Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pretending to be black versus Pretending to be disabled 16:14 - Dec 13 with 3030 viewsDarran

Not that I give a fuçk I just thought it was an interesting one.

Black up for fancy dress the world goes into meltdown.
Pretend to be disabled for fancy dress everyone splits their sides laughing.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Pretending to be black versus Pretending to be disabled on 16:17 - Dec 13 with 3019 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Don’t see a problem with any of it to be honest to an extent anyway .
Dressing up as a Nazi is far worse
Who’s he supposed to be ?

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

(No subject) (n/t) on 16:19 - Dec 13 with 3016 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Pretending to be black versus Pretending to be disabled on 16:25 - Dec 13 with 2999 viewsandypitt56

Pretending to be black versus Pretending to be disabled on 16:17 - Dec 13 by oh_tommy_tommy

Think he is supposed to be Professor X from the X-men. not 100% though.
Pretending to be black versus Pretending to be disabled on 16:26 - Dec 13 with 2994 viewsjasper_T

DJ is dressed up like a black man dressed up like a white woman.
Pretending to be black versus Pretending to be disabled on 16:29 - Dec 13 with 2982 viewsDarran

Pretending to be black versus Pretending to be disabled on 16:17 - Dec 13 by oh_tommy_tommy

I agree.

Pretending to be black versus Pretending to be disabled on 16:31 - Dec 13 with 2974 viewsDarran

It just got me thinking after reading this yesterday.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/dec/12/jamie-robson-disciplined-dundee

Pretending to be black versus Pretending to be disabled on 18:01 - Dec 13 with 2848 viewsbluey_the_blue

That photo is disgusting - greenface is never acceptable.
Pretending to be black versus Pretending to be disabled on 18:44 - Dec 13 with 2800 viewsBanosswan

I think it's Jeremy Corbyn in a wheelchair.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Login to get fewer ads

Pretending to be black versus Pretending to be disabled on 22:27 - Dec 13 with 2612 viewsswanforthemoney

Whoever is actually disguised as the black wheelchair has done a great job. Hell of a transformation.

I stand in the North Stand

Pretending to be black versus Pretending to be disabled on 23:32 - Dec 13 with 2559 viewshammy

As long as the black guys aren't dressed up as white guys … the world would go into meltdown

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Pretending to be black versus Pretending to be disabled on 23:59 - Dec 13 with 2549 viewsThrasher6

Why do we think too much....?

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Pretending to be black versus Pretending to be disabled on 01:25 - Dec 14 with 2519 viewsScottishEddie

You need to lay off the hash mate, its full of glue!

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

Pretending to be black versus Pretending to be disabled on 08:00 - Dec 14 with 2443 viewsbuilthjack

McBurnies socks are longer than normal

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Pretending to be black versus Pretending to be disabled on 08:17 - Dec 14 with 2424 viewsBrynmill_Jack

My great great uncle Gerhard

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Pretending to be black versus Pretending to be disabled on 12:56 - Dec 14 with 2341 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

I assume Bony supplied the wheelchair?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Pretending to be black versus Pretending to be disabled on 16:41 - Dec 14 with 2238 viewsHighjack

Pretending to be black versus Pretending to be disabled on 12:56 - Dec 14 by JACKMANANDBOY

I assume Bony supplied the wheelchair?

No he needs it to get to and from bingo.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Pretending to be black versus Pretending to be disabled on 20:19 - Dec 14 with 2155 viewsGlyn1

Yawn. Darran, stop tapping away at your keyboard to take precious time to post things that you allegedly 'don't give a fk about'.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2018 20:22]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Pretending to be black versus Pretending to be disabled on 20:55 - Dec 14 with 2137 viewsDarran

Pretending to be black versus Pretending to be disabled on 20:19 - Dec 14 by Glyn1

Yawn. Darran, stop tapping away at your keyboard to take precious time to post things that you allegedly 'don't give a fk about'.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2018 20:22]

I don’t give a fuçk Glyn,McBurnie could have gone as Long John Silver as far as I’m concerned.

The thread got the response I fully expected though.

Pretending to be black versus Pretending to be disabled on 08:27 - Dec 15 with 2017 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Pretending to be black versus Pretending to be disabled on 16:25 - Dec 13 by andypitt56

Think he is supposed to be Professor X from the X-men. not 100% though.

Either that or "Ironside".
Actually it's definitely the X-Men character . Just had another look and can't see a Nazi, unless part of the uniform was a pair of marigold gloves on their bonces

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Pretending to be black versus Pretending to be disabled on 09:10 - Dec 15 with 1991 viewsKilkennyjack

There are a couple of things about Ollie that i dont like.

Needs to concentrate on his football.

He talks to the referees like they are shite, not expected from a young player new in the team.

If he wants to play for another club, then please do feck off...

And this one ? ... well again, a bit too fecking clever if you ask me. Trying too hard.

Beware of the Risen People

Pretending to be black versus Pretending to be disabled on 09:21 - Dec 15 with 1982 viewsMrSwerve

I think anyone in a prominent public job is a bit daft dressing up as a disabled person knowing the connotations and reaction it would get (maybe that’s what they’re looking for).

It’s not as if they’re all dressed up as the X-men. I could half understand it then...he looks a bit daft amongst that lot.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Pretending to be black versus Pretending to be disabled on 22:31 - Dec 17 with 1676 viewsDewi1jack

Pretending to be black versus Pretending to be disabled on 22:27 - Dec 13 by swanforthemoney

Whoever is actually disguised as the black wheelchair has done a great job. Hell of a transformation.

Can't be Jeff.

He'd have had a flat tyre or been disguised as a stretcher

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024