Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Travelling to Saturdays game - The Severn Bridge 16:20 - Dec 10 with 2652 viewsDarran

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-46220659

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Travelling to Saturdays game - The Severn Bridge on 17:20 - Dec 10 with 2549 viewsJBT95

"Cardiff fans returning from their Premier League game at Watford will be affected."

WTF
Travelling to Saturdays game - The Severn Bridge on 18:27 - Dec 10 with 2450 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Travelling to Saturdays game - The Severn Bridge on 17:20 - Dec 10 by JBT95

"Cardiff fans returning from their Premier League game at Watford will be affected."

WTF

Christmas shoppers and Cardiff fans affected, suits me; I'll be able to drive across unaffected as I am neither of those things. Wednesday fans will be waved through I guess.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2018 18:51]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Travelling to Saturdays game - The Severn Bridge on 19:05 - Dec 10 with 2371 viewsWhiterockin

Not all the facts in that BBC article.

https://www.severnbridge.co.uk/Home.aspx?.Parent=contact6&FileName=toll-removal-
Travelling to Saturdays game - The Severn Bridge on 19:48 - Dec 10 with 2296 viewsLeonWasGod

Travelling to Saturdays game - The Severn Bridge on 17:20 - Dec 10 by JBT95

WTF

I doubt there’ll be many affected given all the empty seats for their match at the weekend.
Travelling to Saturdays game - The Severn Bridge on 22:25 - Dec 10 with 2117 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Should not be a problem they are only closing the second bridge in one direction. The original bridge is open both ways.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Travelling to Saturdays game - The Severn Bridge on 22:46 - Dec 10 with 2089 viewsWhiterockin

Travelling to Saturdays game - The Severn Bridge on 22:25 - Dec 10 by felixstowe_jack

Should not be a problem they are only closing the second bridge in one direction. The original bridge is open both ways.

Anyone travelling to out match on Saturday, the bridge will NOT be closed, unless you are crossing between 8pm and 6am and even at this time the M48 will be open.
Travelling to Saturdays game - The Severn Bridge on 23:15 - Dec 10 with 2059 viewsDarran

Travelling to Saturdays game - The Severn Bridge on 22:46 - Dec 10 by Whiterockin

Anyone travelling to out match on Saturday, the bridge will NOT be closed, unless you are crossing between 8pm and 6am and even at this time the M48 will be open.

I give up.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Travelling to Saturdays game - The Severn Bridge on 00:47 - Dec 11 with 2019 viewsowainglyndwr

Travelling to Saturdays game - The Severn Bridge on 19:48 - Dec 10 by LeonWasGod

I doubt there’ll be many affected given all the empty seats for their match at the weekend.

but didn't Crayon and Blueturd say they sold out against Southampton.
Christmas dress has blue seats
Login to get fewer ads

Travelling to Saturdays game - The Severn Bridge on 13:08 - Dec 11 with 1810 viewsTWGL

Travelling to Saturdays game - The Severn Bridge on 00:47 - Dec 11 by owainglyndwr

but didn't Crayon and Blueturd say they sold out against Southampton.
Christmas dress has blue seats

The attendance was 30,067, which is pretty good really. I was at the Arsenal game and the attendance was 59,000 but there must have been 15,000 empty seats.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45158878
Travelling to Saturdays game - The Severn Bridge on 17:06 - Dec 11 with 1685 viewsSTID2017

Travelling to Saturdays game - The Severn Bridge on 13:08 - Dec 11 by TWGL

The attendance was 30,067, which is pretty good really. I was at the Arsenal game and the attendance was 59,000 but there must have been 15,000 empty seats.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45158878

In fairness their capacity is 33,280 , so just over 3,000 empty seats (including a few empty in the away end) is a good showing for two very poor sides.
Guessing their actual capacity is 32,321, which is the official attendance against Man City in September
[Post edited 11 Dec 2018 17:11]

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Travelling to Saturdays game - The Severn Bridge on 17:46 - Dec 11 with 1648 viewsLoyal

Travelling to Saturdays game - The Severn Bridge on 17:06 - Dec 11 by STID2017

In fairness their capacity is 33,280 , so just over 3,000 empty seats (including a few empty in the away end) is a good showing for two very poor sides.
Guessing their actual capacity is 32,321, which is the official attendance against Man City in September

They have more seats than Swansea. Thats it ... In our competitive history bar an fa cup win that nobody alive today was at Cardiff city are so far behind the swans as a club it's more than evident due to their continual moaning and making up of counter stories for every single event that exposes them or undermines them.

