Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? 22:13 - Dec 8 with 55037 viewsjackharris

Anyone know what the F*ck happened there after the match. I heard that group of ‘our so called fans’ on the way back to Brentford Railway Station, tried to attack this Club. The Brentford fans in there are alleging a few of them had knives..! I think the Met Police broke things up really quickly but this could be quite a worrying turn of events?

There are of course two sides to every story, so it would be nice if there was someone present who could give the other side of the story?

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 19:39 - Dec 11 with 2530 viewsbyron

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 18:47 - Dec 11 by pencoedjack

Your opinion is irrelevant Benny.

Take a few lessons from Taffpunk & somebody may actually take notice of something you post.

Whatever you say fat boy 💋 you were born old

Benny

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 19:39 - Dec 11 with 2549 viewstaffpunk

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 19:06 - Dec 11 by osj

I was in that video at the kings, and we smashed fvck out of them, they shit themselves and got back in the pub and tried to lock the doors, the ones they left outside took a right hiding, sorry but absolutely no regrets and would do the same tomorrow now aged 52 just being honest.

Cardiff lot were from Bridgend weren't they?

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 19:45 - Dec 11 with 2527 views1462jack

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 19:39 - Dec 11 by taffpunk

Just like the lads who swam were kids from Portalbot and 93 them women and kids in the grand stand , funny ain’t it’s , never the Cardiff boys
The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 19:56 - Dec 11 with 2472 viewsosj

That is correct, I think one of their lads went by the name of dai hooligan could be wrong it was a long time ago.
The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 19:59 - Dec 11 with 2459 viewstaffpunk

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 19:45 - Dec 11 by 1462jack

Just like the lads who swam were kids from Portalbot and 93 them women and kids in the grand stand , funny ain’t it’s , never the Cardiff boys

Only asking butt, not making excuses. I'm from the Rhondda, so just wondering that's all.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 20:00 - Dec 11 with 2449 viewstaffpunk

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 19:56 - Dec 11 by osj

That is correct, I think one of their lads went by the name of dai hooligan could be wrong it was a long time ago.

Definitely not Dai H, but thanks for confirming it was the Bridgend lot.

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 20:46 - Dec 11 with 2337 viewsbyron

And Porthcawl

Benny

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 21:41 - Dec 11 with 2245 viewsWarwickHunt

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 20:46 - Dec 11 by byron

And Porthcawl

And Barry. 🤫
Login to get fewer ads

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 21:51 - Dec 11 with 2216 viewsossie_jacks

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 19:06 - Dec 11 by osj

I was in that video at the kings, and we smashed fvck out of them, they shit themselves and got back in the pub and tried to lock the doors, the ones they left outside took a right hiding, sorry but absolutely no regrets and would do the same tomorrow now aged 52 just being honest.

im also in that video shame to say it now but that's what most youngsters got involved in back in the day ive grown up now lol I think.have to say ive been inside with a few of the Cardiff lads over the years and they are tidy guys.
The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 21:58 - Dec 11 with 2179 viewsLoyal

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 12:48 - Dec 11 by Aquinas

I thought Genoa was Swansea's Italian club of choice?

ADO and Juve is the link. The fact we have so many followers at ADO means it's a natural link more than a Swansea Juve thing. As for Genoa fck knows.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 22:01 - Dec 11 with 2169 viewsLoyal

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 19:59 - Dec 11 by taffpunk

Only asking butt, not making excuses. I'm from the Rhondda, so just wondering that's all.

They was definitely a few PVM in there, I actually felt sorry for them at one point, they were cleaned out, it's not mentioned in any of Anus's books by the way 😜 can't think why.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2018 22:02]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 22:03 - Dec 11 with 2158 viewsLoyal

Well, I think we are all getting along famously now, well done everyone.

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 22:19 - Dec 11 with 2100 viewsLoyal

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 18:35 - Dec 11 by byron

They were here, in the days of 3000 crowds at least a third were hooligans and far higher % at away games...

Most of the worse days ceowds, league positions of both our clubs saw much bigger hooligan followings. Totally agree but all you will get from the average Joe is the usual bollox of shamed and embarrassed etc ... Not that I heard any of them back then say anything to to any of us. In fact at some away games they were more than happy to see us as it stopped them getting booted all over the place.

Again I apologise for offending anyone 20 years ago, even if they are on!y offended now because they can post on here. 🙄

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 22:23 - Dec 11 with 2089 viewsGaryjack

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 22:01 - Dec 11 by Loyal

They was definitely a few PVM in there, I actually felt sorry for them at one point, they were cleaned out, it's not mentioned in any of Anus's books by the way 😜 can't think why.

Anus loves to mention mobs of them coming down here and having the freedom of the City and drinking in our pubs etc. In a way he's correct because they had the numbers that we didn't.
What he fails to mention is that whenever those mobs came up against us, they where smashed out of sight. The Kings video was just about the norm. And i'll add that there was more than the once that they ended up in Swansea Bay.
The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? (n/t) on 22:26 - Dec 11 with 2070 viewsThrasher6

[Post edited 11 Dec 2018 22:28]

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 22:30 - Dec 11 with 2050 viewsLoyal

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 22:23 - Dec 11 by Garyjack

Anus loves to mention mobs of them coming down here and having the freedom of the City and drinking in our pubs etc. In a way he's correct because they had the numbers that we didn't.
What he fails to mention is that whenever those mobs came up against us, they where smashed out of sight. The Kings video was just about the norm. And i'll add that there was more than the once that they ended up in Swansea Bay.

