket for the day then in some moody pub then onto some p1ss drenched terrace watching us get smashed 3-0 then a sketchy walk back to our van to see if is still in one piece, getting stoned and lost on the way home ending up in some random place like Ross-on-wye for the night.

I got nicked a few too many times but now I would rather take the dog for a walk and go blackberry picking with the kids,the biggest rows I have now are with the missus. The whole modern day football experience is cr@p anyway

Plastic fans, plastic grounds in the middle of nowhere surrounded by places like pizza hut & The Harvester, spending about £100 for the day just to watch a game where you have to sit down because little johhny can't see, you can't comment/say/sing that or the other in case it offends somebody who earns in a week more than I do in well over a year.

There are a few posters on here who were in church during the times you refer to.

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 16:57 - Dec 11 with 2632 viewsjackrmee

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 11:36 - Dec 11 by controversial_jack

You can't give offence you can only take it.I and most of us have been called a Welsh c*nt and a sheepshagger many many times.What's more offensive than being linked to bestiality? Do I get offended, no, I just ignore it and man up.

As the old ppl used to say," sticks and stones etc".

It's actually quite funny when someone calls me a sheepshagger.
Where did that saying come from anyway? Some sheep have lush coats see

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 16:58 - Dec 11 with 2631 viewsjackrmee

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 10:42 - Dec 11 by 1983

Pretty much what taffpunk said 80's & 90's it happened and dare I say it, it was a laugh and a buzz (tin hat on) A stinking transit van up to some sh!t northern town with a bag of cans from threshers still drunk from the night before, £30 in your pocket for the day then in some moody pub then onto some p1ss drenched terrace watching us get smashed 3-0 then a sketchy walk back to our van to see if is still in one piece, getting stoned and lost on the way home ending up in some random place like Ross-on-wye for the night.

I got nicked a few too many times but now I would rather take the dog for a walk and go blackberry picking with the kids,the biggest rows I have now are with the missus. The whole modern day football experience is cr@p anyway

Plastic fans, plastic grounds in the middle of nowhere surrounded by places like pizza hut & The Harvester, spending about £100 for the day just to watch a game where you have to sit down because little johhny can't see, you can't comment/say/sing that or the other in case it offends somebody who earns in a week more than I do in well over a year.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 16:59 - Dec 11 with 2627 viewsLoyal

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 16:54 - Dec 11 by byron

Do you know a few Cardiff lads well then?

I would say yes, of course, some friendships were reinforced in France as well. But it's not for on here, I'm drinking holy water and hitting my cock with a spanner as we speak. I'm so naughty.

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 17:06 - Dec 11 with 2607 viewsbyron

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 16:59 - Dec 11 by Loyal

I would say yes, of course, some friendships were reinforced in France as well. But it's not for on here, I'm drinking holy water and hitting my cock with a spanner as we speak. I'm so naughty.

So you should you naughty boy. And you were there when you smashed up a few windows in the owain weren’t you? I think you need Toltec medicine work which is all encompassing... including soul retrieval with the obsidian mirror and psychic surgery with obsidian tools. in cleaning one’s connecting link with intent through the fascilitation of ancestral healing and the removal of any trauma or heavy energy.. . which in turn creates the space for one’s pure potential to emerge and blossom.

Benny

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 17:19 - Dec 11 with 2588 viewspencoedjack

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 16:48 - Dec 11 by Loyal

I know, it's terribly awful of me, but honesty fellas ? Do you deal in it ? Then don't be afraid to confront your own past and be honest,. I'm sure you all have done a lot worse. Saints the lot of you.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2018 16:55]

Most were not around in the past.

1983’s account of the 80s & early 90s is spot on for the vast majority of blokes following football during those times.
The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 17:30 - Dec 11 with 2562 viewscontroversial_jack

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 17:19 - Dec 11 by pencoedjack

1983’s account of the 80s & early 90s is spot on for the vast majority of blokes following football during those times.

