Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stereophonics.... 10:20 - Dec 11 with 3059 viewsSwanzay

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/whats-on/whats-on-news/stereophonics-announce-mass
Stereophonics.... on 16:38 - Dec 11 with 2900 viewsWxmJax

Great live band. Saw them at the racecourse ground the night after we'd beaten Belgium in the euros. They showed the goals on their screen behind the goal just before they came on and the place went wild. Won't be as good as Sunday though.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Stereophonics.... on 18:10 - Dec 11 with 2849 viewsLoyal

I always appreciate when bands announce dates well in advance. Its beneficial for all matters. Inluding knowing where not to be.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Stereophonics.... on 19:52 - Dec 11 with 2794 viewsdickythorpe

Brilliant day that was in 1999!!!! How time has flown!
Stereophonics.... on 20:08 - Dec 11 with 2771 viewsDr_Winston

Stereophonics.... on 19:52 - Dec 11 by dickythorpe

Brilliant day that was in 1999!!!! How time has flown!

Was a cracking day.

Not seen the 'phonics since or been massively interested in their output but might go to this one out of sheer nostalgia.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Stereophonics.... on 20:08 - Dec 11 with 2770 viewsDarran

Stereophonics.... on 16:38 - Dec 11 by WxmJax

Great live band. Saw them at the racecourse ground the night after we'd beaten Belgium in the euros. They showed the goals on their screen behind the goal just before they came on and the place went wild. Won't be as good as Sunday though.

Twát.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Stereophonics.... on 20:31 - Dec 11 with 2732 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Welsh Status Quo, a great live band? Sorry I saw them on the isle of wight festival a few years back and they were boring. Kelly Jones is to great rock front men what Caryn Davies is to great Welsh leaders. Dull with zero charisma.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Stereophonics.... on 20:33 - Dec 11 with 2724 viewsBluebird

Stereophonics.... on 18:10 - Dec 11 by Loyal

I always appreciate when bands announce dates well in advance. Its beneficial for all matters. Inluding knowing where not to be.

Not your cup of tea either?
Stereophonics.... on 21:02 - Dec 11 with 2688 viewsossie_jacks

happy days been all over the country watching the phonics [Cardiff ccs twice,portsmouth,brighton,chelmsford to name a few]missed the Morfa gig 20 years ago wont have to go far for this one after u2 best live band ive seen.
Login to get fewer ads

Stereophonics.... on 12:15 - Dec 12 with 2567 viewsWxmJax

Stereophonics.... on 20:08 - Dec 11 by Darran

Twát.

?

I'm being serious for once.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Stereophonics.... on 12:32 - Dec 12 with 2556 viewsDarran

Stereophonics.... on 12:15 - Dec 12 by WxmJax

?

I'm being serious for once.

Oh ok then.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Stereophonics.... on 13:42 - Dec 12 with 2512 viewsItchySphincter

Stereophonics.... on 20:31 - Dec 11 by Brynmill_Jack

The Welsh Status Quo, a great live band? Sorry I saw them on the isle of wight festival a few years back and they were boring. Kelly Jones is to great rock front men what Caryn Davies is to great Welsh leaders. Dull with zero charisma.

Totally right. They were terrible at Morfa I thought and most of it was on backing tapes. Having said that, my kids will probably want to go so I'll take them.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Stereophonics.... on 13:56 - Dec 12 with 2508 viewshobo

The Cardiff Castle gig the year previous was better than Morfa I thought. They have been very dull for the last 15 years or so though. Amazed they are still going
Stereophonics.... on 16:38 - Dec 12 with 2454 viewsLeonWasGod

I saw them at Wembley Arena and they didn't give a performance at all. May as well have stayed at home and listened to the album. I do like their stuff, but based on that gig they're not a live band.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2018 16:46]
Stereophonics.... on 17:46 - Dec 12 with 2422 viewsScotia

I don't get the appeal of the Stereophonics. I suppose its a great event for Swansea if you can handle pissed up valleys boys who've only heard of them because they are Welsh.
I've seen them live at festivals and they've never been anything other than average.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024