In the 80's until around 89 and then 1990 maybe.
However even the numbers game is inflated well beyond the truth. Every incident since 1993 when the whole picture changed has been instigated by swnasea, ok nothing to be proud of but from Spielbergs vid of 93 right through to limousines, and so many other incidents they have had no choice but to declare and reinstate weekly their importance - take extra flags to wales games, make up stories of kids and women, not having swimming certificates, they were rugby boys at the races ( more lies ) the list is fcking endless.
And hilarious.

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 22:31 - Dec 11 with 2048 viewsThrasher6

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 22:03 - Dec 11 by Loyal

Well, I think we are all getting along famously now, well done everyone.

Great post....I chuckled at the timing...very funny

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 22:40 - Dec 11 with 2016 viewsowainglyndwr

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 17:34 - Dec 11 by Loyal

I know, I agree.
The toxicity of these times must have been awful for all those fans whose bottoms twitched whilst we brave warriors protected them from evil. There may be a few posters on here in this video at the end. Fearless men of Swansea, doing things nobody said they did, in places they said they never went.

Before they arrived at the King's.
Bailey from Morriston run straight into the middle of them upon arrival at high street station.
Bailey is no longer with us
The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 22:41 - Dec 11 with 2012 viewsThrasher6

I thought Newbury summed it up in a nutshell....Cardiff always try to look the part......but when it actually comes down to getting stuck in..the Jacks will always have you over...

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 22:56 - Dec 11 with 1974 viewsmajorraglan

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 22:01 - Dec 11 by Loyal

PVM, were they from Port Talbot?
The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 23:15 - Dec 11 with 1946 viewsjackrmee

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 18:12 - Dec 11 by byron

Yep I recall going to Cardiff always in the late 80’s early 90’s where it was the actual game that ruined the day, everyth8ng else was fun. Sometimes, in a trip to London we might not even make the game, just stay in a pub nearby which seemed like much more fun. People forget the 80’s was quite a tough time, there wasn’t much to do, not like now. Football casual culture was very cool in many places.

Na mate...that's not supporting your club. That's not a real fan. Yeah a good ruck gives the day a good buzz and there is a good chance of missing a game if you get run in beforehand, but actually choosing to miss the game? What's the point in following the team? You obviously don't give a fuk about your club.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 23:44 - Dec 11 with 1903 viewsLoyal

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 22:56 - Dec 11 by majorraglan

Yes, I'm told, they were Swansea fans at one point.
Never impressed me.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2018 23:45]

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 23:47 - Dec 11 with 1898 viewsN_T_J

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 22:56 - Dec 11 by majorraglan

PVM- 'Port Talbot violence Mob'
The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 00:01 - Dec 12 with 1881 viewsjackharris

That day with all the riots we were playing Cardiff in the FA Cup and beat them 2-1 was a funny old day. I remember my brother telling me he was in town shopping in the Picton Arcade and he was about to try on a pair of jeans in Phil Prichard’s and a gang of scum started running amok in the Arcade. He thought well this is bloody good timing to be in my pants.

I remember Keith Cooper (a bluebird) from Pontypridd was the ref. He was mic’d up for a BBC Wales documentary. And told Jimmy Gillian to get up when he went on his knees after scoring from outside the box. I think Marc Harris had the other Swans goal. Jackforever and I went to get the bus after the match and the bus station was crawling with Scum banging on the bus windows. I was only about 16 at the time.

The home Autoglass Match the following Tuesday was really funny because it was police overkill, with around 400 police and a crowd of only around 3,500.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 00:19 - Dec 12 with 1860 viewstheloneranger

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 00:01 - Dec 12 by jackharris

That day with all the riots we were playing Cardiff in the FA Cup and beat them 2-1 was a funny old day. I remember my brother telling me he was in town shopping in the Picton Arcade and he was about to try on a pair of jeans in Phil Prichard’s and a gang of scum started running amok in the Arcade. He thought well this is bloody good timing to be in my pants.

I remember Keith Cooper (a bluebird) from Pontypridd was the ref. He was mic’d up for a BBC Wales documentary. And told Jimmy Gillian to get up when he went on his knees after scoring from outside the box. I think Marc Harris had the other Swans goal. Jackforever and I went to get the bus after the match and the bus station was crawling with Scum banging on the bus windows. I was only about 16 at the time.

The home Autoglass Match the following Tuesday was really funny because it was police overkill, with around 400 police and a crowd of only around 3,500.

The FA Cup match was November 1991 and the following Tuesday was the Autoglass Trophy match which was a shite 0-0 draw, and as you say a complete overkill by the police that night.

Going back to the FA Cup match, the buses laid on to take the C*rdiff supporters from the station to the vetch were already wrecked by the time they passed the magistrate's court.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024