I have to say it was more of a buzz than watching the games
The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 17:34 - Dec 11 with 2556 viewsLoyal

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 17:06 - Dec 11 by byron

So you should you naughty boy. And you were there when you smashed up a few windows in the owain weren’t you? I think you need Toltec medicine work which is all encompassing... including soul retrieval with the obsidian mirror and psychic surgery with obsidian tools. in cleaning one’s connecting link with intent through the fascilitation of ancestral healing and the removal of any trauma or heavy energy.. . which in turn creates the space for one’s pure potential to emerge and blossom.

I know, I agree.
The toxicity of these times must have been awful for all those fans whose bottoms twitched whilst we brave warriors protected them from evil. There may be a few posters on here in this video at the end. Fearless men of Swansea, doing things nobody said they did, in places they said they never went.

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 17:37 - Dec 11 with 2552 viewspencoedjack

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 17:30 - Dec 11 by controversial_jack

I have to say it was more of a buzz than watching the games

I agree ....Wouldn’t change a thing.
The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 18:12 - Dec 11 with 2482 viewsbyron

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 17:37 - Dec 11 by pencoedjack

I agree ....Wouldn’t change a thing.

Yep I recall going to Cardiff always in the late 80’s early 90’s where it was the actual game that ruined the day, everyth8ng else was fun. Sometimes, in a trip to London we might not even make the game, just stay in a pub nearby which seemed like much more fun. People forget the 80’s was quite a tough time, there wasn’t much to do, not like now. Football casual culture was very cool in many places.

Benny

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 18:16 - Dec 11 with 2481 viewslifelong

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 17:19 - Dec 11 by pencoedjack

I disagree, the vast majority of ‘blokes’ watching football in the 80’s were not those running through the streets causing mayhem.
It was a small percentage of fecking idiots on both sides who are responsible for still giving us stupid bubble games when the occasion arises.
The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 18:35 - Dec 11 with 2441 viewsbyron

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 18:16 - Dec 11 by lifelong

I disagree, the vast majority of ‘blokes’ watching football in the 80’s were not those running through the streets causing mayhem.
It was a small percentage of fecking idiots on both sides who are responsible for still giving us stupid bubble games when the occasion arises.

They were here, in the days of 3000 crowds at least a third were hooligans and far higher % at away games...

Benny

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 18:47 - Dec 11 with 2415 viewspencoedjack

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 18:12 - Dec 11 by byron

Yep I recall going to Cardiff always in the late 80’s early 90’s where it was the actual game that ruined the day, everyth8ng else was fun. Sometimes, in a trip to London we might not even make the game, just stay in a pub nearby which seemed like much more fun. People forget the 80’s was quite a tough time, there wasn’t much to do, not like now. Football casual culture was very cool in many places.

Your opinion is irrelevant Benny.

Take a few lessons from Taffpunk & somebody may actually take notice of something you post.
The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 18:51 - Dec 11 with 2407 viewstheloneranger

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 17:34 - Dec 11 by Loyal

I know, I agree.
The toxicity of these times must have been awful for all those fans whose bottoms twitched whilst we brave warriors protected them from evil. There may be a few posters on here in this video at the end. Fearless men of Swansea, doing things nobody said they did, in places they said they never went.

It's fvcking funny watching them fans queuing up to get into The Kings Arms in High Street.

How many would queue now?? 😂😂

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 19:06 - Dec 11 with 2373 viewsosj

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 18:51 - Dec 11 by theloneranger

It's fvcking funny watching them fans queuing up to get into The Kings Arms in High Street.

How many would queue now?? 😂😂

I was in that video at the kings, and we smashed fvck out of them, they shit themselves and got back in the pub and tried to lock the doors, the ones they left outside took a right hiding, sorry but absolutely no regrets and would do the same tomorrow now aged 52 just being honest.
The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 19:37 - Dec 11 with 2298 viewsjack_lord

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 19:06 - Dec 11 by osj

I was in that video at the kings, and we smashed fvck out of them, they shit themselves and got back in the pub and tried to lock the doors, the ones they left outside took a right hiding, sorry but absolutely no regrets and would do the same tomorrow now aged 52 just being honest.

Looking at the video, it looks a bit grainy but I can see a few mates there.
Maybe the Napoli fans saw the video and thought that must be the place to be.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024