Their first really positive season in the premier League and thousands of seats are spare, it's fcking embarrassing.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Travelling to Saturdays game - The Severn Bridge on 17:53 - Dec 11 with 1642 viewsSTID2017

Travelling to Saturdays game - The Severn Bridge on 17:46 - Dec 11 by Loyal

They have more seats than Swansea. Thats it ... In our competitive history bar an fa cup win that nobody alive today was at Cardiff city are so far behind the swans as a club it's more than evident due to their continual moaning and making up of counter stories for every single event that exposes them or undermines them.

Their first really positive season in the premier League and thousands of seats are spare, it's fcking embarrassing.

Quite right they should be selling out, but I'm guessing the walk up sales are poor due to the fact that they are awful to watch and struggling.
I still reckon they'll stay up as they have fighting spirit and the PL has quite a few awful teams in it this season

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Travelling to Saturdays game - The Severn Bridge on 17:56 - Dec 11 with 1632 viewsbluey_the_blue

HTF did this thread become about us given none of us have posted till now?
Travelling to Saturdays game - The Severn Bridge on 17:59 - Dec 11 with 1625 viewsLoyal

Travelling to Saturdays game - The Severn Bridge on 17:56 - Dec 11 by bluey_the_blue

HTF did this thread become about us given none of us have posted till now?

Everything is about Cardiff City, so much so your on a Swansea website 👍😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Travelling to Saturdays game - The Severn Bridge on 18:05 - Dec 11 with 1616 viewsbluey_the_blue

Travelling to Saturdays game - The Severn Bridge on 17:59 - Dec 11 by Loyal

Good banter here tbh.
Travelling to Saturdays game - The Severn Bridge on 21:39 - Dec 11 with 1524 viewsTWGL

Travelling to Saturdays game - The Severn Bridge on 17:46 - Dec 11 by Loyal

So , taking off 1000 segregation , 30,067 is hardly embarrassing is it ?

The next two games are sellouts.

I guess next season will be a fairer reflection of our support as many existing season ticket holders won’t renew.
Travelling to Saturdays game - The Severn Bridge on 21:40 - Dec 11 with 1522 viewsJBT95

Travelling to Saturdays game - The Severn Bridge on 17:06 - Dec 11 by STID2017

Nah Wales have had 32,800 odd there for a few games and had 33,280 for Belgium in June 2015.
Travelling to Saturdays game - The Severn Bridge on 21:41 - Dec 11 with 1520 viewsJohnw102

Travelling to Saturdays game - The Severn Bridge on 22:25 - Dec 10 by felixstowe_jack

Closing it for removal of toll booths and erection of speed cameras to cover the 50mph area. So it could cost you £60 now instead of the £5.70

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Travelling to Saturdays game - The Severn Bridge on 22:06 - Dec 11 with 1490 viewsLoyal

Travelling to Saturdays game - The Severn Bridge on 21:39 - Dec 11 by TWGL

I guess next season will be a fairer reflection of our support as many existing season ticket holders won’t renew.

If we believed the hype you would sell out every game like Swansea did for years at home. Ok you have more seats and I don't have any doubt our supports are very similar, so if the roles were reversed we would also be around the 30,000 mark . However, you are Cardiff city and I'm reliably informed you could fill the millennium stadium had you got premier League football. It isn't sort of going that well in that regard is it ?

Travelling to Saturdays game - The Severn Bridge on 21:05 - Dec 13 with 1200 viewsbyron

Travelling to Saturdays game - The Severn Bridge on 17:59 - Dec 11 by Loyal

First five words you nailed it. Biggest club in Wales, always have been always will be. 💋

Benny

Travelling to Saturdays game - The Severn Bridge on 21:08 - Dec 13 with 1194 viewsbyron

Travelling to Saturdays game - The Severn Bridge on 21:39 - Dec 11 by TWGL

Watch it they are going to bust you as as a bluebird soon....way too much logic. Just mention hoofball, anti football and thousands of empty seats and they will never guess. I think it’s because we currently double your crowds, they find it difficult to fathom. I wonder what you will get next year when hardly anyone renews eh?

Benny

Travelling to Saturdays game - The Severn Bridge on 22:17 - Dec 13 with 1158 viewsTNT

Travelling to Saturdays game - The Severn Bridge on 21:08 - Dec 13 by byron

Watch it they are going to bust you as as a bluebird soon....way too much logic. Just mention hoofball, anti football and thousands of empty seats and they will never guess. I think it’s because we currently double your crowds, they find it difficult to fathom. I wonder what you will get next year when hardly anyone renews eh?

You were sussed after one post, by.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024