Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
January sales 09:50 - Dec 13 with 4161 viewsBadlands

Who / what do we need?
Who might we bring in?
By my reckoning we have 8 places available to our first team squad.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

January sales on 09:53 - Dec 13 with 3760 viewslifelong

I’m looking to buy a new coffee machine.
January sales on 10:05 - Dec 13 with 3738 viewsswan65split

New owners and a new Chairman.
January sales on 10:27 - Dec 13 with 3709 viewsOldjack

I'll be shocked if we get anyone in ,there maybe a few leaving though ,and expect the usual crap from the treacherous one & Yanks

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

January sales on 10:57 - Dec 13 with 3675 viewsFireboy2

January sales on 10:27 - Dec 13 by Oldjack

I'll be shocked if we get anyone in ,there maybe a few leaving though ,and expect the usual crap from the treacherous one & Yanks

This
January sales on 13:35 - Dec 13 with 3536 viewsBadlands

Oh dear!

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

January sales on 13:56 - Dec 13 with 3513 viewsjasper_T

8 places available?
January sales on 18:16 - Dec 13 with 3345 viewsperplex

Such naivety, if the owners can make themselves a profit they will sell who ever will get them that profit, they may then bring in a couple of cheap low wage additions to keep the gullible happy, only pro we may is the number of fans refraining from renewing there season tickets until they see if the owners show any ambition in January which is doubtful.
[Post edited 13 Dec 2018 18:18]
January sales on 23:04 - Dec 13 with 3201 viewsspiderboy

January sales on 18:16 - Dec 13 by perplex

Such naivety, if the owners can make themselves a profit they will sell who ever will get them that profit, they may then bring in a couple of cheap low wage additions to keep the gullible happy, only pro we may is the number of fans refraining from renewing there season tickets until they see if the owners show any ambition in January which is doubtful.
[Post edited 13 Dec 2018 18:18]

Think we'l spend $100 million dollars myself!
Login to get fewer ads

January sales on 23:54 - Dec 13 with 3166 viewsomarjack

Narsingh will probably be sold, hopefully.

But we won't be bringing anybody in, the players are there in numbers, and we have little to no chance in reaching the play offs this year. So the owners won't see the point in splashing money.

Potter said that Olsson's injury won't change the original "transfer plans" so a new LB isn't going to happen, John and Grimes will have to step in.

They've mismanaged the club so poorly, if they didn't spend that cursed 20 m for Andre and was used on 3 decent signings we would have been serious contenders for the top 6 at least, But now it's too late, we blew it.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

January sales on 06:37 - Dec 14 with 3122 viewsCooperman

January sales on 10:27 - Dec 13 by Oldjack

Don’t forget that we still have to shift some high earners in order to balance the books, unless they sign new contracts on reduced terms of course.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

January sales on 21:49 - Dec 16 with 2852 viewsKilkennyjack

Ampadu on loan ... Huwbert ..?

Beware of the Risen People

January sales on 11:35 - Dec 18 with 2617 viewstheloneranger

Rumour in Scotland is that we're interested in Dundee United midfielder Glen Kamara, a Finnish International.

He's out of contract at the end of the season, and should suit us ... He's scored 1 senior goal in his career!!

Celtic, Rangers and Derby also interested.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

January sales on 21:59 - Dec 18 with 2400 viewsmajorraglan

January sales on 23:54 - Dec 13 by omarjack

Narsingh will probably be sold, hopefully.

But we won't be bringing anybody in, the players are there in numbers, and we have little to no chance in reaching the play offs this year. So the owners won't see the point in splashing money.

Potter said that Olsson's injury won't change the original "transfer plans" so a new LB isn't going to happen, John and Grimes will have to step in.

They've mismanaged the club so poorly, if they didn't spend that cursed 20 m for Andre and was used on 3 decent signings we would have been serious contenders for the top 6 at least, But now it's too late, we blew it.

I can’t see many takers for Narsingh when he can walk on a free transfer in the summer, I reckon more likely leave on a freebie with a deal on part of his contract being paid up, he gets a big signing on fee from his new club which is part paid by the fact there is no transfer fee and he getscwages from his new club.

