Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sterling racially abused ? 09:24 - Dec 9 with 10524 viewscentrestandswan

Police looking into this, disgusting behaviour if true. What with a banana being thrown on the pitch at the Emirates last week are we returning to the seventies?

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Sterling racially abused ? on 09:27 - Dec 9 with 3057 viewsomarjack

What's so weird? He probably gets a sh!t ton of racial abuse constantly. Minorities are used to it. Just because this Chelsea dude was caught on camera shouting it so blatantly it doesn't mean it's some "breaking news"

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Sterling racially abused ? on 14:30 - Dec 9 with 2856 viewsjack2jack

Sterling racially abused ? on 09:27 - Dec 9 by omarjack

What's so weird? He probably gets a sh!t ton of racial abuse constantly. Minorities are used to it. Just because this Chelsea dude was caught on camera shouting it so blatantly it doesn't mean it's some "breaking news"

Have you read back, what you've just written there.Kin hell mun.
Sterling racially abused ? on 14:43 - Dec 9 with 2842 viewsBadlands

Sterling racially abused ? on 14:30 - Dec 9 by jack2jack

Have you read back, what you've just written there.Kin hell mun.

That's just what to expect given the rise of the racist right, not the abuse or the condoning of it but the upfront act and headline support (FFS it's never gone away, including Swansea).
A disgrace in football and a disease in society.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Sterling racially abused ? on 15:38 - Dec 9 with 2793 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Sterling racially abused ? on 14:43 - Dec 9 by Badlands

That's just what to expect given the rise of the racist right, not the abuse or the condoning of it but the upfront act and headline support (FFS it's never gone away, including Swansea).

I suspect many see local MPs like Dianne Abbott get away with racist comments so think they can do the same themselves, it's disgraceful.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Sterling racially abused ? on 15:40 - Dec 9 with 2788 viewsjackrmee

Sterling racially abused ? on 15:38 - Dec 9 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I suspect many see local MPs like Dianne Abbott get away with racist comments so think they can do the same themselves, it's disgraceful.

Yeah, cause we all want to be like our local MPs!

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Sterling racially abused ? on 15:41 - Dec 9 with 2782 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Sterling racially abused ? on 15:40 - Dec 9 by jackrmee

Yeah, cause we all want to be like our local MPs!

For the sake of the LGBT community in Swansea, let's hope not.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Sterling racially abused ? on 15:48 - Dec 9 with 2768 viewsGlyn1

Sterling made a good point on his Instagram account. Two young City players bought houses for their mums. The Daily Mail praised the white player, and accused the black player of being flash.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Sterling racially abused ? on 16:48 - Dec 9 with 2692 viewsBadlands

You really haven't got a clue have you?

Login to get fewer ads

Sterling racially abused ? on 16:54 - Dec 9 with 2675 viewsjackrabbit

Nobody ever lost money underestimating the intelligence of the average football supporter. These are middle-aged yobs, old enough to know better. I wonder what they shout at N'golo Kante and Willian? Thick as pigshit.
Sterling racially abused ? on 18:26 - Dec 9 with 2588 viewsJango

Sterling racially abused ? on 15:48 - Dec 9 by Glyn1

Sterling made a good point on his Instagram account. Two young City players bought houses for their mums. The Daily Mail praised the white player, and accused the black player of being flash.

There’s a slight difference though that people are choosing to ignore. Phil Foden is the most talked about youngster in the land, has played many times for city, has already won a premier league medal and is about to sign a bumper new deal. The other payer involved has just bought a £2.25m house and has never started a premier league game. Too suggest the journalist has mentioned that because he’s black is a bit harsh I think.

As for the Chelsea fan, utter scum.
Sterling racially abused ? on 18:28 - Dec 9 with 2582 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Sterling racially abused ? on 16:54 - Dec 9 by jackrabbit

Nobody ever lost money underestimating the intelligence of the average football supporter. These are middle-aged yobs, old enough to know better. I wonder what they shout at N'golo Kante and Willian? Thick as pigshit.

I'd guess these idiots have been at it for years and now time has caught up with them. Let's hope they get a life ban.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Sterling racially abused ? on 22:35 - Dec 9 with 2444 viewsItchySphincter

Sterling racially abused ? on 15:48 - Dec 9 by Glyn1

Is that even true?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Sterling racially abused ? on 03:34 - Dec 10 with 2348 viewsLoyal

Sterling racially abused ? on 14:43 - Dec 9 by Badlands

Haven't heard or seen any racist abuse at Swansea for years at the football. Unless the England Wales thing is a thing.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Sterling racially abused ? on 05:32 - Dec 10 with 2337 viewsGlyn1

Sterling racially abused ? on 03:34 - Dec 10 by Loyal

Haven't heard or seen any racist abuse at Swansea for years at the football. Unless the England Wales thing is a thing.

So you haven't heard any racist abuse, except for the racist abuse that you have heard ….OK.

