Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Last Christmas - Wham, Graham Potter version 23:22 - Dec 8 with 2725 viewsAndy1300

Fair play boys, that took off really well today.

Number 1 team in Wales

Last Christmas - Wham, Graham Potter version on 23:42 - Dec 8 with 2675 viewsAguycalledJack

Got to be honest, one of the most embarrassing chants I have heard.
Last Christmas - Wham, Graham Potter version on 07:27 - Dec 9 with 2477 viewspencoedjack

Last Christmas - Wham, Graham Potter version on 23:42 - Dec 8 by AguycalledJack

I concur
Last Christmas - Wham, Graham Potter version on 08:12 - Dec 9 with 2423 viewsFergal

I'll give it to Graham Potter. POTTER.

Cringe.
Last Christmas - Wham, Graham Potter version on 08:26 - Dec 9 with 2397 views34dfgdf54

Last Christmas - Wham, Graham Potter version on 23:42 - Dec 8 by AguycalledJack

Agreed and it’s just copying the Sol Bamba one from Cardiff. Horrendous
Last Christmas - Wham, Graham Potter version on 10:08 - Dec 9 with 2248 viewsAguycalledJack

I hope I never hear it again.
Last Christmas - Wham, Graham Potter version on 10:19 - Dec 9 with 2221 viewsAguycalledJack

Last Christmas - Wham, Graham Potter version on 08:12 - Dec 9 by Fergal

I'll give it to Graham Potter. POTTER.

Cringe.

As were the numpties singing your fcuking shit to the Brentford players as they came out for their warm down.

Embarrassing and absolutely cringeworthy.
Last Christmas - Wham, Graham Potter version on 10:36 - Dec 9 with 2187 viewsraynor94

Last Christmas - Wham, Graham Potter version on 10:19 - Dec 9 by AguycalledJack

As were the numpties singing your fcuking shit to the Brentford players as they came out for their warm down.

Well I certainly hope you went over and told them they were numpties, for embarrassing you

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Last Christmas - Wham, Graham Potter version on 10:48 - Dec 9 with 2163 viewsAguycalledJack

Last Christmas - Wham, Graham Potter version on 10:36 - Dec 9 by raynor94

Well I certainly hope you went over and told them they were numpties, for embarrassing you

I did
Login to get fewer ads

Last Christmas - Wham, Graham Potter version on 11:44 - Dec 9 with 2075 viewsjackrmee

WOL have headlined the chant as "brilliant"

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/wayne-routledges-supe

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Last Christmas - Wham, Graham Potter version on 12:28 - Dec 9 with 2002 viewsGwyn737

Last Christmas - Wham, Graham Potter version on 10:19 - Dec 9 by AguycalledJack

I thought the atmosphere was great. The only real numpty was the rather rotund chap who when leaving paused to scream abuse at a steward for no reason.

Apart from that both sets of fans were great.
Last Christmas - Wham, Graham Potter version on 13:14 - Dec 9 with 1954 viewsAguycalledJack

Last Christmas - Wham, Graham Potter version on 12:28 - Dec 9 by Gwyn737

I thought the atmosphere was great. The only real numpty was the rather rotund chap who when leaving paused to scream abuse at a steward for no reason.

Apart from that both sets of fans were great.

Agree excellent atmosphere throughout the game.
Last Christmas - Wham, Graham Potter version on 13:27 - Dec 9 with 1929 viewsbluey_the_blue

Last Christmas - Wham, Graham Potter version on 11:44 - Dec 9 by jackrmee

WOL have headlined the chant as "brilliant"

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/wayne-routledges-supe

They said the same when we did it for Sol Bamba last year too.

And yes, we didn't start it before anyone chimes in.

All it shows is there are very few chants / songs these days, everything is copied, recycled...
Last Christmas - Wham, Graham Potter version on 14:33 - Dec 9 with 1848 viewsFireboy2

Last Christmas - Wham, Graham Potter version on 13:14 - Dec 9 by AguycalledJack

Agree excellent atmosphere throughout the game.

Seconded

Apart from the last few minutes,squeaky bum time

What made me chuckle was that when i went for a leak during that period there were several people standing near to the food kiosk mentioning that they couldnt watch
Last Christmas - Wham, Graham Potter version on 19:54 - Dec 11 with 1384 viewsAndy1300

Competition on the official site

Seems that they like the song

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/competition-sing-potter-christmas-song

Number 1 team in Wales

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024