Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else heard Conor Macgregor rumour? 20:40 - Dec 11 with 2468 viewsdickythorpe

Allegedly done something that's got him nicked.
Anyone else heard Conor Macgregor rumour? on 20:46 - Dec 11 with 2452 viewsHighjack

Has been allegedly done something or allegedly got nicked?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Anyone else heard Conor Macgregor rumour? on 20:57 - Dec 11 with 2425 viewsAguycalledJack

i read an article yesterday reporting that a well known Irish sports star had been arrested. No names mentioned in the article, but it involves a female being assaulted.

Incident happened the weekend and was reported to police Monday.

That said, I might be putting 2+2 together and coming up with 10.
Anyone else heard Conor Macgregor rumour? on 21:11 - Dec 11 with 2381 viewsdickythorpe

Anyone else heard Conor Macgregor rumour? on 20:46 - Dec 11 by Highjack

Has been allegedly done something or allegedly got nicked?

Trying too hard highjack.
Anyone else heard Conor Macgregor rumour? on 22:43 - Dec 11 with 2273 viewspikeypaul

It was very funny watching Khabib batter the pric after all his mouthing pre fight.

Had his arse kicked big time in front of the world.

If he has done anything he’ll just pay them off it’s the way scum like him do things.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Anyone else heard Conor Macgregor rumour? on 01:04 - Dec 12 with 2186 viewshobo

Anyone else heard Conor Macgregor rumour? on 20:57 - Dec 11 by AguycalledJack

i read an article yesterday reporting that a well known Irish sports star had been arrested. No names mentioned in the article, but it involves a female being assaulted.

Rugby player surely? They don't seem to be able to handle their drink
Anyone else heard Conor Macgregor rumour? on 05:32 - Dec 12 with 2111 viewsKilkennyjack

Anyone else heard Conor Macgregor rumour? on 22:43 - Dec 11 by pikeypaul

It was very funny watching Khabib batter the pric after all his mouthing pre fight.

Had his arse kicked big time in front of the world.

If he has done anything he’ll just pay them off it’s the way scum like him do things.

Yes he lost a fight, but he has won so many fights and titles that he has gone from the back streets of Dublin to world fame. What the feck have you ever done ?

If he has done wrong then he shoukd pay the price like anyone else.

He will always be a great fighting Irish hero in both Ireland and America.

You do understand that all the crap talk is about selling the fights - yes ?

Beware of the Risen People

Anyone else heard Conor Macgregor rumour? on 07:25 - Dec 12 with 2040 viewsmagicdaps10

Absolutely hate McGregor, superb fighter but has no class whatsoever.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Anyone else heard Conor Macgregor rumour? on 10:14 - Dec 12 with 1922 viewsHighjack

Anyone else heard Conor Macgregor rumour? on 21:11 - Dec 11 by dickythorpe

Trying too hard highjack.

He shouldn’t be arrested for trying too hard.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone else heard Conor Macgregor rumour? on 18:07 - Dec 12 with 1795 viewsJango

Anyone else heard Conor Macgregor rumour? on 05:32 - Dec 12 by Kilkennyjack

Yes he lost a fight, but he has won so many fights and titles that he has gone from the back streets of Dublin to world fame. What the feck have you ever done ?

He won’t be anyone’s hero if he’s guilty of what is being rumoured. Hopefully not though because regardless of what you think of him he’s done wonders for the UFC.
Anyone else heard Conor Macgregor rumour? on 17:30 - Feb 15 with 1396 viewsdickythorpe

BUMP
Anyone else heard Conor Macgregor rumour? on 17:33 - Feb 15 with 1383 viewspencoedjack

Anyone else heard Conor Macgregor rumour? on 17:30 - Feb 15 by dickythorpe

BUMP

Thanks 👍
Anyone else heard Conor Macgregor rumour? on 21:14 - Feb 15 with 1153 viewsFlashberryjack

He does come over as a massive c*nt mind.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Anyone else heard Conor Macgregor rumour? on 21:36 - Feb 15 with 1124 viewsmagicdaps10

Anyone else heard Conor Macgregor rumour? on 21:14 - Feb 15 by Flashberryjack

He does come over as a massive c*nt mind.

He is!!

The ones who love him in Ireland are the scabs and thickos. The decent folk in Ireland see him as a gobshite scum.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Anyone else heard Conor Macgregor rumour? on 07:42 - Feb 16 with 983 viewsdickythorpe

It is a bravado world where hard nuts and wannabes mingle...... A recipe for trouble.
Anyone else heard Conor Macgregor rumour? on 07:45 - Feb 16 with 979 viewsSwanjaxs

There has been a rumour doing the rounds for about 2 months now, file under bullshìt 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Anyone else heard Conor Macgregor rumour? on 09:36 - Feb 16 with 924 viewsThe_E20

Anyone else heard Conor Macgregor rumour? on 20:57 - Dec 11 by AguycalledJack

It ‘allegedly’ happened in December, not this weekend. It’s just only now gaining coverage due to laws in Ireland surrounding naming people without being convicted.

It isn’t assaultung a woman however, should the stories and more importantly, details, coming from there be believed - it is one of the most horrific cases of rape I have personally heard.
Anyone else heard Conor Macgregor rumour? on 09:41 - Feb 16 with 917 viewsThe_E20

Anyone else heard Conor Macgregor rumour? on 07:45 - Feb 16 by Swanjaxs

There has been a rumour doing the rounds for about 2 months now, file under bullshìt 👍

Certainly sounds anything but bulls*it.

I think he is in tremendous trouble.
Anyone else heard Conor Macgregor rumour? on 10:24 - Feb 16 with 857 viewsattila_the_hun

when was the last time he won a fight?

three cheers for Floyd and Khabib

Conor McGregor =The World's Richest Loser

"I'm Free"

Anyone else heard Conor Macgregor rumour? on 10:58 - Feb 16 with 817 viewsjack247

Anyone else heard Conor Macgregor rumour? on 09:36 - Feb 16 by The_E20

It ‘allegedly’ happened in December, not this weekend. It’s just only now gaining coverage due to laws in Ireland surrounding naming people without being convicted.

It isn’t assaultung a woman however, should the stories and more importantly, details, coming from there be believed - it is one of the most horrific cases of rape I have personally heard.

I’ve seen probably the same WhatsApp stuff you have. No idea if it’s genuine, but what I saw looked completely credible and as you say, horrific. Aside from the stuff already detailed, there were injuries sustained that appeared consistent with one of the chokes MMA fighters use in combat. To get professional fighters to give up. On a woman who would have had no way of defending herself.

I’ve always liked him as a fighter, enjoyed his fights and the persona he adopts. If he’s done this he should be put away for good though.
Anyone else heard Conor Macgregor rumour? on 11:51 - Feb 16 with 774 viewsAguycalledJack

Anyone else heard Conor Macgregor rumour? on 09:36 - Feb 16 by The_E20

If you look at the date of my post, was in December.

Used the word assault instead of rape as things hadn’t been clarified. That said, rape is disgusting, what he’s alledgedly done is horrific.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2019 16:13]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024