Maybe people shouting that England is full of sh*t and not being stopped is encouraging our younger supporters to kick in English pub windows when it was away fans friendly.

Does anyone think that Brentford pubs will be welcoming us next season?
[Post edited 10 Dec 2018 6:03]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Sterling racially abused ? on 09:13 - Dec 10 with 2252 viewsScottishEddie

Theres a woman in the East who calls at least one player a “lazy black c*nt” every game.

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

Sterling racially abused ? on 09:38 - Dec 10 with 2225 viewsAnotherJohn

Racist abuse is unacceptable, and I hate to see it. Having said that, I haven't heard overt racist shouts close to me for some years now, and imagine racism usually becomes manifest in more subtle ways these days. The complication in my opinion is that there is a lot to criticize in the modern EPL footballer, and I wonder if our often-repeated rants against mercenaries and arrogant, unmanageable multi-millionaires might be perceived as racism if the target comes from the wrong ethnic group. I agree though that the two high-profile incidents of recent weeks need investigation and appropriate action.
Sterling racially abused ? on 11:01 - Dec 10 with 2162 viewsDarran

One of the biggest çunts in the country Piers Morgan hit the nail on the head on Twitter this morning.

Sadly Sterling has brought a lot of the tabloid exposure on himself.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Sterling racially abused ? on 11:03 - Dec 10 with 2157 viewsItchySphincter

Sterling racially abused ? on 09:13 - Dec 10 by ScottishEddie

Theres a woman in the East who calls at least one player a “lazy black c*nt” every game.

Report her.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Sterling racially abused ? on 11:07 - Dec 10 with 2156 viewsJackSomething

Sterling racially abused ? on 11:01 - Dec 10 by Darran

One of the biggest çunts in the country Piers Morgan hit the nail on the head on Twitter this morning.

Sadly Sterling has brought a lot of the tabloid exposure on himself.

Yeah, how dare he buy clothes in Primark, buy his Mum an expensive house and propose to his girlfriend? He has been hammered in the media for all those things.

The comparison in how the newspapers reported on a young black player buying a house to how they reported a young white player doing the same are true and shocking, despite Jango's feeble attempts to justify it.

Sterling has been treated differently by the media for years because he's black and anyone denying it just needs to look at the evidence.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Sterling racially abused ? on 12:24 - Dec 10 with 2094 viewsBadlands

Do you have a blind ear or something?
Derogatory comments about non-white players because of the colour of her skin or ethnicity are common in the area I sit in the East and outside the ground. I no longer bother reporting incidents as nothing is done and even really vile examples are ignored or made too difficult to report with any effect. But I do wade in from time to time.
One bloke near me refers to all black players as lazy and often comes out with comments like 'should stick him back on the banana boat'.
Anyone abusing Sterling for being a diving cheat is only stating facts.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2018 12:25]

Sterling racially abused ? on 12:27 - Dec 10 with 2086 viewsBadlands

Sterling racially abused ? on 05:32 - Dec 10 by Glyn1

So you haven't heard any racist abuse, except for the racist abuse that you have heard ….OK.

Maybe people shouting that England is full of sh*t and not being stopped is encouraging our younger supporters to kick in English pub windows when it was away fans friendly.

Does anyone think that Brentford pubs will be welcoming us next season?
[Post edited 10 Dec 2018 6:03]

I think you'll find these comments only start after we've had the, 'sheep shagger', 'God Save the Queen' and other national slurs coming our way.

Sterling racially abused ? on 12:53 - Dec 10 with 2059 viewsAce_Jack

F**k off with your whataboutism, troll.
Sterling racially abused ? on 13:02 - Dec 10 with 2045 viewslondonlisa2001

Sterling racially abused ? on 09:38 - Dec 10 by AnotherJohn

Racist abuse is unacceptable, and I hate to see it. Having said that, I haven't heard overt racist shouts close to me for some years now, and imagine racism usually becomes manifest in more subtle ways these days. The complication in my opinion is that there is a lot to criticize in the modern EPL footballer, and I wonder if our often-repeated rants against mercenaries and arrogant, unmanageable multi-millionaires might be perceived as racism if the target comes from the wrong ethnic group. I agree though that the two high-profile incidents of recent weeks need investigation and appropriate action.

Overt racist shouts? I’ve even heard monkey noises being made when we played Chelsea a few years ago when Ashley Cole took a throw in directly in front of Swans fans.

I had a massive argument with the bloke doing it who was just in front of me.

Unfortunately, racist language is not uncommon - moreso away than home in my experience.
Sterling racially abused ? on 13:14 - Dec 10 with 2037 viewsAguycalledJack

No read any of the articles written on this. Has sterling come out and said he was racially abused?
Sterling racially abused ? on 13:20 - Dec 10 with 2028 viewsDarran

Sterling racially abused ? on 12:53 - Dec 10 by Ace_Jack

F**k off with your whataboutism, troll.

He’s right though.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024