Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pathetic cowardice 21:12 - Dec 10 with 1309 viewstrampie

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Pathetic cowardice on 21:36 - Dec 10 with 1232 viewsbluey_the_blue

Anything to deflect from the great job Sturgeon has done.
Pathetic cowardice on 22:08 - Dec 10 with 1168 viewsKilkennyjack

Well done Comrade Nicola.

Always on the side of the working people.

Feck this Tory Brexit.

Beware of the Risen People

Pathetic cowardice on 09:37 - Dec 11 with 964 viewsjohnlangy

Pathetic cowardice on 21:36 - Dec 10 by bluey_the_blue

Anything to deflect from the great job Sturgeon has done.

I agree bluey.

She's done a great job bringing a large majority of the Scottish people with her into supporting her pro Scotland policies.
Pathetic cowardice on 09:58 - Dec 11 with 939 viewsCatullus

Pathetic cowardice on 09:37 - Dec 11 by johnlangy

I agree bluey.

She's done a great job bringing a large majority of the Scottish people with her into supporting her pro Scotland policies.

Why has she apparently been so unpopular then,

https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2018/06/snp-s-defiance-electoral-gravit

Maybe the Scots believe in the SNP (who climbed to 40% electorate support) but not so much in Sturgeon? Davidson is rated better. Maybe the Scots just hate Westminster?

Is she so good or is it just another case of the other politicians being so rubbish? That's my choice anyway. Though if you believe the poll, 40% isn't a large majority. Even after a climb in support from the 36.9% who voted for them at the last election.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Pathetic cowardice on 10:42 - Dec 11 with 914 viewstrampie

Sturgeon is a superb operator almost guaranteed to win any leaders debates and she has to deal with the disingenuous Brit Nat press and media, she is very popular given her party has been in power for a long time now and she has been leader for quite a while herself, flip flop Davidson would have terrible ratings in the same situation if comparing like with like, Davidson changing her mind all the time is well known in the game but if she was in the position of Nicola Sturgeon, Davidson would be found out by the public for being like the wind and she would have disastrous rating.

For superb ratings for being extremely well liked and well known and respected, Leanne Wood was absolutely a standout leader and politician in the publics eyes on that front.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Pathetic cowardice on 11:01 - Dec 12 with 716 viewstrampie

Pathetic cowardice on 19:16 - Dec 12 with 632 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Oh yes the SNP, let's have a once in a generation vote for independence, after a No vote want another referendum!
More politicians that don't like democratic processes.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024