Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Reading 00:01 - Dec 13 with 5558 viewsbuilthjack

Surely we will take 3000?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Reading on 00:29 - Dec 13 with 3493 viewsPJackArmy

You would hope so for new years day with trains still running on one of our closest away days of the season, the only thing that could effect it now is the free tickets for villa giveaway just a few days later
[Post edited 13 Dec 2018 0:30]
Reading on 07:15 - Dec 13 with 3401 viewsTailGunner

Everyone and his dog (jack!) seems up for this Builth.
Any idea how many sold?
Reading on 10:24 - Dec 13 with 3290 viewscontroversial_jack

A soulless ground with a shit atmosphere
Reading on 10:29 - Dec 13 with 3280 viewsPapaLazarou

Reading on 00:29 - Dec 13 by PJackArmy

You would hope so for new years day with trains still running on one of our closest away days of the season, the only thing that could effect it now is the free tickets for villa giveaway just a few days later
[Post edited 13 Dec 2018 0:30]

Trains not running between Newport & Bristol Parkway in both directions, so you've got to get on a replacement bus service. This will put a few of the train i imagine.
Reading on 11:35 - Dec 13 with 3208 viewspencoedjack

Reading on 10:29 - Dec 13 by PapaLazarou

Trains not running between Newport & Bristol Parkway in both directions, so you've got to get on a replacement bus service. This will put a few of the train i imagine.

Yes it changed my mind on the train option
Reading on 11:48 - Dec 13 with 3188 viewssainthelens

Reading on 10:24 - Dec 13 by controversial_jack

A soulless ground with a shit atmosphere

This.
Reading on 12:08 - Dec 13 with 3154 viewsTailGunner

Reading on 11:48 - Dec 13 by sainthelens

This.

3-4000 Jacks will change that.
Reading on 01:28 - Dec 14 with 2866 viewsScottishEddie

Boxing day/New years day always a good crack!

Anyone on the boxing day trip to Reading with The Railway a few years ago when all the pubs in Hungerford turned us down?

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

Login to get fewer ads

Reading on 07:55 - Dec 14 with 2810 viewsbuilthjack

A nice easy run in a car too

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Reading on 10:42 - Dec 14 with 2759 viewsPJackArmy

It's a direct bus though from Newport to Bristol so no different to being on the train really, caught it many a time when work on the tracks has been going on and it's a smooth quick journey not your usual stop everywhere bus replacement
[Post edited 14 Dec 2018 10:43]
Reading on 12:58 - Dec 14 with 2695 viewscontroversial_jack

Reading on 10:42 - Dec 14 by PJackArmy

It's a direct bus though from Newport to Bristol so no different to being on the train really, caught it many a time when work on the tracks has been going on and it's a smooth quick journey not your usual stop everywhere bus replacement
[Post edited 14 Dec 2018 10:43]

Will there be a bog on the bus?
Reading on 13:23 - Dec 14 with 2664 viewssainthelens

Reading on 12:58 - Dec 14 by controversial_jack

Will there be a bog on the bus?

If you mean lots of mud and water, I'm pretty sure they are clean before departure.
Reading on 16:48 - Dec 14 with 2560 viewsyescomeon

Got my tickets

Just moved to Reading so looking forward to a few thousand jacks rocking up

Upthecity!

Reading on 20:14 - Dec 14 with 2460 viewsGlyn1

Reading on 16:48 - Dec 14 by yescomeon

Got my tickets

Just moved to Reading so looking forward to a few thousand jacks rocking up

As a London Jack I've got my ticket and am looking forward to this. The station pub and the Wetherspoons nearby are decent, any other suggestions?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Reading on 22:12 - Dec 17 with 2165 viewsbuilthjack

How we doing?

Reading on 23:06 - Dec 17 with 2094 viewsjackharris

Reading on 22:12 - Dec 17 by builthjack

How we doing?

Are we at the stage now where we need to ask for tickets in the second section? Blocks R30, R31 and R32?

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Reading on 23:09 - Dec 17 with 2083 viewsyescomeon

Reading on 20:14 - Dec 14 by Glyn1

As a London Jack I've got my ticket and am looking forward to this. The station pub and the Wetherspoons nearby are decent, any other suggestions?

Not been here long.

As far as I can tell there is sod all up by the stadium. Not been in yet but the alehouse in the centre looks pretty cool, small place though. A bit hesitant to recommend bars, especially the more traditional ones, as I haven't a clue which are away fan friendly. There are plenty of places around the town centre though.

If you're in town for the day I'd recommend a walk though Harris Arcade, about a minutes walk from the station. Incredible record shop there and beer and cheese shop just opposite with a wicked selection of craft beers. I'll be nipping into the latter for supplies for the trip up to the stadium. Probably start the day in the bars around Caversham bridge.

The drinking isn't that cheap, about London prices in my experience.

Upthecity!

Reading on 23:14 - Dec 17 with 2076 viewsSwanjaxs

After beating Hull and a point at least against Villa your looking at 3.5k pìssed up jacks at least 👍 Elm Park 93 all over again 😎 ... if you know you know

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Reading on 23:22 - Dec 17 with 2056 viewssainthelens

Reading on 23:14 - Dec 17 by Swanjaxs

After beating Hull and a point at least against Villa your looking at 3.5k pìssed up jacks at least 👍 Elm Park 93 all over again 😎 ... if you know you know

As much fun elm park was in 93, Don t wanna see repeat of that thanx
Reading on 23:24 - Dec 17 with 2053 viewsSwanjaxs

Reading on 23:22 - Dec 17 by sainthelens

Fair enough St 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Reading on 02:53 - Dec 18 with 1989 viewsLoyal

Reading on 23:22 - Dec 17 by sainthelens

My good self and Eamsey had a terrific day out, again sorry for being naughty.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Reading on 16:58 - Dec 18 with 1770 viewsSTID2017

Reading on 07:15 - Dec 13 by TailGunner

Everyone and his dog (jack!) seems up for this Builth.
Any idea how many sold?

Don't know how many we sold, but the fact that I have a ticket to sell at less than face value and have had no takers seems to indicate we won't sell out our allocation.
I was down the ticket office last Friday and there was a big box of Reading tickets, even though they are now on general sale

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Reading on 16:59 - Dec 18 with 1761 viewsLoyal

Reading on 16:58 - Dec 18 by STID2017

Don't know how many we sold, but the fact that I have a ticket to sell at less than face value and have had no takers seems to indicate we won't sell out our allocation.
I was down the ticket office last Friday and there was a big box of Reading tickets, even though they are now on general sale

It's days away, general sale will clean everything up.

Edit ... It's fcking two weeks away !
[Post edited 18 Dec 2018 17:01]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Reading on 19:47 - Dec 18 with 1651 viewsSTID2017

Reading on 16:59 - Dec 18 by Loyal

It's days away, general sale will clean everything up.

Edit ... It's fcking two weeks away !
[Post edited 18 Dec 2018 17:01]

Just surprised there hasn't been the usual rush for tickets, that's all
With every man and his dog on holiday (apart from the chosen few that keep the country going) most fans would, I'd have thought made it a priority to get themselves sorted

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Reading on 19:58 - Dec 18 with 1634 viewsLoyal

Reading on 19:47 - Dec 18 by STID2017

Just surprised there hasn't been the usual rush for tickets, that's all
With every man and his dog on holiday (apart from the chosen few that keep the country going) most fans would, I'd have thought made it a priority to get themselves sorted

The biggest mistake they can make is making it pay on the day, we will fill whatever they give us.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024