Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sterling racially abused ? 09:24 - Dec 9 with 10526 viewscentrestandswan

Police looking into this, disgusting behaviour if true. What with a banana being thrown on the pitch at the Emirates last week are we returning to the seventies?

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Sterling racially abused ? on 10:35 - Dec 11 with 1193 viewsJackSomething

Sterling racially abused ? on 10:22 - Dec 11 by Lohengrin

Turns out, young Ace, this whole farrago could well be fake news. It now seems that he was being called a ‘Manc’ so and so, not black. This, apparently, has been confirmed by coloured spectators within earshot. I’m getting that from a Chelsea season ticket holder involved with their travel club.

The club, he says, have banned three for abusive behaviour and the police have left it at that.

Edit: Make that four banning orders.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2018 10:26]

My wife has an annoying habit when we're out somewhere busy of not turning her head to me to talk to me if I'm behind her (insert obvious joke here). As a result the noise around me means I don't hear a word she says.

If those within earshot were behind the fans shouting the racist abuse, then of course they wouldn't have heard it. Which is something another Chelsea fan in that section has said in the news. There was so much shouting at Sterling going on from all around him that the chance of him hearing it was minimal. For Sterling, it was being shouted directly at him from a short distance, so he heard it. Also what does he gain from making it up? He's just making himself more of a target.

The attempts to dismiss this as fake news both ignores the wider issue that Sterling has bravely dragged into the limelight and reminds me of Liverpool fans desperate attempts to prove Suarez didn't do a racism.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Sterling racially abused ? on 10:48 - Dec 11 with 1173 views34dfgdf54

Not been reading the thread, but this guy wasn't being racist? He called him a Manc C*nt.

Don't get me wrong, he comes across as a complete d*ck, but it doesn't mean he's a racist.
Sterling racially abused ? on 10:52 - Dec 11 with 1166 viewsLohengrin

Sterling racially abused ? on 10:35 - Dec 11 by JackSomething

My wife has an annoying habit when we're out somewhere busy of not turning her head to me to talk to me if I'm behind her (insert obvious joke here). As a result the noise around me means I don't hear a word she says.

If those within earshot were behind the fans shouting the racist abuse, then of course they wouldn't have heard it. Which is something another Chelsea fan in that section has said in the news. There was so much shouting at Sterling going on from all around him that the chance of him hearing it was minimal. For Sterling, it was being shouted directly at him from a short distance, so he heard it. Also what does he gain from making it up? He's just making himself more of a target.

The attempts to dismiss this as fake news both ignores the wider issue that Sterling has bravely dragged into the limelight and reminds me of Liverpool fans desperate attempts to prove Suarez didn't do a racism.

Just passing on a conversation I had this morning. I couldn’t care less either way what goes on at Stamford Bridge, to be honest, but as this thread tips over into a fourth page I thought some would be interested in the actual CFC enquiry.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Sterling racially abused ? on 11:11 - Dec 11 with 1143 viewsDarran

Sterling racially abused ? on 10:04 - Dec 11 by Ace_Jack

you're so f**king dense I'm surprised anyone bothers with you at times

What’s dense about it? If Abbot was a white male instead of a black female she’d be getting slaughtered for some of her comments in the past.
She’s a disgrace. You know that though.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Sterling racially abused ? on 11:13 - Dec 11 with 1137 viewsDarran

Sterling racially abused ? on 10:48 - Dec 11 by 34dfgdf54

Not been reading the thread, but this guy wasn't being racist? He called him a Manc C*nt.

Don't get me wrong, he comes across as a complete d*ck, but it doesn't mean he's a racist.

That’s not entirely true now is it Blaine? Unless a lip reading expert had come out and said it this morning and I’ve missed it.
It’s been suggested that’s what he said but there’s nothing currently to back it up.

Sterling racially abused ? on 11:16 - Dec 11 with 1132 viewsLohengrin

Sterling racially abused ? on 11:13 - Dec 11 by Darran

That’s not entirely true now is it Blaine? Unless a lip reading expert had come out and said it this morning and I’ve missed it.
It’s been suggested that’s what he said but there’s nothing currently to back it up.

Apart from the coloured people who have come forward at Chelsea who have apparently satisfied the Police interest in the incident?