The squad is short of quality and the automatic promotion spots are out of reach, but despite some poor performances and results the team are still only 4 points off the last play off spot. Some decent reinforcements, some luck and it’s not beyond the realms of possibility they could sneak a play off spot. After 24 games last season, Fulham were 6 and Villa were 3 points off the last play off spot.

Not going to argue with you over your comments re mismanagement.
January sales on 11:08 - Dec 19 with 2209 viewsCooperman

Apparently in for the young Spanish utility player Juan Tutrifor.

Started as a GK but has also played at both full back positions and central defence.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

January sales on 11:51 - Dec 19 with 2173 viewsairedale

January sales on 21:49 - Dec 16 by Kilkennyjack

Ampadu on loan ... Huwbert ..?

I would love that, but I reckon a few PL clubs would too!
January sales on 13:52 - Dec 19 with 2134 viewsWarwickHunt

January sales on 11:08 - Dec 19 by Cooperman

Started as a GK but has also played at both full back positions and central defence.

A_fans_dad is probably Googling him as we speak...
January sales on 18:31 - Dec 19 with 2047 viewsgiantstoneater

January sales on 13:52 - Dec 19 by WarwickHunt

A_fans_dad is probably Googling him as we speak...

I was about to do the same and I saw your post i give myself a red faced ☺
January sales on 19:41 - Dec 19 with 2003 viewsDr_Winston

High earners will move out, Potter will get a transfer budget in proportion to the money saved. Same as the summer.

Still think we're three players short of a team that can compete right at the top end, but we could be playoff contenders regardless.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

January sales on 22:31 - Dec 19 with 1894 viewsDewi1jack

January sales on 11:08 - Dec 19 by Cooperman

Hopeful I spose.
Beaky started as a goalie.

Failed at that as well🙊

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

January sales on 23:59 - Dec 19 with 1858 viewsomarjack

Good news from Turkey, Fenerbahce are interested in buying Andre on a permanent deal, if we could offload him early in Jan, we might be able to finance a couple of necessary deals, like Braithwaite and a decent midfielder or winger.

I'd say we should look into a new full back as well, Olsson's injury should be a major concern, and Declan John isn't trustable as a 1st choice.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

January sales on 15:09 - Dec 20 with 1712 viewsDewi1jack

January sales on 23:59 - Dec 19 by omarjack

Good news from Turkey, Fenerbahce are interested in buying Andre on a permanent deal, if we could offload him early in Jan, we might be able to finance a couple of necessary deals, like Braithwaite and a decent midfielder or winger.

I'd say we should look into a new full back as well, Olsson's injury should be a major concern, and Declan John isn't trustable as a 1st choice.

Don't get too excited.
Turkish teams are always 'interested 'in buying loan players.

Then they suddenly, surprisingly even find out the wages of the players, then try to use that as a way to get someone near enough free.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

January sales on 23:08 - Dec 20 with 1619 viewsKilkennyjack

Will we try to sell Joe, Dan, and Roberts if offers do come in ?

Beware of the Risen People

January sales on 23:34 - Dec 20 with 1602 viewsmajorraglan

January sales on 23:08 - Dec 20 by Kilkennyjack

Will we try to sell Joe, Dan, and Roberts if offers do come in ?

I reckon if an offer comes in they will be gone.

They recently signed new contracts, I would have thought it’s a case of sign on the dotted line for a pay rise, the club won’t stand in their way when the offer comes in and the club will get a better fee out of it; similar to wjat allegedly happened with Bony.
January sales on 11:06 - Dec 21 with 1503 viewsAustinIsOurHero

January sales on 23:34 - Dec 20 by majorraglan

They recently signed new contracts, I would have thought it’s a case of sign on the dotted line for a pay rise, the club won’t stand in their way when the offer comes in and the club will get a better fee out of it; similar to wjat allegedly happened with Bony.

not trying to be pessimistic or doom and gloom but I don't think anyone will come in.

We'll try our best to get rid of high earners, some will probably leave on loan.

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

January sales on 12:51 - Dec 21 with 1457 views34dfgdf54

January sales on 23:34 - Dec 20 by majorraglan

Roberts the only one anywhere near good enough for Premier League for me at the moment.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024