Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Racism 13:36 - Dec 12 with 603 viewsJackfath

I am seeing more and more coverage from people posting videos on line where they are witness to racial attacks on innocent members of the public. The only situation where I can think I may encounter such behaviour would be at the football.

Instead of whipping my phone out to film it, I would be more inclined to challenge the aggressor and point out the error of their ways. If more did that then surely the gobby minority would be reduced?

Do we have any racists on here who verbally abuse people because of their colour, I wonder?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Racism on 10:07 - Dec 13 with 507 viewsCatullus

I have taken a few smacks in the face for challenging the aggressors, these days I take the Ghandi approach, I approach the victim and stand with them. I carry enough scars and it's better to be a peacemaker than bring more aggression to a flashpoint.
Unfortunately the kind of moron that does this don't really care who they attack.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Racism on 01:30 - Dec 14 with 391 viewsScottishEddie

I’ve reported it to Stewards a few times, they do f*ck all.

They’re more worried about offensive flags.

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024