Sterling racially abused ? on 11:18 - Dec 11 with 1125 viewstrampie

Is Sterling in the Evra mould ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Sterling racially abused ? on 11:20 - Dec 11 with 1119 viewsJackSomething

Sterling racially abused ? on 11:18 - Dec 11 by trampie

Is Sterling in the Evra mould ?

In what way? Has Sterling also posted a video of himself licking a raw chicken? Or in that he's reported being racially abused?

Login to get fewer ads

Sterling racially abused ? on 11:24 - Dec 11 with 1111 viewsLohengrin

Sterling racially abused ? on 11:20 - Dec 11 by JackSomething

In what way? Has Sterling also posted a video of himself licking a raw chicken? Or in that he's reported being racially abused?

They both wear diamond stud earrings but still failed the auditions to join The Scissor Sisters?
[Post edited 11 Dec 2018 11:28]

Sterling racially abused ? on 11:36 - Dec 11 with 1082 viewsDarran

Sterling racially abused ? on 11:16 - Dec 11 by Lohengrin

Apart from the coloured people who have come forward at Chelsea who have apparently satisfied the Police interest in the incident?

Link?

Sterling racially abused ? on 11:37 - Dec 11 with 1077 viewsLohengrin

Sterling racially abused ? on 11:36 - Dec 11 by Darran

Link?

I can give you the chap’s phone number if you want to speak to him, Daz.

Sterling racially abused ? on 11:44 - Dec 11 with 1066 viewsDarran

Sterling racially abused ? on 11:37 - Dec 11 by Lohengrin

I can give you the chap’s phone number if you want to speak to him, Daz.

Nah no ta.

Sterling racially abused ? on 12:29 - Dec 11 with 1020 viewsDarran

I just read an article on Twitter where the fella who said the words is adamant he called Sterling a Manc çunt.
I have no idea what he actually said but he reckons he’s already been sacked from his job and banned by Chelsea.
I find that extraordinary. No racism has been proved (yet) and he’s lost his job.
Staggering stuff

Sterling racially abused ? on 12:52 - Dec 11 with 999 viewstrampie

Sterling racially abused ? on 12:29 - Dec 11 by Darran

I just read an article on Twitter where the fella who said the words is adamant he called Sterling a Manc çunt.
I have no idea what he actually said but he reckons he’s already been sacked from his job and banned by Chelsea.
I find that extraordinary. No racism has been proved (yet) and he’s lost his job.
Staggering stuff

Look what happened to Suarez and how the English FA treated him, I don't like to brag but I asked at the time what if it was the England captain and then it was the England captain and taken on by the law, you couldn't make it up, lol.

What the English football authorities did to Suarez was bad as was proved by the Terry case, English football then had to do Terry and find him guilty after he had been through the English courts [cracking defence by the way, lol], people couldn't understand that he had to be taken on by English football after that as they don't understand the legal position and how courts work and the different standards they work too.

Is Sterling the new Evra ?, can anybody be as bad as Evra ?, McLean is a choir boy compared to Evra.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Sterling racially abused ? on 13:05 - Dec 11 with 982 viewsJackSomething

Sterling racially abused ? on 12:52 - Dec 11 by trampie

Look what happened to Suarez and how the English FA treated him, I don't like to brag but I asked at the time what if it was the England captain and then it was the England captain and taken on by the law, you couldn't make it up, lol.

What the English football authorities did to Suarez was bad as was proved by the Terry case, English football then had to do Terry and find him guilty after he had been through the English courts [cracking defence by the way, lol], people couldn't understand that he had to be taken on by English football after that as they don't understand the legal position and how courts work and the different standards they work too.

Is Sterling the new Evra ?, can anybody be as bad as Evra ?, McLean is a choir boy compared to Evra.

I'm beginning to think Evra shagged your missus. Probably while you were at a Welsh Independence rally with the other 5 loonies.

Sterling racially abused ? on 13:11 - Dec 11 with 975 viewstrampie

Sterling racially abused ? on 13:05 - Dec 11 by JackSomething

I'm beginning to think Evra shagged your missus. Probably while you were at a Welsh Independence rally with the other 5 loonies.

It doesn't get much bigger than mutiny does it ? and of course there was the Chelsea groundsman thing as well as the Suarez thing.

Sterling racially abused ? on 13:32 - Dec 11 with 955 viewsLohengrin

Staggering stuff

Raysizum is the new Wytch hysteria.

Welcome to 2018, Daz.

Sterling racially abused ? on 15:28 - Dec 11 with 898 viewsBadlands

Sterling racially abused ? on 13:05 - Dec 11 by JackSomething

Oh the irony!

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Sterling racially abused ? on 15:36 - Dec 11 with 891 viewsAce_Jack

Sterling racially abused ? on 11:11 - Dec 11 by Darran

What’s dense about it? If Abbot was a white male instead of a black female she’d be getting slaughtered for some of her comments in the past.
She’s a disgrace. You know that though.

I'm not defending her. This conversation isn't about her and if it was I probably wouldn't be defending her anyway.

You're being obtuse, deliberately or otherwise. Sterling gets treated differently by the press because hes black. Its no surprise that it results in him being targeted with racial abuse.

The fact that you're more obsessed with evening up the score as it were by mentioning what a black woman says in a totally separate context betrays your ignorance or implicit bias. I frankly don't care how you dress it up but if you see a black man getting racially abused and your contribution is "yeah but Dianne Abbot" then you're 100% part of the problem.
Sterling racially abused ? on 15:37 - Dec 11 with 886 viewsAce_Jack

Staggering stuff

Good, the whole world can see what he said. One less racist c**t around the water cooler.
Sterling racially abused ? on 15:55 - Dec 11 with 874 viewsDarran

Sterling racially abused ? on 15:36 - Dec 11 by Ace_Jack

I'm not defending her. This conversation isn't about her and if it was I probably wouldn't be defending her anyway.

You're being obtuse, deliberately or otherwise. Sterling gets treated differently by the press because hes black. Its no surprise that it results in him being targeted with racial abuse.

The fact that you're more obsessed with evening up the score as it were by mentioning what a black woman says in a totally separate context betrays your ignorance or implicit bias. I frankly don't care how you dress it up but if you see a black man getting racially abused and your contribution is "yeah but Dianne Abbot" then you're 100% part of the problem.

So if he gets pictured inhaling laughing gas,shows off a machine gun tattoo on his leg or turns up late for England duty it shouldn’t be reported then?
Leave it there FFS.

Sterling racially abused ? on 15:56 - Dec 11 with 874 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Sterling racially abused ? on 18:37 - Dec 10 by londonlisa2001

Dwight said today, in the post to which I responded:

“ I think all forms of racism are abhorrent.”

It is not whataboutery in the slightest to question that statement given his slavish devotion to the alt right news sources he so frequently quotes. It is directly relevant.

He probably doesn’t believe any single thing he ever posts on here. He posts to get a reaction as he’s a troll.

It saddens me to read that someone could find any fault with another person stating they think all forms of racism are abhorrent.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Sterling racially abused ? on 16:31 - Dec 11 with 840 viewsAce_Jack

Sterling racially abused ? on 15:55 - Dec 11 by Darran

So if he gets pictured inhaling laughing gas,shows off a machine gun tattoo on his leg or turns up late for England duty it shouldn’t be reported then?
Leave it there FFS.

Thats not all that gets reported is it. Everything he does gets reported in ways that doesn't happen if it's a white player.

"shows off a machine gun tattoo" Thats literally your implicit bias. Why don't you leave it. So much to say yet so little content as always.
Sterling racially abused ? on 16:35 - Dec 11 with 831 viewsDarran

Sterling racially abused ? on 16:31 - Dec 11 by Ace_Jack

Thats not all that gets reported is it. Everything he does gets reported in ways that doesn't happen if it's a white player.

"shows off a machine gun tattoo" Thats literally your implicit bias. Why don't you leave it. So much to say yet so little content as always.

So what else is there? Stick some links up.

Sterling racially abused ? on 16:37 - Dec 11 with 829 viewsLohengrin

Sterling racially abused ? on 16:31 - Dec 11 by Ace_Jack

Get out of it, Wayne Rooney was tortured longer than Tityos by the media.

Race has got bugger all to do with how the media select their sporting victims. It’s got far more to do with the money they are on and the jealousy that arouses in the hacks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024